Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 572 of 689 FirstFirst ... 72472522562570571572573574582622672 ... LastLast
Results 11,421 to 11,440 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Glad I could help you be you." Kara said with a wink, she gave his nose a quick lick on the nose. Kara smiled and walked a little closer next to him so their furs touched each other.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout was quite happy that she decided to walk closer to her. It was starting to get a little cold to Scout. Scout nuzzles her warm toasty fur while they were walking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Her? :P)

Kara smiled and nuzzled Scout back,
    "So which direction do you want to head in now?" Kara asked coming to a complete stop beside Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    (Her? :P)

Kara smiled and nuzzled Scout back,
    "So which direction do you want to head in now?" Kara asked coming to a complete stop beside Scout.
    Scout stops beside her and looks around. "Let's go right" Scout said. Seeing the beautiful path to his right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay" Kara said weith a smile turning to the right. she purred when she licked his cheek

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Titus
    "Not yet, I haven't got the chance to talk to the king"
    "Well I think the King will let you stay"

Tumai stayed exactly in his spot in the grass, watching over Subira and the White Lion.
    Strange, I have a feeling that I'm watching them.. But I'm also being watched, Hmm Tumai thought as he got up to look around, nothing was in site that he saw of.
    He went to take a step forwards and fell tumbling down the hill in the direction of Subira and the White Lion, "Oh god watch out!" Tumai said tumbling heel over toe. He finally came to a stop at the bottem, not too far away from Subira and the White Lion were, He was obviously in view and the rucus he made tumbling down the hill had obviously gave him away.

He stayed down laying on the grass, waiting for one of them to shout or yell at him for watching or spying over them, maybe they didn't know he was spying on them, this hopefully might be the case and this is what Tumai had hoped for.
    Subira turned around to see a tan ball of fur who she recognised as Tumai.

"Tumai! Were you spying on us?" She smirked, raising one eyebrow.

Tumai always used to spy on her and her other friend Chika.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    ((Its no prob ^^ ))

Twilight smiled and rolled onto all fours and slowly padded alongside Nala softly rubbing up against her as they both made there way to the graveyard.
    Twilight didn't notice Zazu's sudden presence and continued to pad along smiling over at Nala licking her nose softly.
    "So we going to spend the night there again as well?" he questioned smiling.
    (i collapsed on the bed when i got back due to being so tired! if were not busy tonight, I'm allowed to go early! then thats my 5 days done Hurrah!)

''Well, we might aswell'' she winked nuzzling him softly as they walked. ''it's not everyday you get to spend a night in the graveyard'' she smirked with a little laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay" Kara said weith a smile turning to the right. she purred when she licked his cheek
    Scout licked her back and purred in unsion with Kara. He walks closer to Kara any closer and he would have been on top of her.He follows Kara down the romantic path.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    (i collapsed on the bed when i got back due to being so tired! if were not busy tonight, I'm allowed to go early! then thats my 5 days done Hurrah!)

''Well, we might aswell'' she winked nuzzling him softly as they walked. ''it's not everyday you get to spend a night in the graveyard'' she smirked with a little laugh.
    ((weeee ))

"Yeah and since its quite close to night now and we plan on doing some pinning and all I think we may be a lil to tired to travel back anyway" Twilight smirked as Nala nuzzled him as they both padded along he purred softly and nuzzled her back.
    "Well we got one another to keep each other warm like last night" he purred softly.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    "Hey Kala if you want you can join in our little game of Tag. Since you're a member of our group of friends now you can play with us whenever you want" Scout says sitting next to Kala. "By the way I wasn't scared before I am a fearless cub I was just playing along" Scout said.
    [For NTL]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((weeee ))

"Yeah and since its quite close to night now and we plan on doing some pinning and all I think we may be a lil to tired to travel back anyway" Twilight smirked as Nala nuzzled him as they both padded along he purred softly and nuzzled her back.
    "Well we got one another to keep each other warm like last night" he purred softly.
    ''You can say that again'' she grinned. ''Pinning is hard work'' she smirked. ''So long as were together we'll be warm. she smiled.

"Hey Kala if you want you can join in our little game of Tag. Since you're a member of our group of friends now you can play with us whenever you want" Scout says sitting next to Kala. "By the way I wasn't scared before I am a fearless cub I was just playing along" Scout said.
    ''TAG!'' Kala shouted as she beamed swishing her tail at Scout making sure it hit him as she ran away to avoid being tagged. ''I'm sure you are a fealess cub'' she laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''You can say that again'' she grinned. ''Pinning is hard work'' she smirked. ''So long as were together we'll be warm. she smiled.

