Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 603 of 689 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613653 ... LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,060 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout looked around he peered through the tall grass if there was anything Scout knew it was his sister was very sneaky. When he sees Kara sitting in the tall grass he motions Kala to come into some bushes not too far away. "Now I can trust you with this secret Kala please don't let me down. I need you to pinky swear that after what I say you will not repeat it to anyone ever." Scout says holding out his pinkie pleading that he can trust her.
    Kala followed Scout to the bushes.

"ofcourse you can trust me Scout, that's what best buddies are for" she smiled "I pinky swear" she smiled giving Scout her pinkie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala followed Scout to the bushes.

"ofcourse you can trust me Scout, that's what best buddies are for" she smiled "I pinky swear" she smiled giving Scout her pinkie.
    Scout sighed a breath of fresh air as they shook pinkies. "I'm kinda jealous of you and Kaden. I don't know why but when I saw Kaden and you talking I felt like ripping him apart. I don't know why I feel this way I just don't" Scout said crying. He knew if Kara ever found out she'd kill him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout sighed a breath of fresh air as they shook pinkies. "I'm kinda jealous of you and Kaden. I don't know why but when I saw Kaden and you talking I felt like ripping him apart. I don't know why I feel this way I just don't" Scout said crying. He knew if Kara ever found out she'd kill him.
    "Aww Scout" Kala said wiping his tears away and giving him a hug. "why you jealous of me? no one's ever been jealous of me before" she said shuffling her feet and looking down blushing. "there's no need to feel jealous, we were just being nice and helping him look for his mum weren't we?" she asked curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww Scout" Kala said wiping his tears away and giving him a hug. "why you jealous of me? no one's ever been jealous of me before" she said shuffling her feet and looking down blushing. "there's no need to feel jealous, we were just being nice and helping him look for his mum weren't we?" she asked curiously.
    " I don't know by the he was smiling I think he was hitting on you." "And the truth is I am jealous of you you're one of the most beautiful lions I've ever seen". Scout said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " I don't know by the he was smiling I think he was hitting on you." "And the truth is I am jealous of you you're one of the most beautiful lions I've ever seen". Scout said
    "aww thank you Scout" she said hugging him, a little lost for words as no one had ever said this to her before. "I think he just apreciated the help that's all though" she smiled. "your one of my bestest friends and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or Kara, she's very lucky to have you and I'm glad i have you as a friend. she smiled giving him a friendly nuzzle and hug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden had left unnoticed before Kara had shown up. He felt it necessary since Scout seemed to want to talk to Kala in private. He wandered far from them. For the first time in a long time he felt somewhat happy. For some reason he couldn't get the image of Kala out of his head. He saw her warm face and smiled again. He never felt this way about anyone before. He wanted to go back but felt that Scout didn't want him there. He kept on walking and came to a nearby tree. He decided to lay down beside it and take a nap....
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kopa
    Kaden had left unnoticed before Kara had shown up. He felt it necessary since Scout seemed to want to talk to Kala in private. He wandered far from them. For the first time in a long time he felt somewhat happy. For some reason he couldn't get the image of Kala out of his head. He saw her warm face and smiled again. He never felt this way about anyone before. He wanted to go back but felt that Scout didn't want him there. He kept on walking and came to a nearby tree. He decided to lay down beside it and take a nap....
    A little while later after Kala hugged him. Scout wandered off and saw Kaden taking a nap. He eyed him suspicialliously and then smiled. He gave Kaden a small poke with a paw in order to wake him up. "You mind if I lie next to you by this tree? Look I'm sorry for being kinda mean to ya. I guess I'm just trying to protect my best friend. Very beautiful isn't she? All I ask you is for one favor if you like her as something more then a friend I don't want to see her crying because you broke up with her or something. Other then that she's all yours. But you just remember she's my best friend so If I hear you broke her heart me and you are gonna have a problem. But you seem like a nice enough guy. Please don't let me down Kaden" Scout said with a smile. "SO what do ya say Truce?" Scout holds out a friendly paw for a handshake. Scout seemed to want to become friends with Kaden again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A little while later after Kala hugged him. Scout wandered off and saw Kaden taking a nap. He eyed him suspicialliously and then smiled. He gave Kaden a small poke with a paw in order to wake him up. "You mind if I lie next to you by this tree? Look I'm sorry for being kinda mean to ya. I guess I'm just trying to protect my best friend. Very beautiful isn't she? All I ask you is for one favor if you like her as something more then a friend I don't want to see her crying because you broke up with her or something. Other then that she's all yours. But you just remember she's my best friend so If I hear you broke her heart me and you are gonna have a problem. But you seem like a nice enough guy. Please don't let me down Kaden" Scout said with a smile. "SO what do ya say Truce?" Scout holds out a friendly paw for a handshake. Scout seemed to want to become friends with Kaden again.
    \

