Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 12 of 689 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simrick which of course was his name, wandered further into the plains. He was actually amazed by the sight of everything. He had never seen anything like it. After awhile he stopped...something had caught his eye. It was a giant rock formation of some sort. Anybody would be amazed by the sight of this formation. Then something else crossed his mind...'What if whatever lives there spots me?' he hoped that he hadn't been spotted, but it was likely that he had been already by some creatures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba heard a rustle in the bushes. "Shh, listen." he whispered to Mufasa and Monai. "You hear something?"

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One of the twigs from a tree fell, Simba's ears twitched.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala stopped in her tracks at the sound of the twig. She looked at Simba to see what he decided to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simrick looked around but didn't 'seem' to spot anything. He sighed a small sigh for in a way he was worried. 'Why should I be worried?...' he thought. The answer of course he knew, and it crossed his mind. 'You should be worried because of what you are....' The thought made him flinch a little as memories of his past haunted him. "Will I ever be accepted by anyone?" he said to himself in a very saddened voice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba looked back at Nala, "Keep quiet." he whispered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala nodded her head in agreement. She then looked back to the bush and the tree...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC - Waiting for Monai's reply...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC-Stubbed my toe...OWWW.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sunshine qwikly standed up again still crying...

"i have to find Simba "

she shouted and then runing off again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon stood up straight and pricked up his ears. Pumbaa had gone off somewhere to find grubs and when Timon had woken up from his nap he found Pumbaa gone. He sniffed and caught a horrid stench.
    "Ugh! yuck!" He followed the foul stench knowing Pumbaa was not far.

Nuka stretched and twisted his head so his neck cracked a bit. He turned to head to the ground level for breakfast but stopped realising Broken was still asleep. He bent down beside her.
    "Broken? Broken?" He whispered, "Wake up." She groaned quietly and moved a bit but she did not awaken. Nuka thought for a secound. He gently licked her cheek.
    Her eye flicked and she smiled but she was still in the land of nod.
    Nuka rolled his eyes and smiled before heading to the ground level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shadow was now alone...deep in the outlands where he never bin befure....he walk slowly and shouted but not to louad....

"hello...."

but he got nothing in return.....

he contuend to walk whit slow steps looking around avry cornur....he hade desided and culd not be afried any more......

Shadow sighted for him self....

"where are them...the outlanders are allways in the pridelands....but where are there out here....."

"hello...."

he shouted ones more....and kept on walking....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seeing Shine runaway Twilight shouted out her name but he didn't think she heard him. So he just stared at her as she ran back to Pride Rock
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When Sunshine got to Pride rock she was still crying and looking around and scriming....and crying

"Simba Simba where are you.....damnit Simba!!!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba was still busy looking for Monai's cub with Monai and Mufasa. He heard Sunshine's screaming and crying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sunshine then spoted Simba and rain to him whit full hast....and when she got there she culd barly speak.....

"Simba....it....its terrebul....hes...he.... is....and....then he..... said you wh....where...

Sunshine culdet get said whant wold be said under all her tears

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Calm down, try to tell me what's going on here." Simba comforted Sunshine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sunshine try as hard as she culd to breahf slower so she culd talk it was very hard for her but then she cut to the importent stuff....

"Shad....Shad.....Shadow has join the outlands...."

"he is unhappy and think you hates him and that you dont understand him....i thin.....think he blames him self for his whole prides dheaf....they got killd when he was just a little cub and he blame him self for it.....he...he is not Evil only confust and unhappy....he....he has rain fair in to the outlands..... his mate culdent stop him........i culdent stop him....

this was the big reafule Sunshine hade now efishely told Simba and the rest that she and Shadow was in love....a panther and a lionesses.....

this ofcurse shock avryone around and start wishpering but Sunshine hadent look at Simbas face she was looking down in kinda shame.....

Sunshines scar and sun where glowing red and yellow...and when tears past them the tears mixed the colurs and got a sunsets colurs as they continded down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba was beginning to get upset. He called the lionesses to come and look with him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight ran back to Pride Rock as fast as he can and saw Simba getting the lionesses together.
    "Whats going on Simba" Twilight said looking up at him "I saw Shine crying"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]