Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 580 of 689 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630680 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,600 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled, he watched as a butterfly landed on his nose, he blinked staring at it, it hurt his eyes to look at it like that, He blew it off his nose with a puff of air, He smiled back at Subira, then looked down at the Meadow below the hill, He had a devilish grin on his face,

"Oh Subira.." Tumai said with a smile, He jumped on top of her, Pushing her in the direction of the hill, causing the two to Roll down the hill holding onto each other.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira let out a little shriek as Tumai sent them tumbling down the hill.
    They hit the bottom with a soft 'thud' and she shook her head, dazed slightly.

She batted Tumai's nose playfully.

"What was that for?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai laughed, "For Fun!" Tumai said with a chuckle, He smiled getting up off the ground and walking to her head and nuzzling her cheek,

"Are you alright?" Tumai asked with a purr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh yeah, I feel as fit as a fiddle after tumbling down a hill with a buffoon" Subira smirked, bumping his nose with hers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled, "Well, A buffoon am I?" Tumai said piffing her nose with his paw gently, He smiled, "I''m the buffoon that got up first I can tell you that" Tumai said with a wink, he rubbed his nose with hers purring gently

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "And your still the buffoon that sent us rolling down a hill for fun" Subira said, laughing a little.

She smiled and looked around her self again. The butterflies were still there and she wondered if they were related to the fireflies that they'd seen at the five stones.

She looked back at Tumai and nuzzled his chin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    (shoot it never emailed me saying you posted... Sorry Simba22 )

Kara smiled, "Glad your paws feeling better, Your always healing so fast.." Kara said with a purr giving him another lick on the nose, "I'll hold onto you all day long also then.." Kara said with a smile holding him closer to her so their Fur was touching, she smiled purring while nuzzling his cheek.
    Scout purred as their fur touched.Scout nuzzled her cheek back and licked her on the nose as she held him close. Scout gently pins her to the ground still holding her close. "Gotcha" Scout laughed with another lick on her little nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    "And your still the buffoon that sent us rolling down a hill for fun" Subira said, laughing a little.

She smiled and looked around her self again. The butterflies were still there and she wondered if they were related to the fireflies that they'd seen at the five stones.

She looked back at Tumai and nuzzled his chin.
    Tumai nuzzle Subira back, "Guess I am.." Tumai said with a smile, he looked up at the butterflies in the sky, It seemed as if they were dancing around two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira smiled and rubbed her head against Tumai's and then she let it rest there. The butterflies were fluttering around and since there were so many, it was hard to tell how many there actually were.

Finding Tumai's tail and curling hers around it she wondered why lions always remembered the bad things in life and sometimes forgot the good moments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled as she curled his tail up with hers, then started to purr.
    "Romantic moment eh Subira.." Tumai said in a calm gentle voice. He started watching one of the butterflies, it was different from all the rest, This butterflies colors were totallly abstract to the other ones, It had blue and black colors, blue all over with black dots, the others were of Orange and some yellow, With black dots, And it seemed that this butterfly was always flying alone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You could say that" Subira smiled, following Tumai's gaze towards a butterfly. She stared at it for a while before burring her face closer into Tumai's mane.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hmm, well I'm not sure where we all are here but I'll just reply anyway. I don't think I have the time to look at every single new post in this thread. I'm not sure where the hell Twilight and Nala are either so...)

Simba continues to walk out into the Pridelands. He hears noises of the others somewhere but finds it hard to make out. His ears twitch slightly and he looks around. He heads off into the direction where the others are.

(Also, I'll bring this guy back in again. Not sure where it kinda left off before...)

Meanwhile Katai lifts his head up as he looks across the Pridelands. He sees other animals and lions moving in the lands below. He takes a small look at his scarred and bruised side before looking up once again and getting up onto all fours. He then looks round to Asha who seems to be resting or sleeping. He yawns and stands up before taking a walk. He spots Simba and heads in the same direction. He begins to pad along a bit faster than before.

(Btw, when/if someone does reply to this post then can whoever has replied please PM their reply to me? Thanks. ^^)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: OOH OH OH I KNOW I KNOW! lol, sorry, HYPER ! Anyways, Twilight and Nala went to the Elephant Graveyard, OOOH SCARY!!! :X)

Tumai smiled, he continued purring, He continued staring at that one butterfly, then saw another butterfly of the same color come to it, they started spinning around each other, Obviously they were mates, he smiled,

"Love will find a way..." Tumai said with a smile, Not knowing if Subira had the slightest clue as of what he was talking about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Ooh-kay. Gotcha. Anyway, I'll just RP as Katai for a little bit now. Simba's getting boring. )

Katai tries to avoid Simba in every way he can. He doesn't really feel confident talking to the King and would rather explore places without him with him. He crouches down as he walks behind Simba and makes sure he doesn't make any noise. He laughs a little to himself as he passes Simba and continues to head in the direction of the Elephant Graveyard. "Haha, the King will never know." He wears a cheesy on his face.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Why of course nothing like a good strong lioness they are always the best hunters and lovers and well respected by the entire pride" Twilight smirked laughing softly "Na Nala I'm the lucky one" he smiled widely as he made it to her side a little startled as she she jumped away from him.
    He smirked and looked over at Nala as he stood by the edge to the elephant graveyard.
    "Well looks like we are finally here" Twilight smiled widely.
    Nala smiled at Twilight with a chuckle. ''here we are at the elephant graveyard'' she smirked. ''how about were both the lucky one's'' she suggested to settle to an agreement. ''Now for some pinning'' she winked at Twilight as she ran off for a good chase before pinning.