''TAG!'' Kala shouted as she beamed swishing her tail at Scout making sure it hit him as she ran away to avoid being tagged. ''I'm sure you are a fealess cub'' she laughed.
    Scout ran after her laughing but what he didn't see was the small root sticking out of the ground. He fell over it and twisted his back paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes pinning is damn hard" Twilight winked over at Nala "So you prepared to get pinned" he laughed softly once more winking her as he softly rubbed against Nala's side purring softly.
    "Looking forward to it if I must say so myself" he smiled nuzzling her softly and licking her cheek.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes pinning is damn hard" Twilight winked over at Nala "So you prepared to get pinned" he laughed softly once more winking her as he softly rubbed against Nala's side purring softly.
    "Looking forward to it if I must say so myself" he smiled nuzzling her softly and licking her cheek.
    ''I'll make sure you work for it'' she smirked with a laugh ''but I'm ready when you are and I promise I won't make it too hard'' she smirked. Nala nuzzled Twilight back and licked his nose back before giving him a kiss!

-----------------------------

Scout ran after her laughing but what he didn't see was the small root sticking out of the ground. He fell over it and twisted his back paw.
    ''OH MY GOSH'' she cried! ''Are you alreet Scout'' she said running up to him but not in tagging distance of him or his tail, incase it was a trick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I'll make sure you work for it'' she smirked with a laugh ''but I'm ready when you are and I promise I won't make it too hard'' she smirked. Nala nuzzled Twilight back and licked his nose back before giving him a kiss!

-----------------------------

''OH MY GOSH'' she cried! ''Are you alreet Scout'' she said running up to him but not in tagging distance of him or his tail, incase it was a trick.
    Scout rubbed his injured paw it hurt even more when he did that so he stopped. Scout looks over at the root sticking out of the ground angrily. "Stupid root" Scout said with a growl and swats the root with one of his front claws. "I think I'll be ok" Scout said getting up but falls back down again when his injured paw gives out on him. "I guess I'll be slower with Tag now since I can only use 3 paws." Scout said with disappointment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [B]''I'll make sure you work for it'' she smirked with a laugh ''but I'm ready when you are and I promise I won't make it too hard'' she smirked. Nala nuzzled Twilight back and licked his nose back before giving him a kiss!
    "I don't mind a little bit of exercise" Twilight winked and purred as Nala licked his nose and kissed him once more; Twilight kissed her back and continued rub up against her side as they padded on and continued on there way to the Elephant graveyard.
    "I don't mind how you do it Nala I will pin you" he smiled widely kissing her once more and rubbed his nose against hers softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai sighed, "I'm sorry Subira, Yes I was, I was just curious as to who this new lion was.. I hope you will forgive me, but you know this wasnt the first time this has happened" Tumai said with a smirk, He'd always done it back home
    ---
    Kara ran over she was watching the two playing tag, "Scout! Are you alright?" Kara asked nuzzling his cheek, "I hope you arent injured to bad.." Kara said looking at his back paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout winced in pain As he tried to pull himself up trying not to stand on his injured leg. He nuzzles Kara affectionately and then licks her on the nose and then rubbed noses with her. "I'll live" Scout said with a slight laugh hobbeling on 3 paws grabbing on to her to keep his balance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Come on, Lets get you some place where you can lay down Scout, You shouldnt be on that paw.. And its your back paw you just can't keep it up in the air like your front paw can you?" Kara asked, she made sure he wouldnt step down on his paw. "Here lean all your wieght on me.. I'll keep you balanced" Kara said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't mind a little bit of exercise" Twilight winked and purred as Nala licked his nose and kissed him once more; Twilight kissed her back and continued rub up against her side as they padded on and continued on there way to the Elephant graveyard.
    "I don't mind how you do it Nala I will pin you" he smiled widely kissing her once more and rubbed his nose against hers softly.
    ''a little bit of excersise willl keep you nice and slim'' she laughed. ''only if i let you you'll be able too'' she smirked. ''you know i'll let you in the end'' she smiled ''... you just have to work for it first'' she winked.

{{going to boyfriends for few days as havent been able to see him due to work - so won't be on for a few days!}}