Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 610 of 689 FirstFirst ... 110510560600608609610611612620660 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,200 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    "I guess so, but there is no snow or sheets around here" she tilted her head to the side. "hehe you pinned me again" she giggled, she got up and started chasing after Scout, but she then got distracted by a passing butterfly as she followed it she was heading nearer and nearer the cliff's edge not paying attention to were she was going, all eyes were fixed on the butterfly...
    "Kala look out" Scout yelled. Scout in one slick heroic move dives at her so she goes to the right side mere inches from the cliff. Scout helps her up gasping for breath that was the scariest thing that ever happened to Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    "Kala look out" Scout yelled. Scout in one slick heroic move dives at her so she goes to the right side mere inches from the cliff. Scout helps her up gasping for breath that was the scariest thing that ever happened to Scout.
    Kala's ears lowered and her eyes widened (:Ohno as she spotted how close she was to the cliffs edge, she couldn't stop herself but just in time Scout dives her out the way just inches away from the edge. "Scout... you... you saved me" she said she cried hugging him very very tightly, she was very very grateful to him, that was the worst thing that had ever happened to her and the closest she had come to death! "I guess I should pay more attention to were I'm going shouldn't I?" she said fidgeting as she felt awkward, sad and a little embarrased. If she had been paying more attention to were she was going, rather than having her eyes fixed on the butterfly none of it would of happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala's ears lowered and her eyes widened (:Ohno as she spotted how close she was to the cliffs edge, she couldn't stop herself but just in time Scout dives her out the way just inches away from the edge. "Scout... you... you saved me" she said she cried hugging him very very tightly, she was very very grateful to him, that was the worst thing that had ever happened to her and the closest she had come to death! "I guess I should pay more attention to were I'm going shouldn't I?" she said fidgeting as she felt awkward, sad and a little embarrased. If she had been paying more attention to were she was going, rather than having her eyes fixed on the butterfly none of it would of happened.
    Scout hugs her back. "It's okay Kala everybody gets distracted sometime and you're very welcome you're my best friend Kala I wasn't just going to watch you plunge to your death". Scout said licking her on the nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout hugs her back. "It's okay Kala everybody gets distracted sometime and you're very welcome you're my best friend Kala I wasn't just going to watch you plunge to your death". Scout said licking her on the nose.
    "but but I shoulda been looking were I was going Scout" she said still a little embarrased but feeling better after what Scout had said. "Lucky for me I was with you eh?" she said licking Scout back with a friendly hug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "but but I shoulda been looking were I was going Scout" she said still a little embarrased but feeling better after what Scout had said. "Lucky for me I was with you eh?" she said licking Scout back with a friendly hug.
    "AWWWWWWW shucks" Scout blushed as Kala licked him back with a friendly hug. "Yeah you are lucky I was with you first I find you a boyfriend then I save your life. I guess I'm just a all around nice guy" Scout said. "I'm just glad You're ok I don't know what I'd do if I lost you" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "AWWWWWWW shucks" Scout blushed as Kala licked him back with a friendly hug. "Yeah you are lucky I was with you first I find you a boyfriend then I save your life. I guess I'm just a all around nice guy" Scout said. "I'm just glad You're ok I don't know what I'd do if I lost you" Scout said.
    "Aww bless ya" she smiled. "you are a nice guy, and if you did loose me, you'd still have Kara" she smirked. "I'm still very grateful to you for both finding me a boyfriend and saving my life" she said hugging him tightly again and moving away from the edge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww bless ya" she smiled. "you are a nice guy, and if you did loose me, you'd still have Kara" she smirked. "I'm still very grateful to you for both finding me a boyfriend and saving my life" she said hugging him tightly again and moving away from the edge
    "I know I'd still have Kara but I'd miss my best friend and that's you in case you haven't been paying attention to what I say and another thing don't mention it as you would say that's what friends are for" Scout says hugging her back tightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know I'd still have Kara but I'd miss my best friend and that's you in case you haven't been paying attention to what I say and another thing don't mention it as you would say that's what friends are for" Scout says hugging her back tightly.
    "hehe I would say that wouldn't I?" she smiled. "OK Let's not mention this to Kara or Kaden please Scout" she said shuffling her paws. "Yea, If it had been you I would of done the same thing, and I woulda missed you if i lost you too" she smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "hehe I would say that wouldn't I?" she smiled. "OK Let's not mention this to Kara or Kaden please Scout" she said shuffling her paws. "Yea, If it had been you I would of done the same thing, and I woulda missed you if i lost you too" she smiled.
    "Don't worry Kala your secrets are safe with me." Scout said with a smile. "You don't have to worry I'm not gonna embarass you." A butterfly lands on Scout's nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj smiles at Scout and looks beyond the herizon Tahj talks to himself about the place "everything has changed here, If only my family were here, they would love this place,If only the king except me to live here, I'm tired of leaving this place." Tahj closes his eyes and imagins his family being beside him and a few tears fall from his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: tons of posts that are new.. and I have no clue where you guys are with Kaden, Scout, Kara, and Kala... xX... soo...))