--------------------------

Kala awoke from her sleep. she had gone back to the pridelands as she felt guilty for Scout hurting his paw. She looked around when she spotted Simba, She stayed hid in the grass and watched him curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus watches Subira and another lion it seems something is happening Ttius just watches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    (Ooh-kay. Gotcha. Anyway, I'll just RP as Katai for a little bit now. Simba's getting boring. )

Katai tries to avoid Simba in every way he can. He doesn't really feel confident talking to the King and would rather explore places without him with him. He crouches down as he walks behind Simba and makes sure he doesn't make any noise. He laughs a little to himself as he passes Simba and continues to head in the direction of the Elephant Graveyard. "Haha, the King will never know." He wears a cheesy on his face.
    (Quoting last post and please, someone reply to this. Thanks. )

After entering the Elephant Graveyard, Katai spots Twilight. He remembers this lion from the day he arrived in the Pridelands. The one thing he notices the most about this lion is his crescent moon marking. He knows he can get along with him quite well and decides to intrude on Nala and Twilight's privacy, "Um..." he takes a few steps back since he isn't too sure, "...not so sure whether or not I'm disturbing your privacy here but I know we both know eachother cos' we both spoke to eachother when I arrived here." He smirks a little at them both.

(Also, whoever does make a reply to this would ya please send me a PM with your reply since it makes it a lot easier for me to keep track on things whilst I'm away and such and yesh, Katai be a naughty lion. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Nala smiled at Twilight with a chuckle. ''here we are at the elephant graveyard'' she smirked. ''how about were both the lucky one's'' she suggested to settle to an agreement. ''Now for some pinning'' she winked at Twilight as she ran off for a good chase before pinning.
    "Good old elephant graveyard once again he smiled over at Nala "Yeah I'm happy if we just stuck to that mainly because its true....we both are" he smiled gazinf over at Nala lovingly.
    "Yes now for some pinning" Twilight laughed softly as Nala took off into the elephant graveyard running fastly after her.

After entering the Elephant Graveyard, Katai spots Twilight. He remembers this lion from the day he arrived in the Pridelands. The one thing he notices the most about this lion is his crescent moon marking. He knows he can get along with him quite well and decides to intrude on Nala and Twilight's privacy, "Um..." he takes a few steps back since he isn't too sure, "...not so sure whether or not I'm disturbing your privacy here but I know we both know eachother cos' we both spoke to eachother when I arrived here." He smirks a little at them both.
    Twilight stopped dead in his tracks moaning slightly and looked over at Katai after hearing his voice.
    "Yeah we did meet a little while back nice to see you again Katai....well me and Nala were spending a little bit of alone time oh well no ones timing is perfect I guess....so whats up Katai" he said sitting down on the dusty ground looking over at Katai before looking at Nala.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Good old elephant graveyard once again he smiled over at Nala "Yeah I'm happy if we just stuck to that mainly because its true....we both are" he smiled gazinf over at Nala lovingly.
    "Yes now for some pinning" Twilight laughed softly as Nala took off into the elephant graveyard running fastly after her.[/i]
    Nala smiled sweetly at Twilight and crept up behind him before she nuzzled him softly.

Originally Posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight stopped dead in his tracks moaning slightly and looked over at Katai after hearing his voice.
    "Yeah we did meet a little while back nice to see you again Katai....well me and Nala were spending a little bit of alone time oh well no ones timing is perfect I guess....so whats up Katai" he said sitting down on the dusty ground looking over at Katai before looking at Nala.
    Nala turned round startled to see Katai, ''Yes I remember you'' she smiled. ''How you been keeping Katai?'' she smiled before sitting down next to Twilight and resting her head on his.

(if someone wants to keep me upto date with whats going on via pm that's be great too - going back to college, working and seing the boyfriend starting from tomorrow/today depending on how you look at it!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai smiled, he continued purring, He continued staring at that one butterfly, then saw another butterfly of the same color come to it, they started spinning around each other, Obviously they were mates, he smiled,

"Love will find a way..." Tumai said with a smile, Not knowing if Subira had the slightest clue as of what he was talking about.
    Subira lifted her head from Tumai's face to see what he was talking about. She saw the small fluttering forms that her was staring at and she nuzzling his cheek gently before looking in the other direction. Butterflies filled the meadow with their bright viabrant colours. They were all traveling in pairs and she smiled as she realised what Tumai meant from his previous statement.