Kaden woke up in a stir...he looked around and saw Scout there. After Scout spoke to him he had a smile on his face."Truce." he said. Then held out his paw to make the paw shake. "You mean I can be with Kala?.." he stopped for a moment and then said, "But what if she doesn't like me in that way? I mean we just met not to long ago......" He went silent....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara had followed Scout now, Leaving the spot where she had seen Kala and Scout go in bushes, she waited for him to come out, and noticed he had left, she was now sitting some ways away, plainly in view of the two male cubs. She smiled and ran up to Scout and nuzzled his cheek gently.

"Hey Scout.. Who's this?" Kara said tilting her head in question

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj hear's voices not far from here so he went out and find out who it was, Tahj noticed it was scout and two other's with him, Tahj sits and watches them a few feet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    \

Kaden woke up in a stir...he looked around and saw Scout there. After Scout spoke to him he had a smile on his face."Truce." he said. Then held out his paw to make the paw shake. "You mean I can be with Kala?.." he stopped for a moment and then said, "But what if she doesn't like me in that way? I mean we just met not to long ago......" He went silent....
    " Yes you can be with her if ya want. But I think that right now she just wants to be friends. Hey, don't worry about it Once you find your mom you're gonna go back to your old home anyway. I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend there Kaden" Scout turned to Kara. "Hey Kara, Kara this is Kaden he's lost. Kaden this is Kara you better not think of having your eyes on her she's my girlfriend" Scout said with a wink dragging Kara close and nuzzling her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Yes you can be with her if ya want. But I think that right now she just wants to be friends. Hey, don't worry about it Once you find your mom you're gonna go back to your old home anyway. I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend there Kaden" Scout turned to Kara. "Hey Kara, Kara this is Kaden he's lost. Kaden this is Kara you better not think of having your eyes on her she's my girlfriend" Scout said with a wink dragging Kara close and nuzzling her.
    Kaden looked at Kara and said, "Hi..Kara..." he was hy around any girl. He looked back at Scout and said, "Scout there is something I've been wanting to tell you guys but never got the chance....you see the thing is...is that I really don't have a home. Tis true that I am lost but I also don't have a mother...." His ears went down making him look sad. He wasn't sure what Scout would say...
    ( another twist o.O )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Omg twisty turny o.O!!!)

Kara smiled and bowed her head respectfully "Hey Kaden, nice to meet you, Where do you come from?" Kara asked, she tilted her head in question,

kara smiled, "Don't be such a show off Scout" she said nudging Scout playfully.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden looked at Kara and said, "Hi..Kara..." he was hy around any girl. He looked back at Scout and said, "Scout there is something I've been wanting to tell you guys but never got the chance....you see the thing is...is that I really don't have a home. Tis true that I am lost but I also don't have a mother...." His ears went down making him look sad. He wasn't sure what Scout would say...
    ( another twist o.O )
    "You don't have a home"? "I know how that feels I used to not have a home either I lost my bialogical mom months back so I know how it feels to not have a mom." Scout says giving him a friendly nuzzle. "Hey why don't you stay with my family? I'm sure they won't mind." Scout says playfully nudging Kara back licking her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    "Small Pride..? Nope.. That was my family" Kovujin said with a smirk, "What ever gave you that idea?" Kovujin said tilting his head in question, He looked back again, now in the direction of Pride Rock, "The white cub? Kala?" Kovujin asked, He hadn't seen much of this cub, but had seen Scout hanging around with her more than usual lately.

"Theres a lot of new people here.. Starting to feel as if its going to be to crowded, Might end up leaving here, Finding what I truly want, My family or a better place to live, The body tells me to journey out and find another place, but my heart tells me to stay here, with the Pride Landers, Being a rogue had its enjoyments" Kovujin said with a smirk.

"No rules"
    Sengalo now took a few steps forward, but not towards Kovujin. His steps took him a few feet away to Kovujin's left and his right. His tail twitched again as he said, looking out onto the horizon, "no reason. You just seem to be having a lot of company, lately." He then paused. "Unlike me," he lied as he looked back at Kovujin, a smirk on his face as he tilted his head, "you just seem to be mister social butterfly."

"Heh... yeah..." Sengalo then continued, his tone sounding as if he weren't really paying attention, though he was. He looked out onto the horizon again, studying the quickly disappearing light and the darkness enshrouding the sky. Night was his favorite time of day. He didn't feel as vulnerable at night, unlike others.

"I suppose that the Pridelands are just that well known," he said after a while, "I guess travelers know this place as a sort of haven..."