Kara had wandered off from the group of four cubs, and it now made it three cubs, and her alone by herself. She had been following a butterfly that had disrupted her attention from the group and she followed it, getting herself lost from the group. After a few attempts at trying to catch the Butterfly, that was of three different colors, Orange black and red, She started off padding along in a direction heading towards Pride Rock, Being the only place that she could see in view as of now.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden awoke slowly. He sat up and stretched. He yawned a little. It took him a minute to realize that he was alone. He looked around for his friends but couldn't see them. He walked over to the river that was nearby. He took a little drink. He wondered where everyone had gone. He started to worry a little....

( kinda lost on where everyone is at the moment. o.o )
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara was still walking along until she noticed the figure of a cub coming into view, She thought it was someone new so she started running faster, until she got up close enough to notice that its not someone new, but her pal-Kaden

"Hey Kaden!" Kara said as she approached the cub

((ooc: So am I.. ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara was still walking along until she noticed the figure of a cub coming into view, She thought it was someone new so she started running faster, until she got up close enough to notice that its not someone new, but her pal-Kaden

((ooc: So am I.. ))
    ((You and Kaden were still asleep so me and Kara were in a meadow not too far from the watering hole))

Scout sneaks up behind Kala and throws his paws over her eyes playfully. "Guess Who"! Scout said laughing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: oops, Oh well : \ Do you mean Kala, Or Kara? I'll edit this post after I see your answer xP)

EDIT: ((ooc: Nevermind to all who saw this post x.X i'd forget it lol, Going to sleep and probably they will be in a totally different place when i get back in 16 hours (8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of school >_>...)))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kaden looked over and saw Kara approaching him. "Hey Kara." he said with a friendly smile. "Do you know where Scout and Kala are?" he asked.
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and sat down beside her friend when she had got close enough to him.

"Nope, I have no clue where they are, I woke up.. and they were gone.." Kara said with a slight sigh, "They are always leaving us huh?" Kara said with a smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and sat down beside her friend when she had got close enough to him.

"Nope, I have no clue where they are, I woke up.. and they were gone.." Kara said with a slight sigh, "They are always leaving us huh?" Kara said with a smirk.
    Scout walks up behind Kara unnoticed. "Who's always leaving us?" Scout said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: oops, Oh well : \ Do you mean Kala, Or Kara? I'll edit this post after I see your answer xP)

EDIT: ((ooc: Nevermind to all who saw this post x.X i'd forget it lol, Going to sleep and probably they will be in a totally different place when i get back in 16 hours (8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of school >_>...)))
    {I meant Kara I had to leave so fast I messed up}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It is isn't it" Nala smiled and purred back at Twi. "I reckon we will have cub on it's way soon Twilight" she winked. "I dunno what Simba will think, he'll probably be dreaming when were about to tell him" she laughed jokingly. "I know I have two loving partners and I love just as much as each other" she smiled. "Your just as special to me to Twilight" she purred closing her eyes and kissing Twi back lovingly and meaningfully.
    Twilight continued to Kiss Nala rolling onto his back holding onto her still pulling her onto his front breaking the kiss purring looking up at her lovingly into ber eyes.
    "I know for sure Nala after this we have a cub coming" he smiled purring still looking into her eyes; he placed his paws around her sides holding her close to him panting a little still getting back to normal once more.
    He nuzzled his head into her chest softly.
    "Yeah I'm sure Simba is going to be suprised when he hears this news....don't think hes going to get made he knows me and you have the hots for another" he said nuzzling her chest still.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]