Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 689 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba

Leo was getting tired. He started to fall asleep on Sunshine's back.
    Sunshine trun her head around and saw Leo was sleeping she gently started to lay down as carefull as she culd...not waking Leo up...

when she was down on her belly she toke a last look at Leo.....while thinking

"your so cute...."

then she lyed her head on her own pawns and try to sleep......

but it was not easy Sunshine where not like other sleeping lionesses...but she was a little tierd after all the running......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -----Off-----
    Oooo, I'm late!
    Where are we now?

----------------------------------------

Sarafina smiles to Mufasa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ChildOfThePride
    Zira turns her head, snarling, before walking into the cave.
    Nuka sighed. "I'm a pathetic Lion. It's all Kovu's fault! He gets all the attention, he's not even Scar's son! If mum and dad had just paid a bit more attention to me and taught me how to hunt and fight I would make a perfect king!" He paused and then an evil smile curled onto his face, "Well, I'll show them! I'll kill Simba and Nala and Kovu's beloved Kiara! And become the king I was born to be!!!" He began to laugh manically but it trailed off as he sunk back into depression. It would never happen, he would never be king.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken sighed. ?Murder doesn?t make a lion, Nuka.? she said sit ting beside him. ?Be careful, your wanting to kill Simba so badly can lead to trouble for you, child.? Broken laid down in the heat of the sun watching Asante try and win Vitani?s affections. She only shook her head with a laugh. ?I never met your father, but if he was anything like Zira? you are probably right. When you have your own cubs treat them differently, Nika, with affection not hate.? she scowled.

((Am I sensing Broken ~likes~ Nuka? Creepy))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Mufasa smiles back to Sarafina, "Good morning." he politely speaks to her.

"Well, I'm not sure I can be of much assistance... there are hundreds of lions in the savannah... do you know where the cub is so we can get a better description?" Mufasa asks Simba.
    "Well, I left the cub with Sunshine back at Pride Rock." replied Simba tilting his head around towards Pride Rock.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "My own cubs?! Oh, I don't know, I'm not sure I want some of my own. Besides none of the lioness like me. I mean look at me, skinny, weak, cowardly...infested with termites."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Shall we go back to try and locate the cub?" Mufasa smiles to Simba, "He may know more information to help us."
    "I think that will be the best thing to do." replied Simba walking off with Mufasa.

Simba spotted to cub and Sunshine. "Hey there. Can you describe your parents to us?" asked Simba.

"Well, my father's tall, a orangey golden colour and he has a golden mane. My mother's a bluey grey colour. She and father should be together." Leo said looking up to Simba's dark, red eyes.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (okay since i am back now might as well get Twilight going )

Twilight started to slowly wake up. He had no idea where exactly he was but he had slept under a tree that night and he was still in the Pridelands he knew that much. The teenage lion rolled onto his front and looked around trying to get his bearings back about where abouts in the Pride lands he was.
    He slowly got up on all fours and took a good look around before finaly noticing the water hole somewhere in the distance. He slowly padded towards it still confused about how exactly he got where he was last night.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken chuckled, ?You just need to clean yourself up, child.? she smiled to Nuka. That would at least make him feel better, right? ?Good chance that would get rid of your termites.? she suggested. She stood baping him in the head with her tuff playfully. ?Come with me, I can help you with the rest, if you wish.? she looked at him patiently waiting for him to decide.

((Who is playing Vitani??))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala woke up, yawned and stretched. She quickly realized that Simba was gone. She remembers him trying to awake her, but sleep had too strong a hold on her at the time. The sun hit her as she made her way to the entrance to Pride Rock; maybe Simba was somewhere close by.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I think that will be the best thing to do." replied Simba walking off with Mufasa.

Simba spotted to cub and Sunshine. "Hey there. Can you describe your parents to us?" asked Simba.

"Well, my father's tall, a orangey golden colour and he has a golden mane. My mother's a bluey grey colour. She and father should be together." Leo said looking up to Simba's dark, red eyes.
    Sunshine yawned as she shreats her legs out....and then she ask Simba

"have yo seen Shad....... i mean ehh.... Twilight ?"

Sunshine knew that Shadow didnt want mutsh atansion....and being all black and a little white around his eyes culd easly get mistaken....but Simba still knew that Shadow where in the pride lands.....

but Sunshine woldent take to mutsh atansion to her self...wold be really starge that she was looking for an outsiders pridelander if you know what i mean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala couldn't find Simba around Pride Rock, but maybe he was out in the Pride Lands somewhere. She decided that she need the exercise of a good walk....not that hunting doesn't already give her a good work out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    Sunshine yawned as she shreats her legs out....and then she ask Simba

"have yo seen Shad....... i mean ehh.... Twilight ?"

Sunshine knew that Shadow didnt want mutsh atansion....and being all black and a little white around his eyes culd easly get mistaken....but Simba still knew that Shadow where in the pride lands.....

but Sunshine woldent take to mutsh atansion to her self...wold be really starge that she was looking for an outsiders pridelander if you know what i mean
    "The last time I saw him he was heading towards the Outlands." replied Simba.

Mufasa smiles to Simba. "Right then, my son, where shall we look first?" he nuzzles Simba, feeling quite affectionate this morning.
    "The water hole is a good spot to look. I haven't really looked around there yet." replied Simba walking off in the direction towards the water hole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight finaly got to the water hole and had a drink. After he had finished he lay down next to the waters edge and looked down at his reflection trying to remember what had happened the previous night as it was a complete blank to him.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The last time I saw him he was heading towards the Outlands." replied Simba.
    "ok can you take care of Leo i have to talk to him"

Sunshine ask Simba while looking at Leo whit a big smile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After finishing his breakfast, Reth wandered over to the water hole to wash it down. For once the water hole was pretty deserted, and the lion had no problem with that.

As he approached the water's edge however, he noticed a lion, unknown to him, staring into the water hole.

Quitely, not wanting to disturb the other, he began to drink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "out of the RPG"

"Nep where did Calais and Shadow go you havent still aswerd on that"

"please contie"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight was almost tranced looking into the water. He noticed rings appearing in the water in front of him and that snapped him out of the trance.
    He looked over to see another lion taking a drink from the water hole it looked like the lion was trying not to disturb him so Twilight slowly walked up to him.
    "Hi" Twilight said several steps away from the lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    "ok can you take care of Leo i have to talk to him"

Sunshine ask Simba while looking at Leo whit a big smile
    "Yeah, sure." replied Simba picking up Leo.
    He walked off with Mufasa towards the water hole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "thanks Simba"

"i see you later cuty"

Sunshine said while looking at Leo as she was walking off to the Outlands