Page 5 of 689 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    "in pride rock"

"so what do you want to do Leo ? "

Sunshine said whit a smile.... like this
    "Maybe play for a while. At least until that lion, uh what's his name, come's back with my parents." Leo replied looking bored and tired.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "oh he is Simba the King "

"so what do you want to play ?"

"ridding on my back runing throw the pridelands i run really fast you know"

"our do you want to play somehing ells ?"

"btw whats your paretns names ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Can we play racing? I just love racing." replies Leo very excited.
    "By the way, my Mum's name is Lunara and my Dad's name is Namabi. I have a sister called Leana."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A small black and white lion returned from his morning hunt in the east of the Pridelands. Refreshed from his morning meal, he headed back towards his home. Pride Rock was never difficult for him to find. It stood out so dramatically on the skyline. Smiling, the teen approached two other lions. He recongised the older of the pair, a member of the Pride. She was called Sunshine, but he didn't know the other.

Nervously he approached the lioness and the cub.

"H-hello," he said timidly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Leo was afraid at first but decided to say hello. He didn't like to ignore people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zira slowly walks over to Nuka, eyeing the carcass. "Who caught that?"

(quick question, can I also play my other character in the same post (but with them in different places)?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: Yes, you can CotP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Duly noted, thanks much)

Slowly, Syd crawled out of Pride Rock's cave, yawning. She slowly stepped out into the fields, looking for someone to talk to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A young, golden lion named Namabi stepped out of the grass. He was alone, and was searching for his son. He saw Syd and decided to ask her if she'd seen the cub.

"Excuse me, have you seen a small tawny coloured cub around? I'm looking for my son."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No, I haven't. Sorry..." Syd replies softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, if you see him you know who to see. Thanks anyway." he said running off in to the long grass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ?Zira.? Broken said clearing her throat. ?If I hadn?t seen it, I would also find it hard to believe.? she said looking to Nuka with a small smile. ?He seems to be getting better.? she informed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Erk...Broken...did you mean 'Nuka'? XD)

"Ah." Zira replies before walking off. "See to it that he catches more." She starts to walk off.

(LOL...I need to see SP again...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Nope- she was talking to Zira, and said her name to get her attention ^^;; ))
    Broken nodded, ?Of course.? there was an edge to her tone that was unusual. She looked to Nuka, ?I?m sorry? shown in her eyes. ?Maybe some more of the outlanders can hunt as well.? she suggested coldly watching Zira walk away slowly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zira turns her head, snarling, before walking into the cave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    "wha... ok wait up "

Shadow start running after Calais while lagfing a bit.....Shadow havent laghf sens he was a young baby cub...and it felt great he thought
    they countied to run....

Shadow havent run this mutsh on agdes so he wasent the best runner....but he keep up

"i have to run more whit Shine"

he thought for him self

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    A small black and white lion returned from his morning hunt in the east of the Pridelands. Refreshed from his morning meal, he headed back towards his home. Pride Rock was never difficult for him to find. It stood out so dramatically on the skyline. Smiling, the teen approached two other lions. He recongised the older of the pair, a member of the Pride. She was called Sunshine, but he didn't know the other.

Nervously he approached the lioness and the cub.

"H-hello," he said timidly.
    "hey"

Sunshine said while geting up on 4 legs

"wazzup little fellow ?"

Sunshine ask a little more like she use to...but she is still kind and stuff....

but one thing she wonders why the other cub havent ask her abut the sun on her cheek and the 3 scars that where over it....well she was just fine whit that....she dont like to talk abut the past.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I've been looking for two lions. Have you seen them around anywhere, father? I've been looking for hours." replied Simba.

Leo was getting tired. He started to fall asleep on Sunshine's back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Reth looked up at the little cub on Sunshine's back, but decided not to ask about him. Strangers were appearing in the Pridelands more often, so it was not exactly a shock to him. Being a black and white lion, he himself did not fit in the Pridelands either. Seeing the little cub falling asleep on the lionesses back made him realise how tired he was.

"I've just caught breakfast," he said with a yawn, "I was wondering if you or your friend had eaten yet. There's plenty there."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I haven't looked around the savannah areas. I'm not sure on their names or what they look like. The cub didn't describe them to me. I'm just looking for a group of lions." replied Simba.