Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 502 of 689 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    "Well if you used your brain once and a while, you realise that know animal who's kidnaped a lion, would dare hide in the Pridelands. Nobody goes into the outlands, so wouldn't that be the best place to hide?" Subira explained.
    TUmai smirked, "yeah well what about the Graveyard? No ones there either" Tumai said with a smile on his face,

Kara sighed, "wow your boring Scout, not even going to try to get out?" kara joked.
    I know I shouldnt do this but..
    Kara got off of Scout and walked around to his head and nuzzled his cheek.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai smirked, "yeah well what about the Graveyard? No ones there either" Tumai said with a smile on his face.
    "We pass there on the way in" Subira smirked back, and walked ahead so she could piff her tail in Tumai's face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TUmai smirked, "yeah well what about the Graveyard? No ones there either" Tumai said with a smile on his face,

Kara sighed, "wow your boring Scout, not even going to try to get out?" kara joked.
    I know I shouldnt do this but..
    Kara got off of Scout and walked around to his head and nuzzled his cheek.
    Scout nuzzled her back with a smile. "Psyche"! Scout said and he tackled her down playfully he pins her paws down. "It was all a joke Honey I didn't even try to get out" Scout said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled, "Oh yeah, I forgot, "Uff, Hey what was that for Subira, You big piffer," Tumai laughed.

EDIT:

Kara gasped, "HEY!" She was pinned down now, "Gah Scout... You never try to get out.." Kara smirked, "Oh well, I guess I wont try then.." Kara purred.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Actually I pretneded I couldn't to make you feel better baby." Scout said purring back. "I guess this means you'll take back that part about Girls being smarter then boys after all I took you by surprise that means I'm smarter then you" Scout said winking at Kara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Unless you know how to Hunt already, Your not smarter than me," Kara laughed, "I know Everything There is to hunting thanks to my Mom" Kara laughed under Scout, She nuzzled his cheek, "Besides, I'd never say boys are smarter than girls, cause its not true" Kara laughed again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled, "Oh yeah, I forgot, "Uff, Hey what was that for Subira, You big piffer," Tumai laughed.
    "For not using your brain. Though I doubt you even have one" Subira joked, a giant elephant skull coming into view.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai laughed,
    Well, Shes back to her normal self, no more love I guess
    "Yeah, My brain's pretty small I guess" Tumai smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Lighten up and take a joke" Subira laughed, nuzzling him on the cheek.

"But we can't think about your brain issues now, we need to look for Karifu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Unless you know how to Hunt already, Your not smarter than me," Kara laughed, "I know Everything There is to hunting thanks to my Mom" Kara laughed under Scout, She nuzzled his cheek, "Besides, I'd never say boys are smarter than girls, cause its not true" Kara laughed again.
    Scout looks down sadly. "It just so happens that I do know about hunting thanks to my parents. I think I've killed liked like five six or maybe even 7 or 8 Gazelles so far" Scout said. Kara was making him feel dumb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled, he nuzzled her back
    Or not.

Kara looked at Scout, he looked sad, "Oh did I make you feel bad Scout... I'm sorry.. But thats great! I have only gotten like... 2 Antelopes" Kara said embarassed, "And I've had a few injuries," Kara said showing him her stomach, "Dad doesnt know about this.. Don't tell him.." Kara said with a frown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Or not.

Kara looked at Scout, he looked sad, "Oh did I make you feel bad Scout... I'm sorry.. But thats great! I have only gotten like... 2 Antelopes" Kara said embarassed, "And I've had a few injuries," Kara said showing him her stomach, "Dad doesnt know about this.. Don't tell him.." Kara said with a frown.
    "Your secrets safe with me Kara"Scout said. "Can you at least say I'm smarter then most girls? Not all boys are as smart as me". Scout said smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, She whispered, "Well, Your a lot smarter than Kiki or Rinoa.. But don't tell them I said that, I do love them both" Kara said with a smile as she licked his cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Or not.
    "Look out for a lioness with a light creamy pelt. See anything else, prepare to attack" Subira said, rather firmly. She'd love to go and wander off with Tumai, but now was not the time nor place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay Subira, My I'll keep a look out for her,"
    Even though I've never met her, I guess I can look for her from the description Subira gave me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Can you teach me how to be smart as you"? Scout asked. "I just feel so stupid cause you're such a genious and I'm so well not." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Were about the same.. And besides Smartness can't be taught, your born with it" Kara said with a smile

(Brb: Going to go eat )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Were about the same.. And besides Smartness can't be taught, your born with it" Kara said with a smile

(Brb: Going to go eat )
    "Well I just hope that much later on our cubs have their mother's brains and looks and not their fathers." Scout said. He nuzzled her under the chin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nah, I want there fathers looks.." Kara said while Purring, "And don't say anything about me being a lot cuter than you...Cause its not true" Kara said while licking his cheek

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay Subira, My I'll keep a look out for her,"
    Even though I've never met her, I guess I can look for her from the description Subira gave me
    "Shall we split up? We'd cover more ground that way" Subira asked, poking her head in a skull.