Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 592 of 689 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593594602642 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,840 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki
    Yumi whispered in Rio's ear, "Ami is head over heals over Sengalo." She snickered. Ami luckily didn't hear her.

Ami looked over to Rio. She thought for a second. Hmmmm...what is she talking about about some sorta king? There's a king of Africa? What the heck does that mean? She shuddered. "Eh, no thanks. I'd rather stay here I suppose. I doubt the 'king' or whatever he is will get mad at me." Ami said.

Yumi rolled her eyes. "Come on, let's go. Before we get her mad. She can be kinda weird when she's mad, but trust me, you can't change her mind."
    When Sengalo heard Yumi refer to Ami as "Miss Lovesick," he gave a confused look in her direction, his brow raised and his eyes narrowed slightly. He repeated the name in his head again. Am I missing something here...? He took a look at Ami again, hearing her sigh. Was it true? Was Ami really falling for Sengalo? Sengalo was never sure how females acted when they had really loved someone. Wait... yes he did. He remembered the reason he had left his old territory in the first place. It was that cheetah he had fallen in love with himself, Sesate. Sengalo was too naiave to take notice of how she would go googly eyed and flirtatious and such to that freak of a cat, Rokama. His ignorance and love for her had blinded him from the truth. He wished he had seen it earlier. Sengalo shook the thought out of his head with a small grunt.

Hearing Ami's voice again, he looked down at her. Perhaps it was good that she wasn't going to see King Simba. Then, he wouldn't know of him associating with her, the King having known who he was. For all Sengalo knew, Simba could think him dead right now, having not been in sight of the Pridelanders for those weeks. The thought eased him a bit. It would help with his father's and Shakou's plans for the King.

"Good choice," Sengalo replied to Ami with a small smirk, but grew falsely grave as he continued, "the King isn't all that welcoming, anyways. He doesn't really enjoy newcomers to his land." He paused. "You never know with him. My... family... was driven out by him a long time ago... all because he just didn't like their beliefs." Yes, it was a bit of a lie, but if it kept Ami and Yumi from Priderock and away from the King, it would prove to be of benefit to him.

Standing to his feet, Sengalo then said more lightly to Ami, "I think I can carry it, now." He walked over to the carcass. "I'll just do it later, though." With that, Sengalo picked up the dead animal in his powerful jaws and walked a ways until he came to a tree. Sengalo had watched the technique he was about to do from leopards. He lunged at the tree and slowly climbed to the highest branch he could-which was just out of reach from anything on the ground- and laid the carcass there. He jumped down from the limb and looked over the tree, getting it's looks in his memory. He would come back for it under the cover of darkness. Dragging the kill all the way back to Scar and the others would make him vulnerable to anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "There O.K., I think I can walk" Titus get's back on his feet"There a little sore but i can manage" Titus winks at Subira."So anything happened when I was asleep?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, I had fun." Rinoa said as she shook off her fur and lied down under a tree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira didn't really want to give details about what she had been doing with Tumai, so she decided her alone time with Tumai should be something she should keep to herself.

"Tumai and I went exploring. I left him some where, but I'm sure he'll find his way back" Subira joked, laughing softly to herself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Titus
    "There O.K., I think I can walk" Titus get's back on his feet"There a little sore but i can manage" Titus winks at Subira."So anything happened when I was asleep?"
    Scout shakes his head at what looked like Titus. Scout couldn't believe that was his old friend Titus Scout thought something had happened to him he hadn't seen him in so long. Scout ran up to say hi to Titus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "that name sounds fimliar, where did i heard it, well....I can't wait to meet him." as Titus was talking to Subira titus heard a call for his name he turned and it was Scout racing towards Titus "Scout, long time no see, how's my buddy been doing."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked, he continued walking in the direction from which he heard a voice yell out from, it was obviously.. the cub Scouts, his voice was always the same, loud.. Nothing else he smiled knowing everything was at peace, it was a perfect day in the Pride Lands. He came up to be able to view Pride Rock easily now, He could see the figure of Subira and Titus at the top, and Scout not to far away,

"Hmm wonder if I should go crash the party, seems like they are having fun without me, But oh well.. Curious am I," He said with a smirk, He continued on in the direction he was facing, onwards towards Pride Rock, and his friends.. and the newly found one.. Titus.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "that name sounds fimliar, where did i heard it, well....I can't wait to meet him." as Titus was talking to Subira titus heard a call for his name he turned and it was Scout racing towards Titus "Scout, long time no see, how's my buddy been doing."
    Scout tackled him down happily in greeting. "I am so glad to see you again I've been doing great how have you been pal? I was so worried you died or something? Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You worry to much Kid" Subira smirked, patting Scout on his head lightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    "You worry to much Kid" Subira smirked, patting Scout on his head lightly.
    Scout laughed as Subira patted him on the head. "Mind if I hang out with you guys for a little it'll be just like old times". Scout said looking up at them with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai walked up to the last step of Pride Rock smiling up the stairs hearing the voices of Subira, and, Scout.. plus one other that he recognized right away as Titus, the new lion.. Well, He wasnt new but he was new enough to him not been meeting him before.

He walked up three steps,

"Subira, are ya here...?" He said with a smirk now continuing on his way to the top of Pride Rock where the den and Promotory was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Me Died, nah..... I don't mind you stay.....wow Scout you've grown"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira thought about the last time they saw Titus, and then thought of how Scout looked back then.
    He had changed a noticible amount.

"Yeah, next thing you know, he'll have a mane" She smirked, and tussled Scouts head fur again.

She heard a familar voice and recognised it to be Tumai's. She rolled her eyes, and excused herself from her friends so she could go and talk to Tumai.

"What do you want?" She asked, flicking her tail impaitently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked and walked up to her side and nudged her playfully,

"You thats what" he said with a wink,
    "Titus up there? Been a while, Love to meet him again, Unless.. You want me to stay away from you guys for the day? I'll find something else to do" He said with a smile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira only smirked at Tumai and brushed cheeks with him.

"You can come in if you want. But we were hoping to have it like old times, but you can come and get to know Titus better if you want"

She nuzzled Tumai's cheek and then padded back to the back of the Pride den.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai thought to himself for a second looking down

Old times.. Those.. Were the times without me, I wonder.. If these old times, With this lion.. If she had anything to do with him... It makes me think... Ah well it can't be that bad..

"I'll come in for a visit and leave ya'll to yourselves, and you can spend some time together" He said with a wink although she never saw it, but he was sure she heard it.
    He walked into the den where Subira, Scout and Titus were at smiling as he walked in causually,

"Hello, anyone here" He said with a chuckle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Me Died, nah..... I don't mind you stay.....wow Scout you've grown"
    Scout looks down at himself" Me grown? Maybe a few inches" Scout said. "But if you think I've grown check this out" Scout said flexing his paw making a small muscle. "Pretty strong huh" Scout said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira rolled her eyes at Tumai.

"Is widdle Tumai jealous?" She smirked, but before he was about to answer, they were at the back of the cave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai walked to the back of the cave where Subira was

"Me? Jealous? You only Wish I was" He said with a wink,

"I'm just a curious widdle ol' Lion.." He said with a laugh, He looked over to Titus,

"How ya feeling now Titus?" He asked, It hadn't been a long time since he last saw him, and when he did he was in quite a bit of pain with his paws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Wow your becoming stronger then the last time i saw ya"Titus turns his head and heard Tumai call his name"i'm feeling ok i just got back from a long journey."