Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 158 of 689 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    Shakou turned at Sengalo's growl, seeing Titus his eyes narrow. But then he spots the new lion. "Soo you're Katai.." Shakou said and walked forward towards the new male with a small smirking smile...
    "Yeah. Just to let you know I don't know the king at all...I'm just a lonesome lion. Kinda like a rogue." Katai stands still and looks at Shakou.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus never paid attention to Sengalo his eye's triggered to the black lion he confronted with when Simba arrived the sence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shakou kepts his eyes on Katai for about a few seconds survaying the rouge. "Well they I guess we're all in the same boat.." Shakou added with a smile, but that soon wansihed when he saw the look in Titus face. "Just try... and it'll be the last foolish mistake you'll commit.." Shakou thought to himself as he kept his eyes on Titus looking briefly at Sengalo before back at the white lion, his face strait and stern...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    Shakou kepts his eyes on Katai for about a few seconds survaying the rouge. "Well they I guess we're all in the same boat.." Shakou added with a smile, but that soon wansihed when he saw the look in Titus face. "Just try... and it'll be the last foolish mistake you'll commit.." Shakou thought to himself as he kept his eyes on Titus, his face strait and stern...
    Katai looks at Titus, "Who the hell is he? Do you know his name or is he just some random lion that's just come out of nowhere?" he looks back at Shakou.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo became even more annoyed at Titus not responding. He lowered his head, letting out a low, angered growl. This lion sure was pushing his luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shakou eyed Katai briefly, "No I really don't know him, other than his name.." Shakou answered turning back to Titus with the same stern look. Shakou could hear the deep angry growl from Sengalo and the black lion walked forward standing next to the teen before Titus. "Sengalo.. calm down.." Shakou said plain eyeing Scar's son through the corner of his eye before looking back down at the white lion...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What's his name?" Katai asks Shakou curiously before looking over at the other lion and Sengalo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Look i came to the pridelands for a reason becuase my parents told me i had to"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
    :karifu :awwww you don't have to be scared and i'd be more than happy to look after you
    Scout: Thanks Karifu you're a true friend.

Scout hugs his new friend.

Scout: So you meet any other cubs besides me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo looked up at Shakou. He obeyed the command and ceased growling. He took a step back, his head still low. One side of his mind was screaming, "don't tell me what to do," but the other knew better. Sengalo didn't say anything more. He lifted his head slightly, lifting an eyebrow at Titus' reply. 'I'm sure you do,' he thought sarcastically in his mind, 'we're all here for some reason.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " what's that exactly?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shakou looked back at Katai birefly, "His name is Titus.. that all I got to know about him..." Shakou said and turned back to the white lion. The black lions eyes narrowing. "Soo that is why you came to pridelands.." Shakou said looking at Titus you could tell by the sound of his voice that the black lion was getting annoyd. "Well I have had enough.." and with that said the black lion turnes his back on the white lion and begins to slowly walk away...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai looks across to the white lion, "Well duh, of course we're all here for some reason or another although I'm not sure on where to head to next."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus didn't want to hear it anymore he walks back the other direction he looks at the black lion once more, and walks away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seeing Shakou leaving the scene, Sengalo turned and began to follow him. Before he left, he took another angered glance at Titus. "Then, I hope you enjoy you're stay," he said to the lion, not really meaning it. He turned back around, and followed a few feet behind Shakou. 'What was that guy's problem,' he pondered, 'why did he stalk the both of us like that?'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "oh and by the way you outlanders killed my family that's why i stalked on you two" Titus walks some more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai calls after Shakou and Sengalo, "Guess I'll be seeing you later." he looks back at Titus when he leaves before looking back at the other two lions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo stopped in his tracks as he heard Titus. A small growl escaped him, but he shook it off. He kept walking, not bothering to look back.

Sengalo lifted his head. He couldn't help but smile slightly. "Sure... later..." he said back to Katai, still looking ahead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shakou could hear Sengalo's murmuring. "I really don't know Sengalo.." Shakou answered with a sigh. "But I feel he have something against us.. but why I don't know.." the black lion added. Shakou turned to Sengalo slowing down so he walked beside him. "...but he is nothing fear.. aleast not yet.." Shakou said with a small smile looking down at Scar's son who walked beside him...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai smiles a little back at the two lions before walking back in the opposite direction, towards the pridelands. He watches the sunrise over the pridelands.