Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 113 of 689 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No but I was left in the sitution when my mum died during Scar's reign I had no one" Twilight replied growling angrily at Simba "Sure you got it easy compared to me Simba you try being the only other male lion during Scar's time always having to watch you damn back to make sure he wasn't plotting...not having to fear for your life all the time. And if a fights going to solve this situation then so be it I don't fear death anymore I have worried to much in my life to care about stuff like this anymore"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "hey....don't you thing you should stop arging...I mean...all is done...I don't thing that you can solve anything...."he said still with his head down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nala...all those lionesses are a member of our pride." Simba sighs turning back towards Twilight,
    "You know... I can see why I never really liked you. You've always acted weird lately...if you're looking for a fight, here I am. I can take you down like I did with Scar."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "..." she just looked at Simba, her heart beating faster "Don't hurt Twilight! He didn't do anything! If it's anyone...fight me...at least if someone's going to suffer. Let it be me Simba. I'm just tired of feeling this way, Simba. I know you're tired of it as well...so what if those lionesses are part of our pride. How many cubs have you made so far?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What? Don't change the subject Nala... we're not talking about cubs here. And no, Nala. I won't fight you... it's just..." Simba looks down in sadness, whispering to himself, "What have I done?" a tear slides down his face.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Why? Why not? I'm right here Simba. At least we can finish what we started back at the jungle!" she panted in quick anticipation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No...I won't fight you. I deserve to go..." he drops his head sadly, another tear sliding down his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa ran in front of his mother "Mom...please stop...we all get enough of this.....at least me..." he said nuzzling her slowly trying to calm her down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sorry Kopa..." she faced back to Simba "No...not today Simba..." Nala pinned on top of Simba "Just tell me...I deserve an explanation at least...tell me why?" she looked at Simba with watery eyes, as the cool wind blew in to clear the fields.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Why...I mated with all those lionesses?" Simba looks up to Nala, "I'm sorry Nala...I really had no choice. I thought that was the males duties of the pride."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala sighed "You mean like those nice feelings you get when you start? I get it. Is that why you continue with the rest of the pride? I mean...once you start, you just can't stop. Right?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You seem mad at me... are you?" Simba looks away from Nala before looking back up to her again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Look Simba...I know what I did...was wrong, but...just think for a second...I felt bad. I still feel bad...I love you Simba...sometimes...sometimes I wish...I wish you were just mine, but...I'm tired of hearing other talk about how they had a nice time with you the other night. It kind of makes me...more isolated from you...Twilight...Twilight isn't like that. Despite what your 'male duties' are...I'm not sure if that's something I can live with...to this moment...this very moment, I still love you. Sometimes, I feel that innocence could've been maintained if we would've gone back to the jungle after what had happened with Scar, but then again...you had duties with your father. It wasn't like...I hated it, but...the more and more I find you with someone else to just release of some of your desires, the more I feel apart from you...It just...makes me feel bad. Twilight never gave me such guilty feelings...sometimes...I wonder how my mother-in-law could've lived with herself during the fact what your father must've been doing...but this isn't about your father, because he was a good lion. It's you Simba...how can you even live with yourself?" she left Simba in cold and wind as she walked away from him slowly. She headed for the direction of the incoming storm and the dark clouds that grew.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba sighs, "Nala...it's not about the other lionesses... just ignore the fact that it happened. I won't do it again..." Simba looks at the storm clouds coming in, "...that's all we need." he sighs sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight looked back at Simba once more then turned to Shine
    "Please look after Kopa for me" he said looking down at him before running off after Nala.
    "Nala wait" Twilight shouted after her "Theres a storm coming"

Shine looked confused "Ok" was all she could say slightly shocked about what had just happend
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    She didn't hear Simba...at all. She just continued walking off into the fields. Small droplets of rain fell from above the sky, Nala had never felt both guilty for what she's done and painful for Simba's actions. She couldn't but venture off on her own, continue venturing off, with or without anyone. If she was lucky, perhaps everything will just fade and she'll forget. She soothed her minds with lies to herself that everything was fine and extracted every tear that was dying to get out of her to back inside. She kept saying to herself that nothing ever happened, nothing. Everything was in shambles as is, and the only thing to do was escape. No second thoughts, she didn't want to have to bear any of this or take any excuses or orders. What was she? She thought. What was she doing? It wasn't the end of the world, but it did leave a broken heart and a scar in the end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba sighs, "Sorry Shine...I...I can't talk." he lowers his head sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ok Simba; just remember I'm here if you need me" Shine said shocked before looking down at Kopa "Are you ok?" she questioned

"Theres a storm coming" Twilight said stopping

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba looks up to the stars again before sighing as he sees the storm heading in. He runs off across the fields back towards Pride Rock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know. Twilight, I...I can't continue with Simba like this. I know I hurt him, but...he's been hurting me...I just wish I knew what to do."