Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 451 of 689 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,020 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara nuzzled Scout, "It was sad.. But you still have us Scout" Kara reassured him, She nuzzled his cheek, "I love you Scout" Kara smiled. "Thank .. Nala" She almost said queen but stopped, "Maybe you can tell me a little more about Simba" Kara said with a wink.
    Scout nuzzled her back. "I love you too Kara with all of my little heart. Don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you guys probably go in a state of depression for the rest of my life" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    ''he cerainally was there when your father was king and he's still here now your king and Kiara and Kopa are growing up'' she smiled.

(I know, i was referring to both of you and Twilight )
    (Ah, ok. )

"Yeah... creepy little monkey as I call him." Simba smirks to Nala as he rubs his chin across her back once more purring softly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout thought to himself and then decided to tell her. "Sorry for acting a little bit weird ya, see months back my parents were killed by hyenas right in front of me. And every time I think of the Outlands I think about their death. And a couple days ago I was in the Outlands with Kara and her father and I found my dead parents bodies in the corner of the den. I was so scared and sad". Scout said.
    :Ohno: ''thats terrible'' Nala replied giving Scout a lion Hug. ''Lions do not like Hyenas! They nearly killed us when we were young cubs!''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I remember that..." Simba sighs, "That was in the Elephant graveyard. Lucky me and you made a great escape." Simba smirks to Nala as he continues to nuzzle down her back.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    :Ohno: ''thats terrible'' Nala replied giving Scout a lion Hug. ''Lions do not like Hyenas! They nearly killed us when we were young cubs!''
    Scout returned the hug that Nala gave him. "Well I am glad those hyenas didn't kill you, I wouldn't have met such great friends if they did" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked over to Nala and Simba, "Wow you guys got into a lot of trouble when you were cubs it seems like, Naughty cubs." Kara giggled.
    "We havnt gotten into... well to much trouble... Yet" Kara laughed.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked over to Nala and Simba, "Wow you guys got into a lot of trouble when you were cubs it seems like, Naughty cubs." Kara giggled.
    "We havnt gotten into... well to much trouble... Yet" Kara laughed.
    "Yeah, yet is the key word wherever I'm around you know trouble is sure to follow" Scout said with a laugh. Rubbing noses with her again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "We havnt gotten into any trouble lately.. That I remember"
    She looked over to Simba, "We've been good lately, havnt been wreching havoc across the Pride Lands like some cubs." Kara joked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kago had just awoken and left his den to find Scout. As he walked up to his cub Kago saw King Simba and Nala. "Good day to you your majesty, has Scout given you any trouble?" Kago asked as he looked at Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "hello Kago!" Kara said excitedly, She loved Scouts father so much he was so cool. "How have you been?" Kara smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Fine, thank you, how have you been?" Kago asked with a smile as he looked at Scout and Kara with hopes that they didn't do anything dangerous. He always seemed to be the one to save their skins before anything bad happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Nothing to bad" she said nudgeing Scouts shoulder, "Nah i'm just kidding, we havnt gotten into..really no trouble in a long long time"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout returned the hug that Nala gave him. "Well I am glad those hyenas didn't kill you, I wouldn't have met such great friends if they did" Scout said.
    ''that's a really nice thing to say, thank you'' she said smiling at Scout.
    ''Yes Simba, The trouble you put us in when we were cubs'' she laughed.
    ''he's not been any trouble at all'' Nala replied to Kago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thank goodness." Kago said as he lied down next to Scout. "I don't want him to tire you guys out because he always seems to be active. You know how cubs are."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What, You actually thought us two perfect angels would get into trouble, Were not that bad are we?" Kara snickered. She jumped onto Kago's back and laid down on his fur, "Your furs not as soft as Scouts" Kara joked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Huh, I thought I got all of the sand from my journey here out at the last source of water there was before I got here." Kago joked even though he didn't care. "Well let's see...actually you're right, no trouble lately."

"Daddy?" Riona called as she looked around for Kago.
    "What, what do you want?" Kago asked as Riona walked up.
    "Just making sure you were around. Well I'm off for a nap." Riona said as she walked away.
    "You just woke up!" Kago said as he rolled his eyes. "Always tired."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "You need a bath then, cause its not all out" Kara joked, She jumped off his back and laid between him and Scout. "Whatcha gonna do today Kago?" Kara asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kago
    "Thank goodness." Kago said as he lied down next to Scout. "I don't want him to tire you guys out because he always seems to be active. You know how cubs are."
    ''Oh it's alright, they remind me of when I was a young cub.'' she smiled softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We were like you as a cub?" Kara asked, "So does that mean, I might turn out to be like you?" Kara asked,
    wow that would be soo cool to be like Nala as an adult Kara thought to herself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "You need a bath then, cause its not all out" Kara joked, She jumped off his back and laid between him and Scout. "Whatcha gonna do today Kago?" Kara asked.
    "I guess I'll just hang around here and talk with the group, haven't thought of anything better to do." Kago said as he lifted his head up and looked at Nala. "Don't you have a daughter?"