Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 591 of 689 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591592593601641 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,820 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    "Yeah, well let's hope the "wise old baboon" can do something about it cos' to be quite honest, I wouldn't like to be suffering anymore." He pauses and rolls his eyes a little as he looks at Nala and Twilight, "Am I bothering you? Cos' if I am, I'll leave."
    "Yeah trust me Katai that old baboon has done lots of good things for this pride" Twilight smiled "Through thick and thin..life and death; hes always been here for the pride and its members" he smiled at Katai.
    "But like we said Katai I'm sure Rafiki will do something for you and all that and your going to be ok" he smiled.
    "Katai you can stay if you wish but me and Nala are sort of loved up...I don't think it will be very fun for you...so really its up to you but your not staying to watch the pinning cause I have something planned and I don't want anyone getting a free show or anything" he laughed softly and smiled.
    "We can all hang out tommorow if you wish and maybe we can help you find Rafiki" he suggested smiling.
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Nala smiled at Twilight ''you'll always be a handsome young lion to me too''

Nala smirked. ''I'm sure we can make it even better than last time'' she winked before licking his nose and nuzzling into his soft long mane.
    "Nala since a cub I've always found you attractive" he purred "As you grown up you just got more and more radiant" he smiled purring softly as Nala licked his nose and nuzzled into his mane making him close his eyes and sigh happily at the attention that Nala was giving him.
    He softly nuzzled against her head as she nuzzled purring loader.
    "I love you Nala" he purred softly into her ear.
    "Nala I can assure you right now its going to be one hundred times more better...you know now we aren't hiding this anymore; we are free to do what ever he wants and no one can stop us" he said through his purring as he softly stroked her paw with his.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Yeah trust me Katai that old baboon has done lots of good things for this pride" Twilight smiled "Through thick and thin..life and death; hes always been here for the pride and its members" he smiled at Katai.
    "But like we said Katai I'm sure Rafiki will do something for you and all that and your going to be ok" he smiled.
    "Katai you can stay if you wish but me and Nala are sort of loved up...I don't think it will be very fun for you...so really its up to you but your not staying to watch the pinning cause I have something planned and I don't want anyone getting a free show or anything" he laughed softly and smiled.
    "We can all hang out tommorow if you wish and maybe we can help you find Rafiki" he suggested smiling.
    "Bah, okay then... so much for love huh?" Katai replies smirking, "No, it's not fun for me yet it's not fun for me back there either... kinda sucks actually. Not my kind of fun to be honest." He sighs as he lays down, "Just don't get too loved up tomorrow... oh whatever will you do then." He rolls his eyes as he laughs a little, "Better go then seeing as I seem to be invading your privacy."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Do you have a mate Katai?" Twilight questioned looking over at Katai as he nuzzled Nala's cheek and top of her head lovingly; he smiled slightly and licked the top of Nala's head after every few nuzzles.
    "I can't promise you that Katai love is a mysterious and a lovely thing" he purred licking Nala's head once more.
    "But we will try not to love up to much tommorow....little can be said for tonight maybe we should give it 110% hey Nala" he smirked winking as he continued to nuzzle Nala.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... why? Just that she's not giving me much attention lately which is kinda making me feel off." Katai sighs as he looks down and sits on his haunches, "That's why I decided to come and see you guys.... thought I'd get something out of you... like talking and stuff."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Just forgot if you had a mate or not...I sorta forgot there for a moment" Twilight replied purring looking over at Katai smiling slightly at him.
    "All I can say Katai is show alot of intrest in her and make her feel very loved and thats only asking for good things" he said smiling to him.
    "Yeah I guess you picked a bad time huh" Twilight replied "Seems like I get intuerupted all the time me and Nala try something" he laughed softly nuzzling into Nala's neck looking away from Katai for a moment.
    "But like I said tommorow you can spend some time with us...sound good to you?" he purred looking back at Katai again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Just don't go making sappy lovey faces to eachother tomorrow and I'll think about it." Katai smirks to them both, "Seriously though, you'll find out when you're around me and my mate..." He sticks his tongue out playfully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I can fully promise that Katia but I will try for you benefit I guess" Twilight smirked "But don't have a go at me if I give into temptation" he smirked sticking his tounge out at Katai as he softly nuzzled Nala licking the top of her head once again.
    "I can change her mind about you..show you what kind of lion shes got" Twilight smiled "Don't want you being all glumb when me and Nala get like this again; maybe you and your mate might do something" he winked turning his attention back to Nala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Uh, what?" Katai looks at Twilight with a confused look on his face, "I won't have a go at you either... just kinda makes me feel left out, that's all." He smirks to him, "And don't stick your tongue out at me." He sticks his out at him once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Katai well honestly you can't stop love and yeah I know how you feel when you think it will be annoying but mostly all this stuff comes automatically....you can't really stop it" Twilight smiled purring "I'm sure you and your mate will be ok soon Katai seriosuly" he smiled "And well " Twilight smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Meh, whatever..." Katai rolls his eyes, "Guess I'll see you later if that's all you're gonna do... blow raspberries at me like an overgrown cub... Twilight, grow up." He rolls his eyes again and sighs, "Cubs stick their tongue's out and blow raspberries... I used to do it when I was a cub to animals that annoyed the crap out of me... it's not very nice y'know."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ah Katai chill" Twilight smirked purring as he continued to nuzzle and lick Nala lovingly purring into her ear.
    "Looks like we are going to be alone now" he whispered quietly into Nala's ear quietly "And its nearly night so we can get down to some fun wher ever you are ready" he purred softly.

