Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 153 of 689 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shakou passed the young walking to the water egde slurping som water. Before looking back up at the teenager as licked his muzzle. "The lion that is heading towards us as we speak..." Shakou said and resumed his drinking. "I should have stayed in Cetira, something told me I should return..." Shakou thought as he took a big slurp of water, before raiseing is head looking towards the outlands. "But what for.." he added with a murmur...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba keeps an eye on the two strange lions from inside the long grass. He listens in to their conversation. He swishes his tail back and forth.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa who was sleeping with Twilight and Nala woke up and ran near SImba, looking at the other lions thinking who can they be.
    "Do you know them Simba?" He asked to the adult.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout hid in some bushes when he saw Simba coming.

All Dash could do is stare in amazement at the king of the pridelands.

Dash: Wow, it must be great to be king.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba hears Kopa's voice, "Oh, hey Kopa." he looks down to the young cub, "No, I don't know these lions...they're obviously new to the pride lands."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shakou turnes hearing the sound of something moveing in the grass. Walking a few steps towards the sound he sit down on the muddy bank. "I didn't thought the king would be hideing from his visitors.." Shakou said looking in another direction. Before he eyes the grass where sound came from, "Makes it kinda pathetic..." Shakou added with groan uttering a sight yawn as it was getting late in the night...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba listens in to what Shakou was saying. He then appears out from inside the grass, "No, I'm not hiding from visitors..." he pads up to Shakou, "Who are you anyway? What are you doing here in the Pridelands?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shakou eyes Simba and a slite grin form on his face, "My buisness in the Pridelands my own matters and no one ells..." Shakou said his smirk wideing, the black lion stand up looking down at Simba, "My name is Shakou..." the black lion says interdouceing, bowing to the lion king. "... I came in form the Outlands this morning, more information about me you don't need.." Shakou said raiseing his head looking down at Simba who stood before him...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout comes out to introduce himself as soon as he hears those lions.

Scout bows down to the King.

Scout: Hi, I'm Scout I have heard so much about you. I'm kinda new here. Ever since I lost my mom and dad I've been alone. And was wondering if I could stay here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba looks at Shakou with a confused expression on his face, "You came from the outlands?"

Simba then hears the cub speak, "How long ago was it when you lost your mum and dad?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo heaved a heavy sigh as he slowly walked through the savannah. The wind blustered through his adolescent mane. He was slightly off balance, swaying side to side as he moved along. He dazily closed his peircing green eyes as he walked, exhausted from his journey. He had just crossed the desert leading into the Pridelands, no water nor food along the entire way. He had just been walking, running away from his troubles, like he always had. The problem now was that his heart was broken, now sealing it off from the world. There was no longer anyone he could trust, no one to comfort him. He was alone and it took him until now to realize it.
    He had not yet recognized the territory he was in, the one that just so happened to "start" the pain that was his life. He lifted his head slightly, seeing a water hole. He sighed again, this time in slight relief. He picked up his pace as he trotted to the water hole, lowering his head down for a long, refreshing drink. He was too tired to notice the other lions in the distance. All he wanted right now was to replenish himself, before he keeled over...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight looked around back at Simba as he was by Kopa's side. He smiled down at his son once more before turning back around again.
    "We got more new lions in the Pridelands?" Twilight questioned.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shakou eyed Simba with stern look on his face. "Well not exactly... I come from far beyond the outlands, but they resemble another..." Shakou paused as he thought he heard something behind him. "Only the place I am from, is alot bigger than the outlands and the pridelands for that matter.." Shakou added. His ears pointing backwards hearing something from behind him. The black lion turns and sees a rather skinny, adolesent lion litteraly leaning into the waterhole. Shakou surveys the young lion, "This can't be..." Shakou said to himself in disbelife as he seems to be looking at Scar, but Shakou knows Scar is dead. The black lion move forward to investigate who the the newcommer is...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba jumps a little as he hears Twilight approach, "Where did you come from? And yes, these are all newcomers."

"Hmm, I see." Simba looks at Shakou before noticing the other lion around the water hole, "...another stranger?" he thought this lion looked a lot like Scar too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I was with Kopa" Twilight said as he padded to Simba's side and sat down.
    "Hi" he said looking at the new lion before looking at where Simba was looking "What you looking at?" he questioned to Simba
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba whispers into Twilight's ear, "Don't you see any resemblance in that lion around the water hole? Don't you think it looks like someone familiar?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight looked at Simba confused slightly before looking over at the waterhole and straning his eyes slightly. Seeing the lion he jumped slightly "Scar...." he whsipered aload before looking back at Simba "But hes dead"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo's dark brown rimmed ears twitched at the sound of Shakou approaching him, but he took no heed of it. He was far too thirsty to pay attention to anything else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight looked at Simba confused slightly before looking over at the waterhole and straning his eyes slightly. Seeing the lion he jumped slightly "Scar...." he whsipered aload before looking back at Simba "But hes dead"
    "It can't be. He supposed to be dead..." Simba steps back a few steps, away from the water hole where Sengalo was drinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout cringes a little when the king asked him how long ago he lost his parents.

Scout: They were killed by hyenas about 2 years ago trying to protect me.