Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 493 of 689 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked inside the den, "You sure?" He came out, "She is gone!, Kara and Karifu are gone what the world is going on here?!" Kovujin asked, "Is there any more to the puzzle or something?!"

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovujin looked inside the den, "You sure?" He came out, "She is gone!, Kara and Karifu are gone what the world is going on here?!" Kovujin asked, "Is there any more to the puzzle or something?!"
    "Wait this inscription has more." Kago said as he squinted. "it's not she 'they are in grave danger, the ones you and your friend love. Hurry or the unthinkable will happen'. They've got Kara and Karifu and are planning to kill them, we have to finish this part of the puzzle and fast."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin almost passed out when he heard what Kago said, He couldnt lose his daughter, "How do you know they will die, and Who took them? and how do we figure this stuff out?!" Kovujin asked quickly, his heart was racing at the thought of losing Kara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout runs back crying. "I checked everywhere I couldn't find her anywhere" Scout said panicking. "It's my fault I should have been there with her last night. It's my fault if something bad hapened to her." Scout said clutching his stomach he felt like he was gonna pass out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Scout, somebody has Karifu and Kara, if we don't solve the puzzle soon, they're going to die." Kago said as he ran to the treasure room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin picked up Scout by the scruff of his neck, "Come on" Kovujin said running as fast as he could following Kago into the room, "What next Kago?" Kovujin asked putting Scout on the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We find the other half of the booby-trap." Kago said as he dug through everything. "Search hard, it's part of a triangle."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout had never been so worried in his life everything became dizzy to Scout. he fell down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin dug next to a place where the origional triangle was found, he stuck something with his claw, "hey found something" Kovujin said pulling it out, "Its another piece of triangle..." Kovujin said, He gave it to Kago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Let me see 'make it to them first they live, make it to them last and you'll see' clawmarks...Oh no!" Kago shouted as he ran deeper and dug, but images of Karifu's death plauged his head as a tear rolled down his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin cried also, He kept thinking of Kara, she was way to young, and she had so much to live for, He dug beside Kago furiously, "WHERE ARE THEY?!?" Kovujin yelled.
    EDIT:
    ---
    Tumai rolled over and accidentally rolled closer to Subira, his face wasnt even an inch away from her face. They were both still asleep at the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "HOW SHOULD I KNOW, I PICKED UP AN ITEM AND NOW THEY'RE GONE!" Kago shouted as he kept digging.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Riona gathered up the strength to walk away from Tumai and Subira as a tear rolled down her eye.
    So much to live for, and I'll might never live to love a lion Riona thought as she left.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout was still passed out from the worry he had about Kara. All he could think about was Kara's mangled body.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin dugg more, "Still, I knew we shouldnt have come here, Geesh the things We put our selves through for them" Kovujin sighed, clawed at a piece of Rubble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kago had looked for a clue, something to find Kara and Karifu when he saw a necklace. "Karifu's necklace!" Kago said as some more tears rolled down his face onto the ground where pawprints were. "Pawprints!"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I have to go, my dad might need help." Rinoa said as she left Tumai and Subira to themselves.

((OOC: Yes I changed the letters 'o' and 'n' around.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout got up out of his sleep and saw a necklace lying on the floor it was the one he gave to Kara. "Oh my god no" Scout cried.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked at the necklace, "Seems like someone or something has kidnapped them, he sniffed the paw prints, "these prints arent of Kara or Karifu, They smell totally different, the scents don't match up, Some other lion, a male took them" Kovujin growled, "Come on lets follow them"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout was upset so much he couldn't follow the two. But Scout had too find the dead Lion who kidnapped them. "Let me come with you" Scout says with rage going out to the person who kidnapped his girl.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Let's go!" Kago called as he digged more, but the more he dug, the more he cried.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    As she was leaving, Rinoa accidently woke Tumai up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai woke up to a voice, "huh?" Tumai said getting up on all fours, he yawned then stretched, did you say something Riona?" Tumai asked.
    ---
    "Sure Scout, Lets go" Kovujin said