Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 504 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514554604 ... LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,080 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai smiled, "Okay okay fine lets go!" Tumai said trotting on three legs, he looked back at the lion, he had an evil grin on his face, and he didn't look to happy. "That guy gives me the creeps" Tumai said to Subira, "I told you this would be a bad idea to come here"
    "No you didn't, you said that it was a bad idea to split up" Subira corrected him.

They arrived at the cave they had been in earlier and Subira layed her self down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked, "Doesnt that mean the same thing.. Well just forget about it, Were alive.. Thank goodness," Tumai said with his smile, he laid down and started licking the blood that came out of his paw.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (slaps paw to head* oh geesh sorry simba i didn't see it )

"Nah, Just who I am.." Kara said with a smile, "Aww, Scout , your gonna make me blush stop it.." Kara said while purring, "I love you Scout." Kara said nuzzling his cheek.

I love him so much, I don't know what I'd do without him..
    "I bet I love you more then you love me" Scout said purring and nuzzling her back. To Scout Kara was the perfect girl. She had no flaws whatsoever to Scout. He wanted to spend the rest of his life trying to protect her and being with her. Scout who still had Kara pinned in the water got up and helped her up the both dried off and cuddled against one another for warmth and Nuzzled each other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, She loved Scout so much, "Wanna make a bet?" Kara said purring and nuzzling him, "The only thing I like about you is your warm fur, nothing else..." Kara joked, she paused a while looking at Scout, "Just kidding" Kara said pouncing on top of him pinning him to the ground and licking his face nonstop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked, "Doesnt that mean the same thing.. Well just forget about it, Were alive.. Thank goodness," Tumai said with his smile, he laid down and started licking the blood that came out of his paw.
    Subira looked at Tumai's paw for a few seconds.

"Here, I'll clean it. You couldn't clean a Rhino's butt" She smirked and began to clean Tumai's paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked, "Okay fine" He said moving his paw closer to her, the first time she licked it a pain went through his paw, "I hope this wont get infected, Who knows what that Lion has in him..." Tumai said with a sigh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, She loved Scout so much, "Wanna make a bet?" Kara said purring and nuzzling him, "The only thing I like about you is your warm fur, nothing else..." Kara joked, she paused a while looking at Scout, "Just kidding" Kara said pouncing on top of him pinning him to the ground and licking his face nonstop.
    Scout flips her over playfully pinning her down licking her face nonstop. And then wraps his paws around her neck in a affectionate hug as he's licking her.

[ AHHHHHHHH, the young lovers makes me feel bad I don't have a grilfriend. ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: lol :S)
    Kara smiled, she wrapped her paws around Scouts neck and smiled up at him, "aww" She said nuzzling his cheek with hers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked, "Okay fine" He said moving his paw closer to her, the first time she licked it a pain went through his paw, "I hope this wont get infected, Who knows what that Lion has in him..." Tumai said with a sigh.
    "He's a normal lion on the inside Tumai" Subira said thoughtfully, continuing to clean his paw.

"If I do a good job then this cut won't become infected. And I'll only do a good job if you hold still" She smirked at Tumai as he squirmed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout gets off her still hugging her. Scout accidently trips over her paw and Scout and Kara rolled down a hill till they were nose to nose with each other Kara was on top of Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "But it hurts!" Tumai said, he looked away as a tear came down his cheek, he didn't want to let Subira see him crying, "I guess your right.. hes probably just lonely.. or something" Tumai said as she licked his paw again, another jolt of pain went through him, he remained stll though, He looked back, "Thanks Subira.."

EDIT:

Kara smirked, "Good job Scout" she said with her nose still on his, "This is nice.." Kara said purring.
    (ooc: Rofl :P)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No problem" Subira muttered, giving Tumai's paw one more lick.

"Now don't go getting it infected again" She smirked at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I love this position" Scout said rubbing noses with her. "Only problem is your breath" Scout said with a laugh. He licked her on the nose twice to prove he was just kidding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, If I remembered correctly, it was your idea to go looking for Karifu.." Tumai said with a smile knowing he was right, "So its your fault i'm like this.. But I'll forgive you" Tumai said moving his head closer to Subira's so he could nuzzle her.
    EDIT:

"My breath? Have you taken a bath lately? You smell like a dead antelope," Kara laughed, she started licking his neck, "And I do believe its bath time" Kara smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh you want to give me a bath huh?" Scout jumps into the water and playfully drags her in with his paws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira smirked at Tumai, and piffed him in the nose lightly.

"I saved your butt back there, so I should be the one getting the thanks" She grinned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked back quickly, "Yes we found her.. Well Rinoa found her, where I don't know but she's okay for now, She ran off to the Waterhole.. Said she was thirsty" Kovujin said with a smile, he walked over to Star and licked her tears away, "She'll be fine Star.." Kovujin said with yet another smile.
    "Thanks goodness..." she said, straightening herself up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Well I did, but your all clean now Scout" Kara laughed as he pulled her in the water.
    --
    "No way, I could have taken him down easily without you" Tumai lied,
    I do owe her a lot for that stunt back there, if it wasnt for her, I don't think I would have gotten out of that..
    He smiled, "Okay okay You did do a lot back there.. Thanks Subira.." Tumai said while purring.
    EDIT:
    ---

Kovujin smiled, "Would you like to help us find Karifu.. We havnt had any luck yet.." Kovujin said with a sigh looking back at Kago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout playfully dunks her head underwater. And then leaps on top of her they swim underwater side by side their noses touching together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No way, I could have taken him down easily without you" Tumai lied,
    I do owe her a lot for that stunt back there, if it wasnt for her, I don't think I would have gotten out of that..
    He smiled, "Okay okay You did do a lot back there.. Thanks Subira.." Tumai said while purring.
    "Thats more like it" Subira grinned, resting her head on her paws.