Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 61 of 689 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161561 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " i'm really tired now...." said sighing " I don't even want to eat!" he said laughing little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm not really hungry at the moment. You can eat most of it if you want." Simba smiles to Kopa.

"If you're tired, you may go to sleep. We'll save this antelope for another time." Simba smiles and pushes the antelope into a corner with the other food.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Yes......the antelope is going to be a great breackfast!!" he said padding into the den, where he lied down " Dad....are you letting me going huntting with you since today?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well since you were very very good. I'd consider taking you on a few hunts. Just to see how you get on, you got on very well today." Simba smiles.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Thanks!! I'm going to be an awesome hunter just wait!!" he said exited lying down being happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, you'd better get some sleep. Hunting is quite tiring..." Simba yawns himself and rolls on his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " I haven't seen Mom and Grandmum yet..." he sighed "Well...I'll tell to them tomorrow." he said lying down close to his father.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "They'll be sure to know...don't worry about that." Simba nuzzles Kopa lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Yes...." he smiled nuzzling back Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Tell me what?", Nala asked as she came into the den. She walked up to Simba and nuzzled him, then the same to Kopa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Tell your mother Kopa." Simba nuzzles Nala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes!!" said Kopa happily " Can you see that antelope over there!?? I'm who hunted it!!!" said proud exited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala goes over to the antelope. She then looks back at Kopa..."From what I can see, you are going to grow up to be a great hunter."

"But all hunters need their rest", Nala said, smiling," We wont let any hyena touch your antelope."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I've told Kopa that he can go back on other hunts with me occasionally since he's such a great hunter already." Simba smiles proudly at Kopa and allows him to go to sleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Yes Mom!! I'm going to be the best hunter of all the pride you'll see!!" said exited nuzzling his Mom.
    " And thanks Dad for letting me come with you today..." he smiled as he nuzzled his father too.
    He lied down and started sleeping for a while.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa onened his eyes a lot of times during that night, being sure that nobody tries to stole his apreciated antelope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa slowly woke up, snuggled a little against his father and went outside to see the antelope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba opens one of his eyes slightly so he can keep an eye on Kopa. He purrs gently to the young cub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " hehe not yet....too early yet..." he smiled to Mufasa "Seem that Dad is awake too...." he said having heard his father purring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala, laying next to Simba....looks at Kopa and smiles, saying..."I bet you'll soon be bringing down elephants if you keep it up."