Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 600 of 689 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600601602610650 ... LastLast
Results 11,981 to 12,000 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight felt highly aroused continuing to rub up against Nala's back once more taking in her scent and the smell of her heat once more his ears perkerd up and softly nuzzled her cheek once more.
    "Maybe this time you can roll onto your front" he smiled at standing up above her looking down at her waiting for her to roll over as he was highly aroused.
    "I'm well up for it Nala" he purred looking down lovingly.
    "you frisky lion" she teased jokingly "but i love ya" she said lovingly as she tolled over onto her front swishing her tail slightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((onto her back I meant....meh she was on her front last time ))

"Yeah well I am that thats for sure" Twilight purred softly looking down at Nala smiling down at her as he looked into her eyes "Well your just as frisky as me Nala" he purred smiling widely to her wrapping his tail with hers softly getting low mounting her once more softly crouching low over her looking into her eyes.
    "You sure you want to do this again" he purred smiling into her eyes "Its your order my queen" he smiled licking her nose feeling highly arroused.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((onto her back I meant....meh she was on her front last time ))

"Yeah well I am that thats for sure" Twilight purred softly looking down at Nala smiling down at her as he looked into her eyes "Well your just as frisky as me Nala" he purred smiling widely to her wrapping his tail with hers softly getting low mounting her once more softly crouching low over her looking into her eyes.
    "You sure you want to do this again" he purred smiling into her eyes "Its your order my queen" he smiled licking her nose feeling highly arroused.
    {Okay she rolled onto her back }

"I know I am but It's only coz I love ya" she smirked looking up at Twi lovingly. "I'm sure, more chance of a cub the more we... practise" she smirked licking his nose and gazing into his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smiled as he rested only inches above Nala's chest as he stood above her being in the same situation as last time ready to start once more being inside her.
    "I love you to Nala you already know it....I love you more than any lion could love a lioness" he purred licking her nose as he placed his head inches from hers.
    "Well in heat Nala your almost guarented a cub....may this be a present from me showing you my true love for you like last time with Kopa" he purred.
    "You ready?" he smiled questioning to her.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smiled as he rested only inches above Nala's chest as he stood above her being in the same situation as last time ready to start once more being inside her.
    "I love you to Nala you already know it....I love you more than any lion could love a lioness" he purred licking her nose as he placed his head inches from hers.
    "Well in heat Nala your almost guarented a cub....may this be a present from me showing you my true love for you like last time with Kopa" he purred.
    "You ready?" he smiled questioning to her.
    "I know you do Twi and I love you just as much as you love me, if not more" she smiled warmly. Nala purred and licked Twi's nose "Ok I'm ready when you are Twi, and here's to the new cub" she smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Enter some n00b screaming, "OMG!!!11!!!shift!!1" ))

Sengalo had walked in the direction of the water hole, just now arriving. He lowered his head to the cool waters, lapping up the liquid at his leisure. He had been out all day today. He began to wonder whether or not the others were worried about him. What if they hadn't found the kill? What if they still haven't eaten?

Momentarily distracted from his thoughts, Sengalo picked up his head. A strange scent caught his nostrils. Even if he'd never smelled it before, instinct told him what it was: a lioness. It was a lioness in heat. Sengalo's heart beat a bit faster, instinct telling him to do what's natural. But he refused. He picked up the scent of a lion, most likely already there. He shook his head vigorously, getting the thought out. He pivoted away from the water's edge, walking off into the savannah, now turning red with the setting sun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    "Now, don't go saying that Kaden. She probably misses you more then anything. What makes you think she's not worried about her missing you? What did you do to make yourself think like that?" Scout asked with a cocked head in confusion.

Scout smiled to Kala, and then smiles to Kaden. "Don't worry Kaden we will not rest until we find your mom Kaden she can't be that hard to find, we're going to stay with you until we're positive that it's your mom. Cause that's what friends do" Scout says giving him a playful punch on the paw.
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess

"You mean that wasn't your mum Kaden?" Kala hugged him as her ears dropped. "Never mind eh, we'll just have to keep looking, after all that's what friends are for isn't it?" she said trying to make Kaden feel a little better.
    After Kala hugged him, Kaden couldn't help but smile a little. "Thanks Kala, I needed that." He said to her.

