Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 168 of 689 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268668 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai doesn't hear Titus since he is busy padding a long with Shine and Twilight. He may talk to Titus later though.

Katai continues to pad along with Shine and Twilight after catching up with them both.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    Sengalo's ears twitched. He thought he heard a voice, but shrugged it off. He rolled back onto his side, licking his paws. Strangely, he felt comfortable around Shakou, like he finally had someone he could relate to. He felt safe around the adult lion. He had feelings close to this before, however, and they were often short lived. Sengalo knew he couldn't get too close. He had only known the lion after a day, anyways.
    Shakou keep an eye on Sengalo through the corner of his eye, giveing of a small grin. "The kid is awfully naive.." the black lion said to himself contended. "well that'll make my taks a lot easier.." Shakou thought as he kept watch on Sengalo from afar...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo sat up as he heard more voices. He could make out the forms of the lions, Titus and Katai, and a few more. He recognized the male with Katai, but couldn't remember his name. He calmly sat in his spot, not sure if to make contact with them or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shakou's ears twinched, as he too could hear the voices now. The black lion stood up surveying the group that was heading they're way, seeing this other lion from before, talking and Titus walking behind them. "Hmmm..." Shakou says to himself with a low moan as he carefully watch the lions approch...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I think we are being followed" Titus with a little worry in his face " something is just not right here"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While on the walk with Kopa. Scout sees Karifu.

Scout smiles and runs toward her. Seems like he hasn't seen her in ages.

Scout runs up to her.

Scout: Hi, Karifu. This is my new bestest friend Kopa. Where have you been? I was beginning to worry about you.

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    karifu:i been where i wanted to be and you needen't worry about me cause i may leave i have nothing here either ,what do you think i should do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout: I think you should stay right here Karifu. You were my first friend even before Kopa. I can't tell you what to do but if you went away I'd really miss you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    karifu:i dunno what to do i might go on an adventure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
    karifu:i dunno what to do i might go on an adventure
    Scout: Well I hope whatever you do it makes you happy Karifu. Me and Kopa are hunting for rabbits. He's gonna teach me how to pounce. I was never too good with pouncing. I don't think Kopa would have a problem with you tagging along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    karifu:i'd love to but i gotta go see ya round

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout frowns.

Scout: Well ok. We're really gonna miss you're company. I will see you when we get back right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    karifu: ok ill see ya round she goes off looking lonley ...on second thought i may come
    btw simba22 i tryed to pm you but it won't let me as your mail box is too full

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiles.

Scout: Great! That okay with you Kopa?

(Full after 4 messages? That's kinda weird. But I deleted two of them so my inbox must be ok now)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    karifu smiles:i am quite the hunter

btw :message sent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout: Maybe you could teach the both of us a little about hunting"

Scout chuckles.

"I hope you have no probelm with her coming too Kopa"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hearing the group of lions coming closer, Sengalo instinctively crouched to the groud. Even if he was getting older, Sengalo still had a few of his cub instincts in tact. He backed off slightly, really not in the mood to deal with Titus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hearing the group of lions coming closer, Sengalo instinctively crouched to the groud. Even if he was getting older, Sengalo still had a few of his cub instincts in tact. He backed off slightly, really not in the mood to deal with Titus.
    Shakou could see Sengalo crouched and back off, the black lion looked back at the group before back to Sengalo. Shakou walked up to Sengalo and bowed down to him, "Don't worry, you have nothing to fear..I'll take care of this" the black lion wispered calming into Sengalo's ear. The black lion raised his head and eyed the group approching in particularly Titus,the balck lions eyes narrowed at the approching group of lions....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo looked up at Shakou, his eyes narrowing slightly as the dark lion spoke down to him. "I'm not scared," he retorted, "why would I be scared of him?" He gestured his head towards Titus. As Shakou approached the group, Sengalo layed down, surveying the situation. His tail twitched behind him as he observed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo looked up at Shakou, his eyes narrowing slightly as the dark lion spoke down to him. "I'm not scared," he retorted, "why would I be scared of him?" He gestured his head towards Titus. As Shakou approached the group, Sengalo layed down, surveying the situation. His tail twitched behind him as he observed.
    "Cuz he is not any normal lion...." Shakou said with a low voice turning to Sengalo with a stern look. Before back at the lions heading their way, the dark lion narrowed his eyes at the approching group...