Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 528 of 689 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578628 ... LastLast
Results 10,541 to 10,560 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout felt so good to become friends with Mara and Reno. They were really cool kids like him and Kara. He was hoping maybe when he's old enough Kara and him could have cubs exactly like them. "So Ms. Sleepy head how was your sleep did you like sleeping on my warm fur?" Scout said cuddling against her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mara smiled, "Best sleep I've had in ages!"
    ---
    Kara started to feel a little left out, she walked over and sat down beside her little brother Reno, She started licking his cheek,
    "Not another bath.." Reno sighed
    "Not a bath,, Just a complimentary Lick on the cheek" Kara said with a smile, She nuzzled her brother.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout could tell she was a little lonely and walks up to her and licks her on the nose." AWWWWWW, I'm sorry Kara. But if you are feeling left out you just come and find me as your bestest friend I'm gonna make sure you never feel left out you are my special girl after all." Scout says hugging her tight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Nah I don't want to find you as my bestest friend, I want you to be more.." Kara said purring She grabbed his head with her paws and pulled him close to her hugging him tightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout hugged her back tightly."Then I'll find you as what you are my special little girlfriend." Scout said. Nuzzling the side of her cheek.Reno and Mara wanted to join in the hug as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout hugged her back tightly."Then I'll find you as what you are my special little girlfriend." Scout said. Nuzzling the side of her cheek.Reno and Mara wanted to join in the hug as well.
    Nela had gotten out of the water and was now grooming herself on the beach. She looked over to Kara, Scout and the twins, then layed down knowing they were okay.
    -----
    Reno nuzzled Kara and Scout, then walked into the water and started paddling around in a circle, watching his tail swish behind him. Mara got off of Scout and walked over to Nela and nuzzled her cheek. "Hi mom..." she said quietly. "I'm going to go swimming. I'll be back soon," she said lovingly.
    -----
    "Okay... be careful." Nela said sleepily. She rested her head on her paws and took a nap.
    -----
    Star stood up and stretched in the grass.
    I wonder how long I fell asleep for... she thought, looking up at the sun's position in the sky. She turned her body away from the outlands, glancing back one more time before she continued on her walk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout and Kara sit side by side watching Reno and Mara laughing and playing in the water. He sighs happily as he looks over to Kara and nuzzles her cheek affectionately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout and Kara sit side by side watching Reno and Mara laughing and playing in the water. He sighs happily as he looks over to Kara and nuzzles her cheek affectionately.
    Kara smiles and gives him a lick on the cheek. "What'cha thinking about, Scout?" she asked, placing her head under his chin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Just thinking about You Reno and Mara. You guys just make me so happy especially you Kara" Scout says cuddling real close to her."I don't know what I'd do without you guys." Scout says giving her a kiss on the nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and placed her head under Scouts chin and started purring, "I don't know what I'd do without you either Scout.." She started purring even louder as she moved her head up to his cheek and licked it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout purrs in unison as Scout nuzzles her back all over her. Scout then takes his paws and pins her down lovingly. Scout liks her on the cheek and nose. "Why can't every girl be like you Kara you're just so perfect." Scout said moving his head close to hers and rubs noses with her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiles, "Cause every Lion and Lioness is different.. I just happen to be a nice Lioness.." Kara said purring and licking his nose. "And you just happen to be an awesome Lion.." Kara said pulling his head down to hers with her paws and nuzzling his cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara smiles, "Cause every Lion and Lioness is different.. I just happen to be a nice Lioness.." Kara said purring and licking his nose. "And you just happen to be an awesome Lion.." Kara said pulling his head down to hers with her paws and nuzzling his cheek.
    "You're the first lion to ever call me awesome"Scout said. "You are beyond nice you are the nicest ever. You got good taste in boyfriends too" Scout says with a cocky smile meaning she was smart for choosing him over any other boy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sure I could find another boy out there better than you.." Kara said with a smirk. "But I would waste my life trying. So I'll stick with you" Kara joked, She pulled his head closer to his and tripped his legs with her hind legs making her fall on top of her, then She rolled him over pinning him to the ground, "Besides, Your a lot cuter than any other lion I've seen so far" Kara said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Me cute NAH! I look ugly enough to break Pride Rock just by looking at it. It would shatter at the site of my uglyness" Scout said rolling on to her pinning her down with a smile. "You're the geourgeous one and I'm the ugly one." Scout said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "your not ugly Scout, Your cute with your Orange, warm fur, and your ocean blue eyes, are so attractive.." Kara purred, "Your so handsome" Kara said licking his cheek, She curled her tail around his hind leg tripping him once again and got on top of him, she pinned all four of his paws down and laid her head down on his and curled her tail up with his, She smiled, "Gotcha good this time Scout.." kara purred.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While Kara had her tail wrapped with Scout's. Scout gave his tail a little jerk causing her to flip over scout pins all 4 of her paws and her tail to the ground playfully. "For calling me cute I'm never going to let you up I'm just gonna pin you down and kiss you forever." Scout said kissing her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara purred, "ooh I'd love that.." Kara said with a smile as she stared into his ocean blue eyes,
    --
    Reno looked out of the water, "Hey Mara, Look at the two love birds," Reno said
    --
    "Aww, Look at that, There so cute.." Mara said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara purred, "ooh I'd love that.." Kara said with a smile as she stared into his ocean blue eyes,
    --
    Reno looked out of the water, "Hey Mara, Look at the two love birds," Reno said
    --
    "Aww, Look at that, There so cute.." Mara said with a smile.
    Scout continued to kiss her until he heard what Mara said from the water. "Yeah we do make a real cute couple don't we? It's like Beauty and the beast I bet you know which one I am" Scout said with a laugh continuing to kiss her all over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara kept purring, "DA BEAST" She yelled while laughing, She smirked as he kissed her nose, she licked his nose back, Kara laid her head back on the ground and looked up at the sky above Scout. She purred,

Mara and Reno got out of the Water and started heading towards Scout and Kara, Reno laid on the ground next to Kara and Mara laid beside Reno.