"Katai thats rather hypocritical considering you started it buddy" Twilight smiled looking over at Katai as he padded away; Twilight shook his head smirking turning his full attention to Nala kissing her lovingly on the muzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Fine... have fun then!" Katai shouts back slightly angry as he pads off, "Even if I'm in pain, you don't give a ****... you just carry on with your slobbery, kissy moments!"

"Twilight, I ask you this - what's more important? You making some kissy, slobbery actions towards your... uh, lioness or a lion you've known for a long time in pain?" He looks back to him as he limps slightly and lets some tears fall since he is in pain.

(Oooh, anger. O_o)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh Kat just cool down will you; your getting all angry again" Twilight replied resting his head on top of Nala's neck "Of course I care for you but I care for my mate as well; she loves me and I love her and nothing can get in the way of that" he purred.
    "And we told you we will take you to see Rafiki in the morning and its a little to late to find him now its nearly night" he said as the graveyard slightly darkned a little more as the seconds past.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I thought she was Simba's mate..." Katai stops dead in his tracks before laughing, "Oh no, oh no... you took her away from Simba?"

"And the morning isn't really good enough Twilight... for all I know I might drop dead any second..." He looks at Twilight with pain in his eyes, "Cos' that's the way I'm feeling..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I never took her away from Simba...I've always loved Nala and shes always loved both of us" Twilight replied looking up at Katai.
    "She came to me the first time we ever mated cause she felt down and that rekindled are love we did have for each other...we been in love for a long time Katai".
    "Don't be a idiot Katai your tough as nails and tired...get some sleep alright you will feel better" he said looking over at Katai "Your a friend so I'm not going to have a bad go at you" he turned back to Nala and placed his head on her forehead purring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You'll know if you suffered such pain..." Katai sighs as he feels a stab of pain go through his side, "I told you, tomorrow isn't good enough... I might as well give up now... my life is hell enough already. What's the use in carrying on?" He sighs as he pads away.

He then stops and looks back once more, "Twilight, I'm sorry..." He sighs and smiles a bit, "...I realise I acted rather like a jerk."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Don't spam please ... *your post has been deleted*

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Now I definatly know, say "bye bye" Platinum ...

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Thank you, Nathy. I had a feeling it was Platinum. )

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    sorry for the off topic stuff, IP's were different from other days ... but yeah, wasn't really any doubt I suppose it was him/her

if there are any other posts of him/her in here, feel free to remove them

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu