Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 601 of 689 FirstFirst ... 101501551591599600601602603611651 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,020 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout couldn't sleep. So Scout decided to go on a walk. Scout was walking around kinda feeling bad for ever being jealous of Kala. He bumps into Kara and starts fumbling with his words nervously.

"Hey..... Kara It's so nice to see you" He says licking her and hugging her a tear rolls down his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and pounced on Scout, Glad to see such a friendly face again, she started covering his face with licks of gratitude and passion.

"Scout! Its you!" Kara yelled she bent her head down once more to nuzzle his cheek softly. "Its been a while huh.." Kara said purring gently rolling off of him and snuggling close to his side.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout:[sadly] Yeah, it's been a while. I need to tell you something. Something I really hate myself about. While you were gone I was spending a lot of time with Kala. Well she met this new guy and for the first time I was jealous of this cub. Please don't be mad at me Kara you're the only girl for me. If I ever saw you with another guy I wouldn't be jealous I'd rip his heart straight out of his chest. Please forgive me Kara." Scout said crying on her shoulder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara's ears fell to her head, "Jealousy happens to everyone Scout.. Its an emotion you can't control" She says sadly, she rubs her head up against his purring loudly now. "Its okay.. I forgive you.. Sometimes I get jealous about things and end up doing other things.. and my father forgives me, So I can forgive you" She says giving Scout a lick on his nose smiling to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara's ears fell to her head, "Jealousy happens to everyone Scout.. Its an emotion you can't control" She says sadly, she rubs her head up against his purring loudly now. "Its okay.. I forgive you.. Sometimes I get jealous about things and end up doing other things.. and my father forgives me, So I can forgive you" She says giving Scout a lick on his nose smiling to him.
    Scout's sadness turns into pure joy. He let's out a small little squeal of joy. Scout licks her face nonstop. He gives her the best snuggle he's ever given anyone. "I am so happy that you forgive me Kara you are the best thing going on in my life and I don't know what I'd do if you left me." Scout said kissing her nose 3 times and then hugging her tightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled as her face was overthrown by licks and kisses she purred up to Scout and licked his nose once.

"I'll never leave you Scout.. Not even if I was forced to.. I'd find a way to come back" She said rubbing her head up against his and snuggling close to him, she hugs him back softly, embracing him next to her warm fur keeping her cheek pressed firmly against his. "I love you Scout.. So very much" She said purring gently to him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled as her face was overthrown by licks and kisses she purred up to Scout and licked his nose once.

"I'll never leave you Scout.. Not even if I was forced to.. I'd find a way to come back" She said rubbing her head up against his and snuggling close to him, she hugs him back softly, embracing him next to her warm fur keeping her cheek pressed firmly against his. "I love you Scout.. So very much" She said purring gently to him
    Scout purred as their cheeks were pressed against each other's.

"I bet you five kisses that I love you more" Scout said with a smile. Rubbing his cheek against her's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I find that pretty hard to believe Scout.." Kara said with a smirk, "Lioness.. Well any female for that fact loves there mate, or boy friend more than their mate or boy friend loves them.. Its just a known fact... I think." Kara said with a purr, she continued to hold onto him laying with him in the grass purring into his ear affectionately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I find that pretty hard to believe Scout.." Kara said with a smirk, "Lioness.. Well any female for that fact loves there mate, or boy friend more than their mate or boy friend loves them.. Its just a known fact... I think." Kara said with a purr, she continued to hold onto him laying with him in the grass purring into his ear affectionately.
    "Well I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that just so I can kiss you five times. " Scout said. He kisses her five times on the nose. "I missed you so much Kara. The nights are cold but when you're around I feel so comofortable, so warm, so safe. " Scout purred as she purred in his ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled as he kissed her, she licked him back lovingly on the cheek.

"Scout, Do you ever dream about us.. in the future?" Kara questioned, she turned her head and looked away from him up into the sky above them, it stretched out all over the earth covering up everything that was below it.

"I'm always dreaming of us, Nothing different, always the same thing me and you day in.. and day out, I'm, well you could pretty much say.. Addicted to you" Kara said with a smile facing Scout again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled as he kissed her, she licked him back lovingly on the cheek.

