Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 568 of 689 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578618668 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,360 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and rolled her head over to the side seeing the two together, "Ya know, At first sight, it would look like you two were in love," Kara said with a smirk.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kago
    "Play and sleep." Rinoa said laughing. "It's my routine....If you don't think our relationship is the best, tell me to stop and I will."
    "What do you mean by that?" Jamili asked, as he stopped swimming and cocked his head side ways in confusion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Again nevermind." Rinoa said as she shook her head and got out of the water hole. "So why are you passing through the Pridelands?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara smiled and rolled her head over to the side seeing the two together, "Ya know, At first sight, it would look like you two were in love," Kara said with a smirk.
    "We love each other we're brother and sister duh." Ballard says with a smile. Scout shivers. Ballard takes her frot paws and Drags Scout gently toward her so their fur was touching. Ballard lays her warm head on Scout as they snuggle together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I mean, like a new lion or lioness came and saw you not knowing who you were" Kara said smiling, She started feeling a little lonely and uneasy, not seeing Scout with a girl like that before, but it was his sister, so she felt a little better at that, She got up and sat down beside Ballard and Scout snuggling up close to Scout, "Your quite the ladies man now arent you Scout" Kara said purring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I mean, like a new lion or lioness came and saw you not knowing who you were" Kara said smiling, She started feeling a little lonely and uneasy, not seeing Scout with a girl like that before, but it was his sister, so she felt a little better at that, She got up and sat down beside Ballard and Scout snuggling up close to Scout, "Your quite the ladies man now arent you Scout" Kara said purring.
    Scout could feel she was a little lonely and uneasy. "I'm sorry Kara but 2 things 1. She's my sister you're always going to get as much love as my sister it's not like I'm seeing anybody else. and number 2. You were the one who made the dare. I feel real bad that you feel lonely but you did make the dare for me to do it and In truth or Dare you gotta do what the person dares you to do. No girl will ever take your place Kara." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kago
    "Again nevermind." Rinoa said as she shook her head and got out of the water hole. "So why are you passing through the Pridelands?"
    "Well, I didn't know what the Pridelands were like, so if the Pridelands catch my fancy I guess I'll stay" Jamili grinned, getting out of the water and shaking his fur dry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I know, Still I can be with you while your next to her right?" Kara said with a smirk
    ---
    Tumai followed the Paw Prints till he came to a tall area embedded with grasses that he could hide in, He saw Subira, and A white Lion, with a golden mane and golden yellow tail fur, "He seems to be new.. Or has he been here and I just not have seen him.." Tumai said under his breath, he crouched down low to the ground, watching the two, they seemed to have known each other for a while,

Another one of Subira's friends, hmm wonder If I should step out and see to him, He doesnt look to good..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I know, Still I can be with you while your next to her right?" Kara said with a smirk
    ---
    Tumai followed the Paw Prints till he came to a tall area embedded with grasses that he could hide in, He saw Subira, and A white Lion, with a golden mane and golden yellow tail fur, "He seems to be new.. Or has he been here and I just not have seen him.." Tumai said under his breath, he crouched down low to the ground, watching the two, they seemed to have known each other for a while,

Is he one of Subira's friends.. Or maybe.. he's something more... Has she known him all this time..?
    Scout snuggled up to Both of them. "You know in a way I'm kinda glad you made that dare I am feeling closer to my sister and you then I've ever felt before you both are a huge part of my life I just want you to know that you're both so special to me."

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You sentimental lug you're a big part of my life too. Group hug! Ballard says.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira smiled at Titus.
    "So are you planning to stay here in the Prideland for good this time?" She asked, cleaning his paw of some dirt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout snuggled up to Both of them. "You know in a way I'm kinda glad you made that dare I am feeling closer to my sister and you then I've ever felt before you both are a huge part of my life I just want you to know that you're both so special to me."

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You sentimental lug you're a big part of my life too. Group hug! Ballard says.
    Kara smiled, "Your a big part of my life too Scout.." Kara said hugging Scout and Ballard close to her, "You both are" She said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Your a big part of my life too Scout.." Kara said hugging Scout and Ballard close to her, "You both are" She said with a smile.
    Scout hugs them both and then kisses them both on the nose. " I am so happy we all are such great friends. Scout said purring and nuzzling Kara. "DOn't worry tomorrow I'm all yours" He whispers to Kara with a wink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Good, I'm looking forward for tomorrow then" Kara said with a laugh, she licked his nose and purred laying her head on Scout's shoulder, "So, What do you guys want to do now?" Kara asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Good, I'm looking forward for tomorrow then" Kara said with a laugh, she licked his nose and purred laying her head on Scout's shoulder, "So, What do you guys want to do now?" Kara asked.
    Scout purred back and licked her nose and then nuzzled her cheek. "Well let's all play a game of Hide and Seek or Tag your choice which?" Ballard says rubbing her head against Scout's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Dunno what ever you guys want to do"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Suki dies*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: Uh Wdf? I don't think you can die in here.. And wdf is that -.- or wdh nvm I don't know lol..)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: Uh Wdf? I don't think you can die in here.. And wdf is that -.- or wdh nvm I don't know lol..)
    I was being sarcastic. You didn't know that? O.O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: I know lol, Still lol :X Shocked me at first, even though I don't know you Lol)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: I know lol, Still lol :X Shocked me at first, even though I don't know you Lol)
    You don't know me???

*plans a social event entitled 'KTL and Suki are teh best of teh friendship...thing!' and gets group activities and crackers and video games and waffles and blahblahblahblah*

Now you do. Waffles RULE !