Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 538 of 689 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548588638 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,760 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Theres only one butterfly so far KTL))
    Subira ignored Tumai's remark, and bounded after the butterfly.
    She marveled at its bright colour, and it made the creature iressistable to follow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (hmm I must have accidentally hit "s".. My bad :S)
    Tumai smirked, He hadnt chased butterflies in a while now, the last time he did it was with Subira when they were with cubs, never would he think he'd be doing it again as an Adolescent.
    Tumai laughed, "I wonder where these things go.. Or what they do"

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thats what we're finding out" Subira explained, a second butterfly appearing to flitter next to the first one. It was just as beautifully coloured, but it was easy to tell the two fluttering forms apart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm Okay, Sounds, Interesting, and we can learn something new" Tumai smirked, He jumped in the air to grab a butterfly but missed and fell to the ground,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira laughed at Tumai, but quickly looked back at the butterflies.

She hopped over the rocks in the stream This time, the leaping fishes were of no interest. Bounding after them some more, Subira wondered if they actually were going some place. She shrugged the thought off, and decided that it was fun anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked jumping into the stream scaring off the fishes, "opps" Tumai laughed a little,

He ran up beside her and smiled, "I'll follow these things, as long as they don't lead to some place bad, like the Outlands or somewhere" Tumai said with a shiver.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't think such pretty things could exist in such a place" Subira said, half talking to Tumai, and half staring at the butterflies.

The butterflies said nothing, as they were butterflies, but Subira didn't mind. She pursued them further, and soon they led her and Tumai down a green lush hill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked, "Hey Subira, Keep staring at them long enough and they'll tell you to stop looing at them" Tumai said with a laugh as he nudged her playfully, Tumai looked up and Jumped for the butterfly again, but again missed it and this time he fell and started tumbling down hill, "Hey whoa look out below!" Tumai said still rolling down laughing a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira snapped out of her daze, and ran down the hill, to try and catch Tumai.
    The more she ran, the steeper the hill became, until she to lost her footing, and tumbled down the hill along with Tumai.

When they finaly reached the bottom of the hill, she shook her head and looked around. They were in a meadow. Multiple colours flooded the green grass, and Subira recognised them as flowers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara shivered at his statement, she didn't even like to think about him or her getting killed, "Umm, How about we start over there." Kara said pointing out in the middle of no where in the Pride Lands, "Looks like a fun place to explore." Kara said nuzzling his cheek.
    Scout nuzzled her cheek back. And licks her on the nose. "Yeah I agree this does seem like a very good place to explore" Scout said with a smile moving real close to Kara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai got up on all four of his paws and wiped away some dirt that had got onto his face, he had landed on his paw a many times and it was in much pain. But he didn't show it, "Hey look at these, there beautiful." Tumai said staring at the flowers that were in front of him and Subira.
    ----
    Kara purred a little and smiled moving ever so closer to Scout, "What do you think we will find?" Kara said with a smile, then they came up to the hill that Subira and Tumai were at, She looked down over the hill and saw Tumai and Subira, "Hey look.. Its Tumai and Subira... Lets find somewhere else, Don't want to disturb them two." Kara joked. She looked around the Pride Lands and noticed the Elephant Graveyard, "ooh.. Scout looky.. The Elephant Graveyard.. What about we go there and Explore.. We havnt been there in a while.." Kara said with a smirk, She was terrified of this place, But she was in a mood to explore and they had seen everything in the Pride Lands almost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "On second thought I'm just gonna lie right here" Scout said terrified about going into the Elephant Graveyard. Too much had happened to him and his friends to even consider going to explore there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm Good idea Scout, We don't want to get into to much trouble now do we" Kara said with a smirk, "Although it would be fun, But to hectic.." Kara said laying down next to Scout and snuggling up close to his warm fur, She rubbed her head with his. "So, Are we going to lay here all day and snuggle or just play a little" Kara said with a purr, She was ready to play a game with Scout but if he wanted to rest she would let him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sure I'll play with you Kara. I didn't want to rest I just didn't want to go into the elephant graveyard" Scout said. "I don't want anything to happen to me or you" Scout said smiling nuzzling her. "I'd love to play a game with you you even get to choose the game" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Aww, You didnt want to get me hurt.. Thats so nice.." Kara said purring loudly and rubbing her head on his gently. "Love you Scout.. And .. We havnt played in the water in a while now.." Kara said with another smile

He's to kind. Thats why I like him, Always brightens my day when I need it the most..He's always there for me..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Of course I don't want you getting hurt you're the world to me Kara." Scout said licking her on the nose. "Last one in the water is a smelly Hyena" He says with a laugh taking off toward the water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, then her ears went flat against her head as she started running after Scout, "Your not going to beat me!" Kara said running up beside Scout, She gave him a smile and took off in front of him, the Waterhole now in sight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout ran up beside her and playfully gave her a gentle push before jumping into the water before her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara fell over and tumbled into the water, "Hey no fair cheater" Kara said dunking his head under the water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout swam underneath her and appeared behind her un beknownst to Kara. He playfully pounces on top of her back knocking her underwater. "Gotcha" Scout said with a laugh.