At Kovujin explaining he was thinking of leaving, Sengalo gave another one of his slick laughs, though this one was a bit softer. "Not very fond of commitment, are you," he asked, "I'm suprised you've managed to stay in one spot this long."

Sengalo didn't exactly know why he was having this conversation with Kovujin. He really should've been heading back to his father and Shakou. Perhaps he was just bored or wanted to think of something other than Scar's and Shakou's scheme. No, he would never do that. Sengalo loved action and what those two devious lions had in mind was just the ticket for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shakou was still doze on the same rock as he had been lying on the past few hours, and now the sun was setting as well. Shakou looked at the sun who where slowly disappareing behind the horizon. Shakou utterd a low yawn and with a slight stretch he stood and jumped off the rock and walked off into the savanna. "Soon time for dinner, I better find myself something to eat.." Shakou mumbled to himself as he walked through the darkening savanna grass, nighttime made the vampiric lion nearly invisible, then only thing that would be noticed would be his bright yellow eyes. "I wonder were Sengalo is..?" Shakou tought to himself as he remeberd that he had hardly seen the teenager all day. "I hope he haven't gotten himself into any sort of trouble.. I better go and find him.." Shakou said and gently sniffed the air for any sent related to Sengalo, and indeed Sengalo's sent still lingerd in the cold night air. Shakou instictivly followed Sengalo sent trail, and after sometime he finally spotted the teenager ahead of him but to Shakou's suprise Sengalo wasn't alone, there was another lion with him. The vampire crouched quickly, his yellow eyes spying on the two lions before him as an evilish smirk crossed his muzzle. The black lion stood up and sliently walked closer to Sengalo and stopped unnoticed in the shadows of a tree a few feet from both the teen and the strange lion...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Yay.))

Sengalo's ears twitched back as another scent caught his nose. He immediately recognized the scent as Shakou's. He turned his head slightly, but not very noticable, and caught a glimpse of bright yellow eyes staring at him and Kovujin. A small smirk appeared on his lips when he saw them. Good Sengalo thought he's awake now. Now, I can find out what they've been up to all day and---

Wait, Kovujin was still in their midst and Sengalo didn't think he'd met Shakou yet. He looked back at Kovujin, his smirk disappearing. Sengalo assumed Shakou to be hiding in the shadows for a reason. It would be foolish of Sengalo to blow his cover.

Taking a single step towards Kovujin, Sengalo said to him, "it's getting a bit late. Don't you think you ought to find your cub?" Sengalo only said this to see if Kovujin might leave to run frantically after his daughter, but he never knew with this lion. For all he knew, Kovujin would just say that Scout would protect her or something. Pah, Scout. That cub runs off with his tail between his legs at just the feeling of anything dangerous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You don't have a home"? "I know how that feels I used to not have a home either I lost my bialogical mom months back so I know how it feels to not have a mom." Scout says giving him a friendly nuzzle. "Hey why don't you stay with my family? I'm sure they won't mind." Scout says playfully nudging Kara back licking her.
    As Kala found Scout, Kaden and Kara again, unaware of anything that was previously said, she couldn't help but over hear about Kaden being homeless.
    "OMGOSH Kaden! That's terrible" she called as she came to a holt near him and hugged him "to be quite honest neither do I..., well do have a mother... somewere in a cold cold place far far away from here" she sighed as she lowered her head. "I live with my cousin at the mo - he's like a brother to me i guess" she told him with a big smile. "Twilight rocks doesn't he Scout?" she beamed, she had always admired her cousin. "...maybe we could all have a den of our own" she grined.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Kala found Scout, Kaden and Kara again, unaware of anything that was previously said, she couldn't help but over hear about Kaden being homeless.
    "OMGOSH Kaden! That's terrible" she called as she came to a holt near him and hugged him "to be quite honest neither do I..., well do have a mother... somewere in a cold cold place far far away from here" she sighed as she lowered her head. "I live with my cousin at the mo - he's like a brother to me i guess" she told him with a big smile. "Twilight rocks doesn't he Scout?" she beamed, she had always admired her cousin. "...maybe we could all have a den of our own" she grined.
    "Yeah he does rock, I've always considered him like one of my best friends well best adult friends that is. But I don't know what he thinks of me, truth is I think he thinks I'm a little Obnoxious." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah he does rock, I've always considered him like one of my best friends well best adult friends that is. But I don't know what he thinks of me, truth is I think he thinks I'm a little Obnoxious." Scout said.
    "why you think that Scout?" she asked puzzled tilting her head to the side once more, she always tilted her head when confused or puzzled. "I'm sure Twi loves you" she beamed "not any way funny.." she said quickly, thinking about what she had just said.