Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 13 of 689 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba turned around to Twilight, "Shadow has joined the outlanders."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hes what" Twilight said shocked and needed to sit down "Why has he joined them for?"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't know, Sunshine told me it was because he thought I hated him." replied Simba.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I can't see how he can think that" Twilight said finding it hard to take in "Someones obviously had a go at him again"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We have to find him. That's why I'm getting the lionesses ready." replied Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I want to volunteer my self Simba" Twilight said looking up "He's been my friend since I was a cub. If anyone could change his mind it would be me"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Suit yourself." replied Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thank you" Twilight said "I fear for Shadow he dosn't have a clue what its like in the outlands"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As he sat there quietly looking at the huge rock formation, Simrick had heard a cry of some sort coming from it. 'What was that?' he wondered. He stood up and started moving towards it. Deep down though something tried to keep him from moving but he kept going. His mind was worrying about what would happen if something had spotted him....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd, clumsy panther that she was, skidded over into Twilight. "Oops....sorry." She looks over at Simba. "Sir, what's going on?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sunshine starting to calm down and now culd say the whole meaning......

"Simba Shadow dont think you hate him but he thought you woldet tolerait our relationship....he is just scared confuse and full of sorrow....."

Sunhsine hade stop crying now.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ChildOfThePride
    Syd, clumsy panther that she was, skidded over into Twilight. "Oops....sorry." She looks over at Simba. "Sir, what's going on?"
    "It looks as though Shadow has ran off in to the outlands. That's why I'm getting the lionesses ready." Simba replied.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Do you need my help?" Syd asks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Back to Shadow"

"ahwww.....ok where are avrybudy?"
    i wold like to speak to that lionesses Sunshine meat...she seamd to think befure she acts....i dont want kill anyone..... to prof am one of them now....."

Shadow look anoing around him self

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ChildOfThePride
    Twilight dazed but not hurt got back up onto all fours and looked at Syp "No problem" he said with a smile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Simba, how are we going to do this? You can't just walk into the outlands without the possibility of an all out war...", Nala warned Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba looked at Nala, he thought for a few seconds.
    "Sunshine, you pad ahead to the outlands and see if you can find Shadow, we'll be waiting right behind you."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "ok Simba"

Sunshine went of running to the outlands it was a little long way to run

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simrick continued towards the giant rock. He was so close now and it's true size was just astounding to him. Of course seeing something this big flooded his mind of his past yet again. He just wished these memories would just go away.... "Mom! MOM! Where are you?!" .............A memory that always haunted him.......... Simrick tried shaking it off but it wouldn't go away. He looked back up at the amazing site in front of him. He was so close now. He wondered what lived here......He reached the base of it and stopped, wondering if he should continue or not, then suddenly it came back , " Mom! MOM! Where are you?!" He shuddered slightly......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'll go make sure Sunshine doesn't get hurt." Syd turns her head to the king before bounding off.

(OOC: Since I'm lazy (lol) can someone update me on the outlands area?)