Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 570 of 689 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570571572580620670 ... LastLast
Results 11,381 to 11,400 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (It was a trick of Zazu's, he needed a vacation! )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight purred as Nala kissed him back and smiled up at her as she smiled down on him.
    "Well its late afternoon as it is" Twilight smiled "Its nearly night again and the elephant graveyard sounds like a excellent idea" he whisperd into her ear and nuzzled her cheek.
    "And if we decide to do anything I doubt there will be any prying eyes....especially at night" he smiled placing his paws on her back kissing her once more.
    Nala purred at Twilight and smiled nuzzling him back. ''exactly what i thought'' she smirked before resting her head on his before heading off to the graveyard stood by Twilight's side.

(just so you know I'm off to work in about 5 - 10mins and don't finish for another 7 and maybe sleeping when i get back depening how tired i am)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai wandered along the Pride Lands aimlessly, trying to find out where Subira had gone off to, He couldnt pick up her scent anywhere, It was like she had mysteriously dissappeared, then He found it. It wasnt a scent, but her paw prints in the dirt, running off, they were still fresh and had claw marks dug into them, proving she was running. "Hmm" Tumai said looking at the Paw Prints and the direction they were in, "To follow, or not to follow, is never the question" Tumai said walking along slowly following the paw prints in the dirt.,
    Yet another lion came to the senses of Sengalo. Sengalo must be close to the water hole or something. He remembered that Kovujin and his sub-pride or whatever else it could be called, often resided there. This lion, however, was new to Sengalo. He had never seen him before. He watched as the lion ran right past him, only about 50 or so yards away in the direction of the roar.

Sengalo was curious to see who was hurt, but the mission to get food for Scar and the others tugged at his mind even harder. With a final look about his surroundings to possibly spot that other lioness and/or the cubs that were with her, Sengalo began making his trek for food once again. Where he would find some, he didn't know. He just didn't want to have a run-in with a Pridelander.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai stayed exactly in his spot in the grass, watching over Subira and the White Lion.
    Strange, I have a feeling that I'm watching them.. But I'm also being watched, Hmm Tumai thought as he got up to look around, nothing was in site that he saw of.
    He went to take a step forwards and fell tumbling down the hill in the direction of Subira and the White Lion, "Oh god watch out!" Tumai said tumbling heel over toe. He finally came to a stop at the bottem, not too far away from Subira and the White Lion were, He was obviously in view and the rucus he made tumbling down the hill had obviously gave him away.

He stayed down laying on the grass, waiting for one of them to shout or yell at him for watching or spying over them, maybe they didn't know he was spying on them, this hopefully might be the case and this is what Tumai had hoped for.

(ooc: Sengalo is a STALKER!!! :P)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((*plays Jaws music* PH3333333333RRRRRR... ))

Sengalo's ears perked when he saw herds of various prey animals 200 yards from where he stood. Jackpot he thought to himself. There were so many animals there, wildebeest, zebra, impala, thommies, even a few water buffalo and the list went on. He didn't know what to choose.

Insinctively, he crouched low to the ground. Even if he was so far away, he couldn't take the chance of being seen by so many eyes. He sat there for a few minutes, trying to figure out which animal would make the best target.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    ''saw that one coming Ballard'' she said sticking her tongue out. ''Can't fool someone at their own game'' she laughed rolling around on the floor!
    "Hey Kala if you want you can join in our little game of Tag. Since you're a member of our group of friends now you can play with us whenever you want" Scout says sitting next to Kala. "By the way I wasn't scared before I am a fearless cub I was just playing along" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Nala and Twilight began to stalk off to the graveyard, he managed to stay close, fluttering from tree to tree, or sometimes staying up high so as they couldnt look up and see him. Watching them curiously, cocking his head abit at the direction they are going in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Here I am again, lost and dead in my tracks. If someone wouldn't mind updating me with what's gone off so far via PM it'd be appreciated. I don't seem to be able to spend too much time away from the RP and be able to keep up with what's been going on. :woeisme: )

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: Sure I'll send you with details like I always do KS ^_^)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Thanks a bunch. I got the PM's you sent to me before but obviously a lot more as gone off since then. ^^)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (hmm Not really.. But lol yeah, I'll start typign em up.. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not yet, I haven't got the chance to talk to the king"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    Nala purred at Twilight and smiled nuzzling him back. ''exactly what i thought'' she smirked before resting her head on his before heading off to the graveyard stood by Twilight's side.

(just so you know I'm off to work in about 5 - 10mins and don't finish for another 7 and maybe sleeping when i get back depening how tired i am)
    ((Its no prob ^^ ))

Twilight smiled and rolled onto all fours and slowly padded alongside Nala softly rubbing up against her as they both made there way to the graveyard.
    Twilight didn't notice Zazu's sudden presence and continued to pad along smiling over at Nala licking her nose softly.
    "So we going to spend the night there again as well?" he questioned smiling.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout sneaked up behind Kara who was busy spying on Scout and Kala. "Hey Kara" Scout said in an entusiastic voice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ah!" Kara said jumping in the air turning around, "Oh.. hey Scout, How did you know I was here?" Kara said quite embarassed that he had found her. "I hope you didn't mind me sneaking up on you guys like that.." Kara said looking at the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout looks angry "Actually I do mind you're in a lot of troble" Scout said. Little did Kara know that Scout was just acting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked up to see Scouts face,

oh no i'm in trouble..
    "I, I didn't mean too Scout! Honest!" Kara said with a tear forming in her eye, "I'm sorry!" Kara cried, she looked away from him,

Now look what I've done.. He's mad at me..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout felt real bad. "AWWWWWW, come on Kara I was just kidding with you I guess I took my joke a little too far huh? Nothing you can ever do will ever make me mad at you ever. Scout said cuddling against her licking her tears away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara sighed, a sigh of relief, "Oh thank god, I thought I was in real trouble," Kara said wiping the remainder of her tears away, "Oh.. I'm sure I could find a way to make you mad" Kara said with a slight giggle.
    "Thanks Scout... Just don't do that again, you scared me big time" Kara said rubbing her head up against his.

Him and his jokes, Always funny, Except sometimes Its hard to tell if he's lieing or telling the truth about something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara sighed, a sigh of relief, "Oh thank god, I thought I was in real trouble," Kara said wiping the remainder of her tears away, "Oh.. I'm sure I could find a way to make you mad" Kara said with a slight giggle.
    "Thanks Scout... Just don't do that again, you scared me big time" Kara said rubbing her head up against his.

Him and his jokes, Always funny, Except sometimes Its hard to tell if he's lieing or telling the truth about something.
    "I can recall a few jokes that you told me that scared me big time now you can consider us even." Scout said with a wink Cuddling against her and rubbing his head with her's as well. Scout licks her on the cheek." Scout's back seemed to get really itchy. "Hey Kara you mind scratching my back for me?" Scout asked.