Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 160 of 689 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba looks at Twilight, "Maybe we should go and confront him anyway..." Simba approaches the new lion out from the bushes, "Hey there. Who are you? And what are you doing here in the pridelands?"

The new lion looks at the two adult lions, "Are you the king here?" he looks at Simba, "My name's Katai. I'm a rogue lion at the moment...I travel along and I'm in need of an home."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
    karifu:no im a loner im a rouge
    Scout: Well, I'm going to make some friends. I'll be back.

He runs off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I guess" Twilight replied taking his time getting back up onto all fours and padded towards Simba.
    Waiting for Simba and the new lion to talk he looked at the new lion.
    "Hey there Katai" he said sitting down and looking at the lion "Yes thats Simba king of these pridelands; and I'm Twilight unfortunatly not apart of the royal family" he smirked slightly
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "i'm must being hearing things i guess i should sleep some more" Titus falls asleep again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm...hey." Katai looks at the two lions unsure, "Look, I'm sorry if I'm not wanted in these lands. If you don't want me here, I'll go," he keeps a close eye on the king.

Simba smirks, "Nah, you're quite welcome here." He smiles to the slightly younger lion.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah sure these lands are big enough for one more" Twilight smirked and looked at Simba before looking back at Katai "Well Jambo and welcome makes the pride one more stronger" he said lying down on the floor.
    ( yes got my welcome message into a RP...*feels happy*)
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Classic. ^)

Katai looks at the two lions, "So...uh, what now? I'm pretty tired myself. Any of you guys got any food?" Katai hears his stomach rumble.

"Sure, there's loads back at the den. You can rest there if you want." Simba smiles politely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Endless supply at the den" Twilight smirked "Never get hungry here" he said to Katai then looked at Simba "I might rest when I get back...maybe not depends if Kopa's asleep or not same with Nala I'm sure she can't sleep for ever" he laughed soflty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo picked up his speed to a run as he followed Shakou, his smile wider. He was able to keep a steady pace just behind the black lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No-one can sleep forever...only if you're really lazy." Simba laughs a little before looking at Katai, "...don't worry, I'm not like other lions who sleep all day and mate with all the lionesses."

"Ah...well, I don't get much chance to sleep myself. It's all the travelling I do." Katai replies before following the other lions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I wouldn't know unlike you Simba. I don't sleep as much as you do; to damn active I am" he smirked and looked over to Katai "Yeah most rogues travel far and end up here; its all worth it in the end for all of them" he said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Are you sure? Is there any more rogues here?" Katai asks Twilight curiously, "I don't wanna feel...ya know, left out."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We got quite a few rogues about the pridelands" Twilight replied looking up at Katai from the ground "Actually we got quite alot; quite alot of lionesses as well" he smiled up at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Lionesses huh? That's kinda made me more tempted." Katai laughs a little, "I could be doing with a good lioness to keep me occupied."

Simba laughs a little also, "Well, like I said. I'm not a mean lion so don't worry."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus twists and turns in his sleep, he was having a nightmare almost every night he has a nightmare it's becuase his family's death"No!!"Titus yelled at the top of his lungs when he awake panting and trying to catch his breath.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah Simba's a good lion" Twilight smirked looking up at Simba "Yeah well everyone needs a lioness" he smirked looking up at Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus get's up walks around the pridelands to get things off of his mind when he heard some one coming towards him he thinks it might be Sime so he runs away tho get out but he bumps into some one unsespected it was the lion from before i think was Katai something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    Sengalo picked up his speed to a run as he followed Shakou, his smile wider. He was able to keep a steady pace just behind the black lion.
    Shakou made sure Sengalo was following him. "Come on... your laging behind.." Shakou said intimedateing with a slite laugh as the two lions approched the elephant graveyard...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    Shakou made sure Sengalo was following him. "Come on... your laging behind.." Shakou said intimedateing with a slite laugh as the two lions approched the elephant graveyard...
    "That's what you think," Sengalo said up to him with a mischievious grin. He moved his legs faster, increasing his speed. Slowly, but surely, he reached being right next to Shakou. He glanced over at him while he ran, smirking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh sorry about that" Titus apaulagising Katai for bumping into him.