Kaden looked at Scout for a moment and then said, "Well for one reason...I sometimes get the feeling that she doesn't like me because of how she ignores me when I'm around. I guess in a way, I'm glad that I'm far from home. This place feels different to me. I feel happier here than I do at home." He looked back at Kala and smiled again....he just couldn't help it. ( )
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OMGWTFBBQ?!?! Heat, Mating, CUBS O.O!!!!!!! Oh its Go time :O!!!!!Lmao only one person would know what i'm talking about and that one person knows who he is .. Been a while since I posted.. Don't feel like reading 200 pages >_>!! sorry guys..lol)

Kovujin looked up from where he had fallen asleep next to the Water Hole (I hope you guys arent there.. >_>) He lazily brought his body upwards standing on all four paws, and he smelt the air, and something caught filled his nose, Right away... A lioness in heat, Nothing more attracting or arousing in the world, and it was filling his head making him dazed, the lovely scent of that one lioness.. and he knew who it was and shook the smell out of his mind running to the edge of the water and throwing his head into it filling his mouth with water then swallowing. Nala, the queen.. was in heat.

He lifted his head out of the water and up high trying to smell something other than her, it was hard but soon He caught the scent, of a nearby passing herd of Zebra, and there was a large sense of hunger inside him, and he was about to please it with meat.

He padded to where he thought the scent was coming from, and was thinking of all the people he hadn't seen in so long, Scout, Kala, Nela, His cubs, Kara, Reno, and Mara ( i wonder how many days its been.. ) Simba, and even the one red maned lion that he met so long ago, the one that helped him in the fight, the one called Katai.

He smiled and looked up into the sky and soon found himself laying down on the open fields of the Pride Lands, forgetting all about his hunger, he was lost in thought of all the things that happened.

(I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackk !!!)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((KTL has returned!!!! I was by the water hole, btw.))

Sengalo then stopped in his tracks. Yet another scent went by him. Thankfully, this one didn't make his hormones go insane. It was a familiar scent to him, one he hadn't sensed in ages. He lifted his head and looked to his right, just seeing a black, yellow maned figure lay down on the ground. It was Kovujin.

A gruff snort escaped Sengalo as he narrowed his eyes. The first thing that came to mind when he saw the lion not very far off was the fight that nearly killed them both. Even if Kovujin had apologized so long ago, Sengalo wasn't one to let go of grudges so easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Yes yes I have returned ^_^ Good to be back !!!)

Kovujin heard something in the far off distance, not to far away from him, a grunt of some kind, his ears perked at the sound and he lifted his head in the air, and picked up a scent, That of a male lion, He turned his head in the direction of the scent, and where it was coming from and was soon staring into the eyes of a killer, the eyes of a true warrior (Omg :O!!!) He had made direct contact with one of his past enemies, and hopefully, his future friend-Sengalo.

His eyes narrowed so he could focus more on his target, Sengalo, to see what he was up to as of now, The urge to actually talk with another one of his kind started to kick in, For he had been alone for quite some time now, but he knew, Sengalo for one. Was definitly not one you could carry on a normal conversation with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kopa
    After Kala hugged him, Kaden couldn't help but smile a little. "Thanks Kala, I needed that." He said to her.

Kaden looked at Scout for a moment and then said, "Well for one reason...I sometimes get the feeling that she doesn't like me because of how she ignores me when I'm around. I guess in a way, I'm glad that I'm far from home. This place feels different to me. I feel happier here than I do at home." He looked back at Kala and smiled again....he just couldn't help it. ( )
    Scout looked at Kaden the way he was smiling at Kala he thought he had a thing for her. Scout for once in his life actually felt jealous. Scout didn't know why all she was, was his best friend but he just couldn't help feeling jealous of Kaden. "Well I'm glad that you're happy you're always welcome to stay with us" he says a hint of anger in his eyes. "I'll catch up with you guys a little later" Scout said walking behind them. "What's wrong with me" Scout asked the sky a small tear forming in his eye. He starts crying he couldn't believe he was actually jealous of another guy when he got the perfect girl Kara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kala was happy to see Kaden smile. "hakuna matata" she smiled. "I thought you wanted to find you mum" she asked curiously. "Let's keep looking I'm sure she loves you"

Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout looked at Kaden the way he was smiling at Kala he thought he had a thing for her. Scout for once in his life actually felt jealous. Scout didn't know why all she was, was his best friend but he just couldn't help feeling jealous of Kaden. "Well I'm glad that you're happy you're always welcome to stay with us" he says a hint of anger in his eyes. "I'll catch up with you guys a little later" Scout said walking behind them. "What's wrong with me" Scout asked the sky a small tear forming in his eye. He starts crying he couldn't believe he was actually jealous of another guy when he got the perfect girl Kara.
    Kala looked towards Scout, She could sense something was up, she kept to herself for now and thought of mentioning something when Kaden wasn't around or at least couldn't hear. "Always welcome to stay with us" she repeated smiling at both Scout and Kaden. Kala was a little shocked that Scout had desided to catch up with them later on, but she didn't let Scout catch onto that "umm... ok then Scout" she called, running after him to give him hug before he went, then waking back to Kaden. "So you want us two to keep looking for your mum, or you wanna hang our here for bit?" she asked tilting her head to side with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout felt a little bit happier now that she hugged him. Scout walks up beside Kala and Kaden. "A little later on do you think I could talk to you alone, this is kinda serious" Scout said whispering this sounded serious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know you do Twi and I love you just as much as you love me, if not more" she smiled warmly. Nala purred and licked Twi's nose "Ok I'm ready when you are Twi, and here's to the new cub" she smirked.
    Twilight purred softly crouching a little more so he body lay softly on top of hers feeling her warmth against his once more.
    He smiled as she licked his nose and gave the order.
    "To the new cubs" he purred kissing her as he did what he did before.
    After several minutes he broke the kiss once more and roared like last as once more he came inside of her arching his back slightly before looking down at Nala once more nuzzling her muzzle.
    "To the cubs" he said once more softly collapsing on top of her kissing her once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala was happy to see Kaden smile. "hakuna matata" she smiled. "I thought you wanted to find you mum" she asked curiously. "Let's keep looking I'm sure she loves you"

Kala looked towards Scout, She could sense something was up, she kept to herself for now and thought of mentioning something when Kaden wasn't around or at least couldn't hear. "Always welcome to stay with us" she repeated smiling at both Scout and Kaden. Kala was a little shocked that Scout had desided to catch up with them later on, but she didn't let Scout catch onto that "umm... ok then Scout" she called, running after him to give him hug before he went, then waking back to Kaden. "So you want us two to keep looking for your mum, or you wanna hang our here for bit?" she asked tilting her head to side with a smile.
    Kaden looked at Scout. He hoped he didn't do anything to offend him or something. He was silent when Kala spoke to Scout when he said he'd catch up to them later........When Kala asked him if he wanted to search some more or rest a bit, he stayed silent for a moment. He was going to say something but then Scout came back and whispered something to Kala.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout walked along side Kaden and Kala eyeing Kaden suspicialliously. "Yeah Kaden what do you wanna do" Scout said trying real hard to not let his jealousy show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden knew something was wrong when he saw the look that Scout gave him. "Well.....I was thinking of stopping for now, I mean it is getting dark...." he said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden knew something was wrong when he saw the look that Scout gave him. "Well.....I was thinking of stopping for now, I mean it is getting dark...." he said.
    "Great idea" Scout said with a yawn. " I am getting kinda tired" Scout continued still feeling a little jealous of Kaden. He gives him a concentrated stare and lies down next to some bushes and closes his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovujin heard something in the far off distance, not to far away from him, a grunt of some kind, his ears perked at the sound and he lifted his head in the air, and picked up a scent, That of a male lion, He turned his head in the direction of the scent, and where it was coming from and was soon staring into the eyes of a killer, the eyes of a true warrior (Omg :O!!!) He had made direct contact with one of his past enemies, and hopefully, his future friend-Sengalo.

His eyes narrowed so he could focus more on his target, Sengalo, to see what he was up to as of now, The urge to actually talk with another one of his kind started to kick in, For he had been alone for quite some time now, but he knew, Sengalo for one. Was definitly not one you could carry on a normal conversation with.
    Seeing as Kovujin had also spotted Sengalo, the young lion stood his ground. His ears twitched back for a moment, but resumed their normal position. Black tassled tail twitched behind him.

From where he stood, Sengalo could even see that Kovujin looked as if he was as isolated as himself. He began to wonder what the lion had been up to... and if it was of any possible consequence to Scar or the their plans.

"Kovujin," he said flatly as an odd sort of greeting and nodded his head slightly.

((Creativity's not working at the moment.x.x))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: "and if it was of any possible consequence to Scar or the their plans." Whats been up with Scar and Sengalo? :X... God I should go back and read then o.O..)

Kovujin nodded his head up and down, and got to his paws walking closer to the Lion, "Sengalo.. Long time no talk" he said sternly, He stood standing before the lion, a good 5 feet away from him now, watching him incase he was to make any attempts of attack upon him.

EDIT:

(I forgot that I rp'ed more than one Lion here ^_^...)

Kara smiled and started to wander around more in the Pride Lands, she had started to follow a butterfly and had totally left Scout and Kala back then, and it had been quite a long time since she had last seen Scout, and she was getting lonesome. She gave up on catching the Butterfly after numerous attempts on trying to catch it, sad she couldnt.. She walked away, Walking back in the direction of Pride Rock, hoping she could somehow bump into the love of her life-Scout.