Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 501 of 689 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Your eyes are more beautiful" Twilight smiled back up at Nala licking her nose as he lay down on the ground.
    "I healed fine last time without Rafiki's help...sure I'll be ok this time as well" he smiled up at Nala as the dull pain remained in his side.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    "Okay fine, I will, But don't say I didn't warn you" Kara said, She rolled to her side cause Scout to fall off on her back She rolled over rolling ontop of Scout "Aha, Gotcha" Kara smirked. "Daddy taught me that one"
    Scout playfully pushes her off him and tackles her down pinning her in the shallow water. "Gotcha" Scout said licking her wet little nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Theres a chance, You never know, this all could be some.. Horrible Joke that someone is pulling.." Tumai frowned,

Atleast, Thats what I hope this is.. A joke..
    "It must be some pretty sick joke if it is" Subira growled padding out of the cave. There was a chance that Karifu was alive, but where to start and find her?

She only hoped that she wasn't in the outlands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai followed after Subira, "Hey wait up, We'll find her together" Tumai said with a smile,

"Hey I might drown here get off" Kara joked, She was hoping he would get off him so she could pin him back down

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai followed after Subira, "Hey wait up, We'll find her together" Tumai said with a smile,

"Hey I might drown here get off" Kara joked, She was hoping he would get off him so she could pin him back down
    "Nice try Kara but you and I both know that this water is too shallow for anyone to drown. You can't drown unless you're a little tiny mouse. And last time I checked you were a lion not a mouse." Scout said with a chuckle. "So I think I'm going to keep you pinned down for the rest our lives. That way you won't be running off from me." Scout said licking her wet nose again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Sounds great to me, but you'll get hungry some time soon" Kara laughed, She licked his cheek, her back fur was soaked and her underbelly was dry, The water was cold, but she didn't want to say anything, She loved it when she got to wrestle with Scout, it was her favorite game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout kept her pinned down. Scout was starting to get really hot it was a real hot day so he purposely gets off Kara. So she could get him wet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When Scout got off her, Kara took her only chance, and Jumped up and tackled Scout into the water playfully pinning him down in the shallow water, "Gotcha!" Kara said laughing, Water was dripping from her fur onto Scout, "Gotcha wet also" Kara smirked , she licked his cheek getting it wet too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai followed after Subira, "Hey wait up, We'll find her together" Tumai said with a smile.
    "Aw, are you sure? A big widdle puddy tat might get a scratch on his paw" Subira smirked. Even though she loved Tumai more then a friend now, she loved even more to tease him. Besides it made her feel a little better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Meh, A paw? Thats all your worried about, i can live with three if something happens" Tumai smirked, "I'll be fine.. I know how to hunt, And You need protection," Tumai said with a smile, "Come on lets go look for her.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira merely smiled at him, and then broke into a fast walk over to the outlands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When Scout got off her, Kara took her only chance, and Jumped up and tackled Scout into the water playfully pinning him down in the shallow water, "Gotcha!" Kara said laughing, Water was dripping from her fur onto Scout, "Gotcha wet also" Kara smirked , she licked his cheek getting it wet too.
    Scout kicked her off him playfully with his paws causing her to fall backwards underwater. Scout was laughing his head off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Subira merely smiled at him, and then broke into a fast walk over to the outlands.
    Tumai smiled, "Wait, Isnt this the direction to the Outlands? Why would she be there?" Tumai asked

"Hey no fair, thats not cool" Kara said coming out of the water, she jumped back onto Scout pinning him down, this time she put her back paws on his paws, Making sure he couldnt do that again, then she put her front paws over his shoulder, and her neck over his shoulder so he couldnt reach her ticklish ear, "Gotcha good this time Scout" Kara smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout stretches his neck back and starts kissing her ear repeatively. "Nice try Kara" Scout laughed. "But I got you right where I want you princess" Scout said with a laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Your eyes are more beautiful" Twilight smiled back up at Nala licking her nose as he lay down on the ground.
    "I healed fine last time without Rafiki's help...sure I'll be ok this time as well" he smiled up at Nala as the dull pain remained in his side.
    ''why thank you'' Nala smiled as she layed down next to Twilight. ''yes you sure did'' she said happily. ''I'm sure you'll be fine too'' she smiled as she nuzzled him once more before resting her head on his.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout stretches his neck back and starts kissing her ear repeatively. "Nice try Kara" Scout laughed. "But I got you right where I want you princess" Scout said with a laugh.
    Kara moved her head to a position where he couldnt reach her ear, only her nose, "Ha," Kara smirked, "Can't win Scout.." Kara said with a smirk.
    He should just give up, he'll never win this one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay fine I give up You win Mercy" Scout said trying to get out of her pinning predicament.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara laughed
    Now I got him
    "Well, I Think I like this position, Winning, It feels good I think I'll stay on top of you for a while" Kara said with a smirk,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled, "Wait, Isnt this the direction to the Outlands? Why would she be there?" Tumai asked
    "Well if you used your brain once and a while, you realise that know animal who's kidnaped a lion, would dare hide in the Pridelands. Nobody goes into the outlands, so wouldn't that be the best place to hide?" Subira explained.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout tries to get her off him. He didn't really want to give up. He hoped she would get off him so he could pin her.

But he loved being pinned by her. Scout tries to nuzzle noses with her but her head was too far away.