Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 453 of 689 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,060 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kago
    "Is your daughter much trouble, your majesty?" Kago asked as he looked at Scout. "Every other day I ran somewhere to save him."
    "Kiara? She was enough trouble when she was a cub... now that she's grown up a bit, she isn't as much trouble as she used to be." Simba replies to Kago's question.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kago saw Scout and turned to him. "It's ok, at least you have someone to save you, I had to run from most of my enemies because I could barely fight on my way here."
    "I don't mean to be a lot of trouble too you dad I really don't from the day You decided to become my adopted father I tried so hard to stay out of trouble too make it a little easy on you so you didn't have to save my neck every two seconds. It just kinda makes me feel kinda bad with myself that despite all my hard work to stay out of trouble I still do end up getting into trouble. "Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Riona's no trouble, she sleeps all day..." Kago said as he thought about someone stepping on her. "and I'm worried about if somebody steps on her."

Kago turned to reassure Scout. "I know, you're exaggerating about how much trouble you get in...I think I am too...from what I remember it was once every 2 weeks."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "see your not all that bad now Scout" kara smiled, "Any trouble you get into, i'll be there beside in the midst of it" Kara said trying to make Scout feel better.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Riona's no trouble, she sleeps all day..." Kago said as he thought about someone stepping on her. "and I'm worried about if somebody steps on her."

Kago turned to reassure Scout. "I know, you're exaggerating about how much trouble you get in...I think I am too...from what I remember it was once every 2 weeks."
    Scout starts feeling even worse for his dad. Now, Scout was starting to feel like a real jerk. "I'm sorry dad I really am" Scout said his eyes starting to water a little."It's just that Every one of the other cubs They're all just perfect little angels who never seem to get in trouble I almost feel like I don't belong I mean you never hear of Ballard almost getting killed or Kiki or Riona. No, it's always me. Scout is always the big trouble maker in the family. I want to be perfect like every one of the other kids in my family and I've tried to be I really have." Scout said shedding a tear and then he hugs his dad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout starts feeling even worse for his dad. Now, Scout was starting to feel like a real jerk. "I'm sorry dad I really am" Scout said his eyes starting to water a little."It's just that Every one of the other cubs They're all just perfect little angels who never seem to get in trouble I almost feel like I don't belong I mean you never hear of Ballard almost getting killed or Kiki or Riona. No, it's always me. Scout is always the big trouble maker in the family. I want to be perfect like every one of the other kids in my family and I've tried to be I really have." Scout said shedding a tear and then he hugs his dad.
    "Oh geez what have I done?" Kago asked himself aloud as he hugged Scout. "You're growing so I don't think you're gonna cause anymore trouble."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara licked Scouts tears away, "Your not a trouble maker in my book, Your a great cub, Your perfect in everyway to me" Kara said smiling, she nuzzled him on the cheek,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout nuzzles her back and hugs her." Glad one other cub thinks that" Scout says with a sniffle.

He turns to Kago.

"From this moment on I'm going to try to not get into any trouble at all. I'm gonna make you proud of me if it takes me the rest of my life" Scout said. He wanted to make him be the happiest father in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    By now Kago was feeling like an idiot in front of Simba. "I'm sorry, but I think I hear Riona calling." Kago said as he got up and walked back to the den stepping on Riona as he entered.

"Hey what was that for?" Riona asked as she glared at Kago
    "Sorry I didn't see you." Kago said as he resumed walking to where he sleeps with Karifu.
    "I was in plain sight!" Riona argued as she got up.
    "I told you not to sleep in the middle of the den." Kago said as Riona scratched him.
    "I'm not going to respond to that." Kago said as he wiped the blood off of his right upper leg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara watched as Kago left, "Hmm, Scout, What do you want to do? Maybe play a game?" Kara smiled, she knew that would make him feel better, it was his favourite thing to do. She looked at Nala, "You wouldn't have a problem if we left you guys would you?" Kara asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout now with everything added to his worries now he was disappointed he embarrassed his father in front of the King. Scout thought a game might cheer him up a little. The sound of Kara's laughter would help put him in a better mood. When she laughed it seemed like all of his sadness and depression goes away. "Sure, I'd love to play a game." He didn't sound as eager but that was only because he had so much troubling him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What do you want to play?" Kara asked, she pushed him over and pinned him down, "Anything will suit me just don't ask me what to do, or i'll say the same as usually." Kara smiled as she licked his cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiled as he licked her back. He could always count on Kara to brighten up his day. "I think we should stick with our favorite game ever Wrestling" Scout said as he playfully pushes her off him and pounces on her pinning her down. He smiles and touches noses with her affectionately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara giggled, "Okay Scout" Kara said before she got pinned down, "Oh hey, No fair I didn't get a warning" Kara joked, She rolled him over to his side and pushed herself ontop of him, "Aha, No warning for you now" Kara smiled, she stepped off him and her front leg brushed across the ticklish spot on his stomach, she forgot about that.." Oooh yeah.." Kara said with an evilish grin on her face, she pinned him down and started rubbing her paw on his stomach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout started laughing hysterically as Kara had Scout pinned. He was kicking his hind legs playfully trying get her off him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara pushed down his hind legs with hers, holding him down so he couldnt escape, "Oh no you don't" Kara said smiling as she continued rubbing her paw on his stomach, "You've been a bad boy, now for your punishment" Kara joked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ballard walked up and smiled when she saw what she was doing. "Hey May I join you in tickling Scout?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Anything" Twilight smirked at her purring and nuzzling her back "Be around as long as Rafiki; well I'd love to be around for a long time" he smiled at the thought before nuzzling her stomach again.
    "We got a long way to go yet to be near Rafiki's age" he smirked "Hes been about for a few generations of the royal family.
    ''I'll hunt you a zebra some time'' she laughed giving him a quick kiss. ''you can say that again'' she smiled.

Originally posted by King Simba
    "Yeah...the danger I put you in." Simba smirks to Nala as he nuzzles her again softly.
    ''You admit it was you now'' she laughed nuzzling Simba back softly and licking him.

"Is your daughter much trouble, your majesty?" Kago asked as he looked at Scout. "Every other day I ran somewhere to save him."
    ''she does run off every now and again, but she ain't that much trouble, just a cub full of energy who wants to explore like most young cubs.'' she smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    ''You admit it was you now'' she laughed nuzzling Simba back softly and licking him.
    "Yeah, well, it was." Simba laughs back to her, "...it wasn't you now was it?" He licks her back.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kago had exited his den with a small scar where Riona scratched him. "I stepped oh her." Kago said to Nala when he saw her expression.