Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 505 of 689 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515555605 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,100 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled underwater, she stayed under a little while longer she swam over on top of Scout and swished her tail in his face.
    ---

Tumai smiled, He put his paw to the side and layed his head on the cold hard floor, he couldnt put his head on his paw, it hurt to much.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout swam over on top of Kara and gently pushes her affectionately with a paw. They swam together for a while until Scout saw this beautiful gold necklace in the water. He gras it in his teeth and puts it in his right papaw and puts his paw behind his back. to surprise Kara with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, she went to the bottem after her Crescent Moon Necklace, she looked down at her neck, Her other Necklace Scout had given her wasnt on her neck or in the water, it wasnt on her at all before that too she remembered, she gasped under water letting out all the oxygen she had in her. She couldnt breath she started swimming upwards but couldnt make it, her vision started to blurr, She tried screaming, but only bubbles came out, She started sinking to the bottem with the Necklace in her paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sure. Anything to help, Kovujin." Star replied, looking around. "How about the waterhole? Did you check there?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smiled, "Okay so far we know, That Karifu was taken Hostage and is being held somewhere, and all that we know so far, is she could be dead..." Kovujin said with a sigh, He looked at Kago, "Which we know that cant be true, No one would kill another lion for no reason.. Unless something had happened before hand.. Kago do you remember hating anyone in your past life?" Kovujin asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara smirked, she went to the bottem after her Crescent Moon Necklace, she looked down at her neck, Her other Necklace Scout had given her wasnt on her neck or in the water, it wasnt on her at all before that too she remembered, she gasped under water letting out all the oxygen she had in her. She couldnt breath she started swimming upwards but couldnt make it, her vision started to blurr, She tried screaming, but only bubbles came out, She started sinking to the bottem with the Necklace in her paw.
    Scout gasped and swam and caught her and brought her to the surface. Trying to listen to her heartbeat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A wind blew around Star, shaking her necklace.

"Kovujin... something's not right..." she said, slowly walking away. She stopped for a second to think.

"KARA! Kovujin, there's something wrong with Kara..." she said, running off. "C'mon!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara stopped breathing for a moment, She started having a dream, She saw Karifu, and she saw Scout, Scout and Karifu were being held hostage, and there was a lion there, and he was clawing at Karifu and Scout was crying, scout was being held back by 5 more lions, he was pinned down at the ground , Kara was held by vines not far away she was crying her heart out, She saw the Lion Knock Karifu out, she flew and hit a wall hard, she looked like she was dead, she wasnt moving, then the Lion moved to Scout, he had an evil grin on his face snarling at Scout, "No! Don't hurt him please!" Kara yelled in her dreams, "Please!!" The Lion looked at Kara, "Shut her up Mariva" He said, a lioness came out of no where and pushed Kara to the ground with a claw to her neck, "Stay quiet.. or else" She said snarling, "no please!" Kara said crying, She looked over to Scout, The Lion had bit off part of his tail and Scout was screaming bloody murder, "SCOUT!!!" Kara yelled,

She jerked forward coming out of the dream yelling the last thing she said, her heart was beating a mile a minute and sweat was pouring down her face, "SCOUT! NO!" She said looking around for Scout. She saw him beside him, "Oh Scout!" Kara said crying,
    EDIT:

"What do you mean?" Kovujin said as he watched Star run off, He followed her, "Wait!" Kovujin yelled running after her,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara stopped breathing for a moment, She started having a dream, She saw Karifu, and she saw Scout, Scout and Karifu were being held hostage, and there was a lion there, and he was clawing at Karifu and Scout was crying, scout was being held back by 5 more lions, he was pinned down at the ground , Kara was held by vines not far away she was crying her heart out, She saw the Lion Knock Karifu out, she flew and hit a wall hard, she looked like she was dead, she wasnt moving, then the Lion moved to Scout, he had an evil grin on his face snarling at Scout, "No! Don't hurt him please!" Kara yelled in her dreams, "Please!!" The Lion looked at Kara, "Shut her up Mariva" He said, a lioness came out of no where and pushed Kara to the ground with a claw to her neck, "Stay quiet.. or else" She said snarling, "no please!" Kara said crying, She looked over to Scout, The Lion had bit off part of his tail and Scout was screaming bloody murder, "SCOUT!!!" Kara yelled,

She jerked forward coming out of the dream yelling the last thing she said, her heart was beating a mile a minute and sweat was pouring down her face, "SCOUT! NO!" She said looking around for Scout. She saw him beside him, "Oh Scout!" Kara said crying,
    EDIT:

