Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 569 of 689 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569570571579619669 ... LastLast
Results 11,361 to 11,380 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc:... Uh.. Yeah.. Okay.. Lol.. *Hates waffles..* To much ooc: things anyways.. Lol still nothing to do and KS wont be back for a while sorry to tell you )

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    (ooc:... Uh.. Yeah.. Okay.. Lol.. *Hates waffles..* To much ooc: things anyways.. Lol still nothing to do and KS wont be back for a while sorry to tell you )
    I know. Anywayz I'm gonna shut up and watch this RP and have waffles

I've actually never had waffles XD The whole waffle thing? It's a Teen Titans thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Its ok Nala" Twilight smiled softly stroking her cheek once more "After what we heard from Scar about the stampede its no reason why we thought that.....but you saw him before Nala the day you ran away just was a little supprised you didn't tell me anything till I saw him appear on Pride Rock after Scar hit Sarabi" he said thinking back stroking her cheek once more "Don't feel bad about it Nala".
    "Sounds good to me" he smiled as Nala pressed him down on the ground "But that wasn't fair" he smiled laughing softly.
    ((For Nala))
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout ran off after Kala to introduce his sister to her. "Hey wait up Kala where are you going in such a hurry? That was just my sister Ballard." Scout yelled after her.
    [for NTL]

"playing hide and seek sounds fun to me." Scout said. "I'll even be it Ballard chimes in. turning around and covering her eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its ok Nala" Twilight smiled softly stroking her cheek once more "After what we heard from Scar about the stampede its no reason why we thought that.....but you saw him before Nala the day you ran away just was a little supprised you didn't tell me anything till I saw him appear on Pride Rock after Scar hit Sarabi" he said thinking back stroking her cheek once more "Don't feel bad about it Nala".
    "Sounds good to me" he smiled as Nala pressed him down on the ground "But that wasn't fair" he smiled laughing softly.
    (Ta! Working late nights in a row ain't good! done 3, got 2 left to do! so thanks for that Stu and Josh )

Nala smiled. ''I know I seen him, but he didn't believe he was king and he wasn't going to come back at first, if I though he was gunna come back, then I would of been sure to tell you Twilight'' she smiled. ''You wanna try pin me then'' she smirked with a little laugh!

Scout ran off after Kala to introduce his sister to her. "Hey wait up Kala where are you going in such a hurry? That was just my sister Ballard." Scout yelled after her.
    Kala looked back and wondered if she carry on back to Twilight and Nala or go back to meet the new cub. she desided to go back ''Boo'' she grinned ''that's your sisted Scout?'' she asked curiously looking at ballard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    (Ta! Working late nights in a row ain't good! done 3, got 2 left to do! so thanks for that Stu and Josh )

Nala smiled. ''I know I seen him, but he didn't believe he was king and he wasn't going to come back at first, if I though he was gunna come back, then I would of been sure to tell you Twilight'' she smiled. ''You wanna try pin me then'' she smirked with a little laugh!

Kala looked back and wondered if she carry on back to Twilight and Nala or go back to meet the new cub. she desided to go back ''Boo'' she grinned ''that's your sisted Scout?'' she asked curiously looking at ballard.
    Scout being his normal scaredy cat self screams when Kala says Boo. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He jumps at least 2 feet in the air. Ballard is on the ground laughing her tail off.

"Oh you came back Kala? I'd like you to meet my sister Ballard. Ballard please meet Kala she's a cousin of Twilights, she's also queen Nala's daughter. Scout bows down before the princess. As does Ballard.

"It's an honor to meet you princess" Ballard said still bowing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout being his normal scaredy cat self screams when Kala says Boo. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He jumps at least 2 feet in the air. Ballard is on the ground laughing her tail off.

"Oh you came back Kala? I'd like you to meet my sister Ballard. Ballard please meet Kala she's a cousin of Twilights, she's also queen Nala's daughter. Scout bows down before the princess. As does Ballard.

"It's an honor to meet you princess" Ballard said still bowing.
    Kala smiled with a giggle, although Nala wasn't her mum, she liked to think she was as she didn't actually know her real parents. ''Made ya Jump, Made ya jump'' Kala laughed as Scout jumped into the air. ''yep, i came back'' she said still laughing ''hello ballard your brother's a scardy cat'' she smirked jokingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled with a giggle, although Nala wasn't her mum, she liked to think she was as she didn't actually know her real parents. ''Made ya Jump, Made ya jump'' Kala laughed as Scout jumped into the air. ''yep, i came back'' she said still laughing ''hello ballard your brother's a scardy cat'' she smirked jokingly.
    "I know he's a lot of fun to hang out with though. My brother has always been a bit of a scaredy cat" Ballard said. "I'll show her a scaredy cat" Scout said as he walked off behind her Ballard didn't notice Scout. "BOO" Scout yelled. Ballard screams and jumps just about as high as Scout maybe even higher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Yeah well Simba's back....hes king...your his queen and mine as well" Twilight smiled stroking her cheek once more with his paw before softly kissing her muzzle purring as he looked up at her.
    "Yeah I wouldn't mind trying some pinning" Twilight winked to Nala kissing her once more.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know he's a lot of fun to hang out with though. My brother has always been a bit of a scaredy cat" Ballard said. "I'll show her a scaredy cat" Scout said as he walked off behind her Ballard didn't notice Scout. "BOO" Scout yelled. Ballard screams and jumps just about as high as Scout maybe even higher.
    Kala fell over laughing ''your both as bad as each other'' she chuckled sticking her tongue out at the two of them

