Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 513 of 689 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523563613 ... LastLast
Results 10,241 to 10,260 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In the distance you can see Scout limping back to the den. Anyone within 30 miles could tell he was in pain. Scout collapsed again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai stuck his nose in the air, he smelt once, and already picked up a scent of blood, and a familiar scent, "Do you smell that? Smells like.. Blood" Tumai said with a shiver.
    EDIT:

Kara had been walking along side Scout helping him home, when he passed out she got worried, "Scout wake up, only a little longer.." She said purring, she licked his cheek, "Scout.." Kara said quietly.
    Tumai saw what he smelt, he ran forward towards Scout,
    "Scout! Kara! What happened?!" Tumai asked,

"We got into a little fight in the Outlands" Kara said quietly, "Can you help me get Scout somewhere safe?" Kara asked Tumai
    ---
    "Yeah come on, slide him on my back" Tumai said laying on his stomach, he picked up the Cub by the scruff of his neck and sat him down gently on his back.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira rushed over to Scout and Kara.

"Good to see you two alive. Where are Kovujin and Kago?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When Scout woke up he was back in the den. He gets up to walk toward Kara till suddenly the pain in his back foot makes him lie back down again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara back at the cave finally answered Subira's question, "They're still in the Outlands, figuring out what to do with a few lions and trying to find Karifu still",
    She saw Scout try to get up,
    "No stay still Scout stay off your paw..I'll come to you" Kara said purring.
    Tumai looked at Subira,
    "That doesnt sound too good.. The Outlands.." Tumai said with a shiver.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira nodded her head in agreement.

"Did you guys run into that disfigured lion?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You know him?" Kara asked,
    "Yes we did, he kidnapped me, Scout and Karifu.. I got away luckily" Kara said with a sigh
    ---
    "Yeah we know him, we've encountered him twice now, Luckily we got away also" Tumai said with a sigh as he laid down, he was getting tired of standing on three paws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Let me explain from the beginning. This disfigured lion in which you speak he sent the hyenas to kill my actual parents so a couple days ago he knocked me out and took me hostage at his den. He wanted to kill me. That is why my back paw is in so much pain he chomped pretty hard on it. And that is also why half my ear is gone. So Kovujin Kago and Ballard saved me."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara felt bad, she didn't get to save Scout as many times as he saved her, and she couldnt get to repay him for all he's done for her, She just put on a smile and continued giving him the bath that she never had finished with, "Gosh, so dirty..." Kara jokd licking his cheek getting his face clean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Once she was done Scout dragged her clost to him so he could snuggle up against her. Scout could tell she felt bad about not being there and Scout was kinda glad she wasn't there. He wouldn't know what he'd do if something happened to Kara. He nuzzled her cheek affectionately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira flinched at Scouts bitten ear. That sure wouldn't go away.

She settled herself down next to Tumai, and rested her head on her paws.

"So is Karifu still alive?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled snuggling up closer to Scout, she nuzzled his cheek, then stared at his ear and sighed,
    Why did it have to happen to him..As if he doesnt go through enough pain already
    EDIT:
    Kara sighed, "I don't know, the last time I heard her, was her screaming for Scout and Kago... She sounded to be in extreme pain.." Kara said a tear rolling down her cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Subira flinched at Scouts bitten ear. That sure wouldn't go away.

She settled herself down next to Tumai, and rested her head on her paws.

"So is Karifu still alive?"
    "Yup she wasn't hurt at all We saved her just before leaving I think she's out with Kago right now." Scout said.

Edit:

Scout licks her on the nose."You still love me now that I'm disfigured" Scout asked jokingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Love you even more.. Means I'll have to take even more care and show you even more affection now" Kara said with a giggle, "I'd love you still even if he took off all your paws.." Kara said nuzzling his cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira smirked at the two love birds, and relief swept over her.

Thank the King's Karifu's safe. What would happen to Scout Ballard, and Kiki? Kovujin and Nela would probably adopt them. But I'm sure they'd be affected by it greatly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled,
    "Glad to hear shes okay," He Nuzzled Subira's cheek,
    "I may not have known her, but if you know her, she must be a pretty good friend" Tumai said with a smile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout felt so good that she loves him even more Now. Scout rests his head on his shoulder the pain in his paw was no almost nothing unless he stood up because he was too happy being with her to feel any pian He cuddles against her warm fur. "Just so you know Kara if you were me I would have done the same thing for you because I love you so much" Scout said with a purr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai smiled,
    "Glad to hear shes okay," He Nuzzled Subira's cheek,
    "I may not have known her, but if you know her, she must be a pretty good friend" Tumai said with a smile
    "Yeah she is. She's given up transforming lately hasn't she Scout?" Subira asked thoughtfully, giving Tumai a quick nuzzle back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    "Yeah she is. She's given up transforming lately hasn't she Scout?" Subira asked thoughtfully, giving Tumai a quick nuzzle back.
    Scout for a second had no idea what she was talking about. ANd then he thought about what happened a while ago. Scout laughs. "Yeah she's pretty much given up on that" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay, thought she had. It was funny when she turned out to be a cub" Subira chuckled, thinking of little tiny Karifu.