"What do you mean?" Kovujin said as he watched Star run off, He followed her, "Wait!" Kovujin yelled running after her,
    Scout gently cradles her in his paws like a a parent would do to a child. "What's wrong Kara what happened"? Scout said concerned nuzzling her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Star arrived at the waterhole, seeing Scout and Kara on the bank. Kara was crying. "Kara! What happened? Are you okay? Your father's coming..." she said, nuzzling Kara and pulling her into a hug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara kept Crying, "When I was unconcious, I had the worse dream ever!" Kara said still crying, she couldn't stop herself, "Why do I keep having these visions?!" Kara cried, "Everytime I sleep I have a dream about you or Karifu dieing"
    --
    Kara sniffed looking back at Star, "Nothing, Nothings Wrong" Kara said as a tear ran down her face, she couldnt let her father know what just happened,
    --
    Kovujin arrived at the Scene, "What happened here?" Kovujin asked,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara kept Crying, "When I was unconcious, I had the worse dream ever!" Kara said still crying, she couldn't stop herself, "Why do I keep having these visions?!" Kara cried, "Everytime I sleep I have a dream about you or Karifu dieing"
    "My parents had always said you dream a lot of stuff that's on your mind" Scout said. "Have you been thinking about me or my mom dieing" ? Scout asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Star sat back, dumfounded by what she heard. "Kara..." she started. "That's not good..." she turned to see Kovujin coming behind her. 'I won't tell Kara... I'll tell Kovujin...' she thought. She had overheard the dream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara sniffed wiping away the rest of her tears, "Scout don't tell my dad, Please, he'll never trust you again.." She whispered, She tried to put on a straight face to talk with her father.

"Hi daddy, Uh nothing.. We were just.. Swimming" Kara said, a tear ran down her face.
    Oh no, Kara thought,

"It doesnt look like you would be swimming, if you were crying.." Kovujin said looking at the ground, everything was wet, but that could be from the water from the waterhole, He sighed, "are you lieing to me Kara.." Kovujin said sternly

Kara sighed, she looked away, "No daddy.." She lied,
    I just...Lied..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara sniffed wiping away the rest of her tears, "Scout don't tell my dad, Please, he'll never trust you again.." She whispered, She tried to put on a straight face to talk with her father.

"Hi daddy, Uh nothing.. We were just.. Swimming" Kara said, a tear ran down her face.
    Oh no, Kara thought,

"It doesnt look like you would be swimming, if you were crying.." Kovujin said looking at the ground, everything was wet, but that could be from the water from the waterhole, He sighed, "are you lieing to me Kara.." Kovujin said sternly

Kara sighed, she looked away, "No daddy.." She lied,
    I just...Lied..
    Scout had to tell her dad the truth. "She had a dream about me and my mom dieing sir" Scout said. He just couldn't bare lying to her father. "I'm sorry" He whispers back to Kara. "He won't be able to trust me if I didn't tell him the truth." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Star looked at Kara. She knew she was lying, and it was characteristic for lions from the Nova pride to feel bad about lying. They were honest people, not liers. She looked at Kara, hoping that she would read her eyes that told her to tell Kovujin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara cried again, She heard Scout tell her father.

"Kara, Why did you lie to me, Why didn't you tell me?" Kovujin asked,

"I'm sorry daddy, We got into a little trouble, but it was my fault!" Kara said crying, "I didn't mean to lie I just didn't want you to not let me see Scout.." Kara said looking away from her father,

Kovujin sighed, He couldnt believe his own daughter would lie to him, He thought more about things, what if she had a lot more secrets, what if she had been lieing to him the whole time.
    "Kara.." Kovujin said with a sigh, "Listen, You should tell me these things... Things like this could happen in the Future, and we could prepare for it.. I don't like the fact of you lieing to me, So i'm going to take action." Kovujin said as a tear ran down his face, He knew exactly what would happen when he told Kara this,
    "Kara.. I'm not letting you out of my sight for two days, You not ever leaving my side until then.. Got that? No running off with Scout, Your staying here.. With me" Kovujin said sternly,

"But daddy!" Kara yelled,
    "No buts, you brought this on yourself Kara.." Kovujin said looking away from Kara, her face was killing him, he hated to see Kara cry, His heart started to break more and more inside of him, he hated having to punish her, He thought he could make the punishment less worse
    "That doesnt mean Scout cant see you.. You two can play with each other... If i'm there" He said trying to put on a smile. but couldnt
    Kara smiled a little, happy she could still see Scout

"Thanks dad.." She said wiping away a tear running up to her father and Nuzzling his paw. "I love you.. I'm sorry for lieing to you Daddy, I'll never do it again, I promise." Kara said purring,

Kovujin smiled, He felt a little better, He was glad Kara had stopped crying, He hated having to do things like this, but that was one of the Many responsibilities as a Parent, and he would have to be able to overcome them if he was going to be the best father he could be. And thats all he wanted to do, was to give Kara the life and chance to be with her friends, the Life.. Kovujin never had.

(ooc: long post sorry guys hehe,)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout let out a sigh of relief. He knew telling him would be the right thing to do. "Kara I'd like to give you something" Scout said with his paws around his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked over her shoulder at Scout, "what is it.." Kara said wiping a tear from her eye, She walked over to the waterhole picking the necklace of the Crescent Moon off the ground and putting it back on her neck.
    She then walked over to Scout, "What do you want to give me?" Kara asked questionately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Close your eyes and hold out your paws" Scout said not wanting to give it away too much.