"Scout, Do you ever dream about us.. in the future?" Kara questioned, she turned her head and looked away from him up into the sky above them, it stretched out all over the earth covering up everything that was below it.

"I'm always dreaming of us, Nothing different, always the same thing me and you day in.. and day out, I'm, well you could pretty much say.. Addicted to you" Kara said with a smile facing Scout again.
    "I'm addicted to you too. I alwauys have dreams about our future Kara, you're gonna make a great mate for me in the future and when the time is right you're gonna be the perfect mom." Scout said kissing her cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, She thought now of having cubs with Scout, Her father, Nala, Simba, everyone had them, And she smiled at the thought of being a mother herself, How fun it would be..

"Yeah.. I guess I would, You'd make a great father.. You're always so caring" Kara said with a purr licking Scout's cheek

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, She thought now of having cubs with Scout, Her father, Nala, Simba, everyone had them, And she smiled at the thought of being a mother herself, How fun it would be..

"Yeah.. I guess I would, You'd make a great father.. You're always so caring" Kara said with a purr licking Scout's cheek
    "Me caring?" "I'm not caring I'm just a nice guy you're the one that's caring. I'm just so worried I'm gonna end up like my father. I'm going to give those kids everything. They're gonna have wrestling in their blood just like Mara and Reno." Scout said Purring back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Yes, Your a strong little cub, and I'm smart.. Brains and Brawn at the same time.. That should be a good combination huh?" Kara said with a smile, Deep inside her head, she wanted to grow up so fast, the sooner she grew up, meant the sooner she could have cubs.. But for now, she was stuck with cuddling and cub love, she never wanted to tell Scout that she really wanted to grow up, Because Scout loved his cub life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Yes, Your a strong little cub, and I'm smart.. Brains and Brawn at the same time.. That should be a good combination huh?" Kara said with a smile, Deep inside her head, she wanted to grow up so fast, the sooner she grew up, meant the sooner she could have cubs.. But for now, she was stuck with cuddling and cub love, she never wanted to tell Scout that she really wanted to grow up, Because Scout loved his cub life.
    Scout could tell she wanted to grow up. "I like being cubs a whole lot more it's more romantic being kids in love then it is being adults in love" And besides when we grow older we can't wrestle and stuff. Or can we?" Scout asked. "Promise that whatever happens when we grow older we could still wrestle and have water fights and stuff Kara?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara frowned a bit, but not noticable by Scout, "Yeah, I promise.." Kara said with a smile, she licked his cheek softly and nuzzled the side of his neck with her nose lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout laughed a little cause his neck was one of his many tickelish spots.

He nuzzled his nose back on the same side of her neck affectionately. "I'm glad nothing will change as we grow up One thing will never change adult or cub I'll always be the better wrestler." Scout said rubbing noses with her affectionately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "I'll always be smater, I'll take brain over brawn anyday" Kara said with a smirk, she playfully got up and stood over Scout pinning him down and nuzzling his neck fur gently with her nose, he had laughed and Kara knew, it was another ticklish spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout laughed as Kara nuzzled his neck fur even more. Scout uses his strength to pin her down playfully. "Any last words before I get my revenge?" Scout said playfully lowering his head close to her ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout felt a little bit happier now that she hugged him. Scout walks up beside Kala and Kaden. "A little later on do you think I could talk to you alone, this is kinda serious" Scout said whispering this sounded serious.
    {sorry been away at boyfriends and just got back now, so im going from were i last posted here}

"umm... Sure Scout that's what friend's are for" she giggled. "yano you can tell me anything right Scout?" she said more seriously.

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight purred softly crouching a little more so he body lay softly on top of hers feeling her warmth against his once more.
    He smiled as she licked his nose and gave the order.
    "To the new cubs" he purred kissing her as he did what he did before.
    After several minutes he broke the kiss once more and roared like last as once more he came inside of her arching his back slightly before looking down at Nala once more nuzzling her muzzle.
    "To the cubs" he said once more softly collapsing on top of her kissing her once more.
    Nala purred back at Twilight. "To the new cubs" she smiled admiring Twilight. Nala kissed Twilight softly and passionetly back, then joined him and roared before nuzzling Twilight back softly "to the cubs" she whispered with a loving smile