-----------------------------

"Yeah well Simba's back....hes king...your his queen and mine as well" Twilight smiled stroking her cheek once more with his paw before softly kissing her muzzle purring as he looked up at her.
    "Yeah I wouldn't mind trying some pinning" Twilight winked to Nala kissing her once more.
    ''Your as much my King as he is to me too!'' she smiled reassuringly kissing him back. Nala smirked ''Well what ya waiting for then?'' she laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Your as much my King as he is to me too!'' she smiled reassuringly kissing him back. Nala smirked ''Well what ya waiting for then?'' she laughed.
    "Oh goodie I can play King even if I'm not" Twilight smiled purring as he looked up at Nala as she kissed him and he kissed back.
    "Well I can't pin you when your pinning me can I" he smirked licking her nose and once more stroking her cheek.
    "Maybe we should try somewhere else so we don't wake Simba up" he winked looking up at her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh goodie I can play King even if I'm not" Twilight smiled purring as he looked up at Nala as she kissed him and he kissed back.
    "Well I can't pin you when your pinning me can I" he smirked licking her nose and once more stroking her cheek.
    "Maybe we should try somewhere else so we don't wake Simba up" he winked looking up at her.
    ''To me, yes you can'' she smiled softly. Nala laughed ''why not'' she smirked, getting of Twilight. ''So where ya wanna go?'' she asked winking at Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''To me, yes you can'' she smiled softly. Nala laughed ''why not'' she smirked, getting of Twilight. ''So where ya wanna go?'' she asked winking at Twilight.
    "I can be your king huh" Twilight smiled purring "You've always been my queen Nala" he smiled as he once more kissed her before pulling back to stroke her cheek once more with his paw.
    "Somewhere shaded....romantic and where no prying eyes can see us" he said looking up at her "Now where is there a place like that" he said looking up at her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala fell over laughing ''your both as bad as each other'' she chuckled sticking her tongue out at the two of them

"Well that's what makes us so fun to be around. " Scout and Ballard said sticking their tongue out jokingly at Kala. "I'll be right back" Ballard said she walked off. Scout decided to keep her distracted by talking to her. Ballard slowly crept up behind Kala. "Boo" She screamed grabbing Kala's sides gently. Hoping to scare her good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I can be your king huh" Twilight smiled purring "You've always been my queen Nala" he smiled as he once more kissed her before pulling back to stroke her cheek once more with his paw.
    "Somewhere shaded....romantic and where no prying eyes can see us" he said looking up at her "Now where is there a place like that" he said looking up at her.
    Nala smiled. ''You know you are Twilight'' Nala purred at Twilight saying she'd always been her queen and kissed him back. Nala smirked ''how about the elephant graveyard? it seems deserted now the hyena's are gone, it's romantic by moon light and if it's deserted then no one will be there'' she winked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well that's what makes us so fun to be around. " Scout and Ballard said sticking their tongue out jokingly at Kala. "I'll be right back" Ballard said she walked off. Scout decided to keep her distracted by talking to her. Ballard slowly crept up behind Kala. "Boo" She screamed grabbing Kala's sides gently. Hoping to scare her good.
    ''saw that one coming Ballard'' she said sticking her tongue out. ''Can't fool someone at their own game'' she laughed rolling around on the floor!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara had been watching the three play together from her view of them not to far away, none of them knew where she was, Which was good. Kara loved to spy on people, One of her favorite things to do, One that sometimes got her into trouble. She laughed as Ballard tried to scare Kala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala smiled. ''You know you are Twilight'' Nala purred at Twilight saying she'd always been her queen and kissed him back. Nala smirked ''how about the elephant graveyard? it seems deserted now the hyena's are gone, it's romantic by moon light and if it's deserted then no one will be there'' she winked.
    Twilight purred as Nala kissed him back and smiled up at her as she smiled down on him.
    "Well its late afternoon as it is" Twilight smiled "Its nearly night again and the elephant graveyard sounds like a excellent idea" he whisperd into her ear and nuzzled her cheek.
    "And if we decide to do anything I doubt there will be any prying eyes....especially at night" he smiled placing his paws on her back kissing her once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zazu flew over the pridelands once more, returning from his vacation within the jungle, he really needed it to unwind after certain situations that perhaps were not continuing since he left. Those large eyes watch over the ground, scanning as he moved his head left and right, flapping those long wings until he spots Twilight and Nala, and quickly swoops into the nearest tree, keeping hidden within the long branches, watching curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hmm I remember Twilight and Simba talking about Zazu Dieing... Hmm Wierd.. Anyways yeah, oh well )