Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 602 of 689 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604612652 ... LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,040 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    {sorry been away at boyfriends and just got back now, so im going from were i last posted here}

"umm... Sure Scout that's what friend's are for" she giggled. "yano you can tell me anything right Scout?" she said more seriously.
    Scout smiled. "Yeah I know" Scout said with a smile. "Nice to have somebody I can really talk too" Scout said giving her a friendly nuzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout smiled. "Yeah I know" Scout said with a smile. "Nice to have somebody I can really talk too" Scout said giving her a friendly nuzzle.
    Kala smiled back. "you haven't just got me, you've got Kara too" she smiled swishing her tail at Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled back. "you haven't just got me, you've got Kara too" she smiled swishing her tail at Scout.
    "Yeah I know" Scout said with a smile as Kala brushed him with a tail. "I just wish I had a friend like you when My old parents treated me, I would have needed a great friend at a time like that" Scout says swishing his tail back at Kala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I know" Scout said with a smile as Kala brushed him with a tail. "I just wish I had a friend like you when My old parents treated me, I would have needed a great friend at a time like that" Scout says swishing his tail back at Kala.
    "Aww, you don't have to think back to then Scout, your a great guy and I'm glad were friends" She smiled hoping to cheer him up a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    (ooc: "and if it was of any possible consequence to Scar or the their plans." Whats been up with Scar and Sengalo? :X... God I should go back and read then o.O..)

Kovujin nodded his head up and down, and got to his paws walking closer to the Lion, "Sengalo.. Long time no talk" he said sternly, He stood standing before the lion, a good 5 feet away from him now, watching him incase he was to make any attempts of attack upon him.
    Sengalo watched, somewhat warily, as Kovujin approached him. His tail twitched a bit more. When Kovujin stopped a good five feet in front of him, he became a bit less tense.

"Yes..." Sengalo said dully as he eyed Kovujin, "it has..." It was sort of an awkward moment for Sengalo, probably for Kovujin, too. He didn't feel the need to attack as of yet, even if he stood in front of one of those who he had not a particular liking to.

"Gotten yourself into any more fights, lately," he asked, raising an eyebrow and a small smirk forming on his lips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smirked, "Nope, Not hoping to get in anymore, Unless I'm hunting to kill for my family." He said throwing a glare at Sengalo.

"How have things.. Been going with you since we last met" He said raising his eyebrow in question,

He has not changed one bit.. Still the same stiff lion he origionally was when I first met him

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo's ears flicked back again and he tilted his head more inward to his mane at Kovujin glaring at him. However, he still stood his ground.

He then blew it off with a shrug as he replied, "not much... keeping alive, trying to stay out of the Pridelanders' way... You know, the usual..." Sengalo's tone sounded a bit sarcastic. The last thing he wanted to do was give Kovujin the whereabouts of his group. Even if Kovujin possibly didn't know, Sengalo wouldn't take the chance.

He glanced over Kovujin's shoulder and out on the horizon. It was getting even darker now. Only a few rays of crimson red and deep purple could be seen in the sky. The rest was a deep, blackish blue, stars just beginning to twinkle into view.

"I saw your kids recently," he said after a while, looking straight at Kovujin again, "they seemed to have grown... and it looks like Scout has, too." He paused, then continued in the same, not very interested tone, "and how's your mate... Nela, wasn't it?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin continued to stare at Sengalo, as if trying to read his mind and thoughts. When he spoke to him it brought him back to the present and he responded cooly, "Yes they have" He said looking behind him for a second, He had'nt seen his cubs in quite a while now, nor his mate, Nela, He was starting to wonder where they had gone off to.

"You didn't.... Do anything to them.. Did you?" Kovujin said turning his head back around to stare at Sengalo, a hint of anger was in his voice, but not as much that anyone should fear him.

"She's fine" Kovujin lied, he didn't even know the whereabouts of his mate now and where she was at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala purred back at Twilight. "To the new cubs" she smiled admiring Twilight. Nala kissed Twilight softly and passionetly back, then joined him and roared before nuzzling Twilight back softly "to the cubs" she whispered with a loving smile
    Twilight smiled as Nala as he softly lay on her purring as she nuzzled his cheek nuzzling her back.
    "To the cubs" he smiled once more licking Nala's nose softly pulling out once more flopping onto his side beside her purring loudly as he looked at her resting on his side softly stroking Nala's chest with his paw.
    "Your great Nala...your beautiful...I love you" he smiled to her looking lovingly into her eyes.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo let out a quiet chuckle at Kovujin's question. It didn't sound as a normal, delightful laugh. It sounded a bit darker, more like one someone of his demeanor would do. He shook his head side to side a bit.

