Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 140 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't wanna get into any trouble neither...." he smiled to him "So where can we go dad!?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The Outlands....but I rather not go there yet" Twilight replied "We can always go to the Elephant graveyard...the hyenas and that have left now"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A mellow breeze blew through the fur of a young lion cub. The lion cub had been walking around for awhile now. He was beginning to get exhuasted from the wandering. He was in a land that seemed to be deserted. No life seemed to be here. He had to stop for awhile, he was weakened from his wandering. He had gone all day without water or food. He slowly sat down under a dead tree or at least what was left of a tree. He looked around this land, he had gone so far. The events of earlier had led him here. He thought about them for a moment before lying down. The breeze felt good on him. He wished he could find water, he was so dehydrated. He continued to lay in that spot just looking around for some sign of life. "This place seems hopeless...." he said to him self. "Why did he leave me here? Why here?!" an anger rose in his voice. He sighed and lowered his head. He was so tired but he was afraid to go to sleep for fear of not waking up. He starred at the ground...

(finally my first official post ^^ be easy for it's my first time )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( I'll introduce here Klowd to meet you there okay? )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name-Klowd.

Race/Species- Lion.

Age- 5 human years

Gender- Male

Name of family members- Jespah (father), Kiva (father)

Best Friend- Blizzard, Starla.

Place of residence- Somewhere in the savanha.
    Eyes- brown.

Fur colour- golden orange/brown.

Height- Cub normal heigh.

weight- Cub normal weigh.

distinguishing marks- Nothing yet.

History/biography- updating...

Physical apperence- updating...

Personality- He is very intelligent for his short age.Klowd is a lion who would do everything for his family and his friends,
    he has never got a mother so that's what makes him a little independent sometimes and he has learnt to hunt small animals
    he likes to play and to talk to people, as well as having fun running of sometimes
    with his friends.he likes helping people and notices very fast when somebody isn't okay.

This profile can be modified.

(Ok so here is Klowd, I'd like to introduce him if it's okay.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (go ahead and do so Klowd bud....need a reply from you as well )
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hmm...would someone mind updating me on what's happened so I can make a reply. )

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ok Kopa and Twilight are sorta out in the pridelands and Klowd wants to introduce a new character to start talking with a new one....wheres Nala gone lol?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Okz sorry, and thanks ^^ )

"I'll follow ya dad!" he said exited jumping down from his stomach.

at the same time a cub called Klowd found another lion who seemed to have the same age that he had .
    "Ehh....hello." he said looking at him saving distances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (no prob son lol)

"Ok" Twilight replied watching his son jump off and rolled onto his front before getting up on all fours and slowly padded along "The hyenas may not be there but still its a dangerous place"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "And if they ae there we'll fight them!!" said Kopa exited befire giving his father a nuzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Just pray we don't have to" Twilight replied "I can take three hyenas no more and I don't want you hurt"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Hehe just wait for me to grow up a little...and I'll take another 3 hyenas!" he said exited making a roar, obiously a cubbie roar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah It shouldn't be to long hopefully" Twilight smiled "But just hope you don't have to fight three of them"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "ehhh why? it has to be fun!" he grinned. "I'm too young yet though...." he lowered his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kopa...hyenas are enemys to us always trying to annoy..steal are food...even kill us" Twilight replied pawing Kopa "You will be able to take a single hyena no problem one day"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Why I only one and you tree? I'll be as strong as you!" he said looking at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Maybe one day you will be" Twilght replied "But not yet"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "be sure about that..." he grinned once more before padding to the graveyard "come on snail!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "A snail" Twilight laughed "Thought I was a lion" he said padding faster after Kopa