"My, aren't you the pessimistic one," he answered with a smirk, still laughing, "no... I haven't touched a single hair on your precious childrens' heads. I've only seen your youngest cubs with another lioness. I didn't know who she was, but I thought you might.... You seem to be building up a bit of a pride of some sort, eh? The last time I saw you, you were surrounded by lions and lionesses alike." He smirked again, raising his scarred eyebrow.

"And Scout seemed to have found a new friend or two, as well. I only got a glance at them. They didn't even notice I was around," he continued, "probably too busy huffing over another cub fraternizing over his little white pelted friend."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Small Pride..? Nope.. That was my family" Kovujin said with a smirk, "What ever gave you that idea?" Kovujin said tilting his head in question, He looked back again, now in the direction of Pride Rock, "The white cub? Kala?" Kovujin asked, He hadn't seen much of this cub, but had seen Scout hanging around with her more than usual lately.

"Theres a lot of new people here.. Starting to feel as if its going to be to crowded, Might end up leaving here, Finding what I truly want, My family or a better place to live, The body tells me to journey out and find another place, but my heart tells me to stay here, with the Pride Landers, Being a rogue had its enjoyments" Kovujin said with a smirk.

"No rules"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight smiled as Nala as he softly lay on her purring as she nuzzled his cheek nuzzling her back.
    "To the cubs" he smiled once more licking Nala's nose softly pulling out once more flopping onto his side beside her purring loudly as he looked at her resting on his side softly stroking Nala's chest with his paw.
    "Your great Nala...your beautiful...I love you" he smiled to her looking lovingly into her eyes.
    Nala smiled back at Twilight and gazed into his eyes as he flopped beside her. she purred. "I'm so lucky to have you" she smiled. "your gorgeoues and i love you too" she smiled looking lonvingly back into his eyes and kissing his nose softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight purred softly panting softly as Nala looked into his eyes lovingly and licked his nose.
    Twilight lay by her side softly stroking her eyes softly as he placed his muzzle next to hers once more kissing her.
    After a few moments he broke away slowly with a smile looking into her eyes lovingly.
    "I'm lucky to have you as well" he purred speaking softly to her as he kept his muzzle close to hers as he continued to stroke her side.
    "Your more things than can possible be said Nala...your everything any lion needs....and I'm the lucky one" he smiled panting.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight purred softly panting softly as Nala looked into his eyes lovingly and licked his nose.
    Twilight lay by her side softly stroking her eyes softly as he placed his muzzle next to hers once more kissing her.
    After a few moments he broke away slowly with a smile looking into her eyes lovingly.
    "I'm lucky to have you as well" he purred speaking softly to her as he kept his muzzle close to hers as he continued to stroke her side.
    "Your more things than can possible be said Nala...your everything any lion needs....and I'm the lucky one" he smiled panting.
    Nala looked around and then looked at Twilight "Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place with you be my side" she smiled. "so long as were together, that's all that counts" she smiled still purring and looking into Twi's eyes once more. "i will love you until dying day, and that's a promise" Nala told Twi whilst nuzzling him and still purring softly in his ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww, you don't have to think back to then Scout, your a great guy and I'm glad were friends" She smiled hoping to cheer him up a little.
    Scout smiled. "You always know the perfect things to say Kala" Scout said giving her a "Thanks for cheering me up" lick on the cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiled. "You always know the perfect things to say Kala" Scout said giving her a "Thanks for cheering me up" lick on the cheek.
    "aww no problem Scout, were buddies right?" she gave him a friendly lick on the cheek back and a hug with a smile on her face.

"hmm... Kaden isn't around, wasn't there something you wanted to tell me?" she asked curiously and intruged by what he was gunna tell her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "aww no problem Scout, were buddies right?" she gave him a friendly lick on the cheek back and a hug with a smile on her face.
    "Of course we're buddies, bestest of buddies for life." Scout says returning the hug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara had found Scout and Kala again, She over heard what Kala said,

"Oooh I think Scout has a secret!" Kara said with a smirk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"hmm... Kaden isn't around, wasn't there something you wanted to tell me?" she asked curiously and intruged by what he was gunna tell her.
    Scout looked around he peered through the tall grass if there was anything Scout knew it was his sister was very sneaky. When he sees Kara sitting in the tall grass he motions Kala to come into some bushes not too far away. "Now I can trust you with this secret Kala please don't let me down. I need you to pinky swear that after what I say you will not repeat it to anyone ever." Scout says holding out his pinkie pleading that he can trust her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Of course we're buddies, bestest of buddies for life." Scout says returning the hug.
    "good" Kala smiled sticking her tongue out at Scout.

Kala was a little startled by Kara "were'd you come from" she laughed. "...and were you been hiding" she smirked. "ooh secret Scout tell me the secret" she grinned.