Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 111 of 689 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Yay...thank goodness for that. )

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Okay, the court and juries have decided. xD But we won't mention our next plan.)

"Wait..." a idea flashes across her mind as she rushes for both Twilight and Simba "I...I love you both...and...I don't want to leave either of you..." she sighed, placing one paw on each other theirs "If there was a way, I'd like to be with both you..." at the moment, she felt stupidity rushing through her veins such a suggestion, but...it was only the way that their cubs could be happy...as well herself, Twilight and Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( I'm not even gonna mention it.)

Simba looks at Nala, "Nala...are you serious?" he looks her in the eyes, "I don't want to leave you either."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No...and neither do I want to leave Twilight...I know...it's just kind of stupid of me saying this, but...if there was any of having both of by my side. I would...if...that's alright with both of you..." she sighed, lowering her head again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba looks at Twilight shrugging his shoulders at him. "What do you think?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa was still looking at them from outisde the den where they were, he had seen that the shouts had stopped at least, but he couldn't hear anything, he was very nervous. "What's happening there??!" he shouted to Simba and the others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight just looked at the ground for a few silent moment before looking up.
    "I don't want to lose you Nala you know that" Twilight replied sounding sad still about the whole situation that had happend "I'm fine with you suggestion...it just sounds a little wierd; whats everyone gonna say?" he questioned.
    Twilight looked up once again hearing Kopa's voice it slightly startled him and took a moment to look at Simba then Nala before turning around to Kopa.
    "We're just talking Kopa" Twilight only managed to say
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Why were Mom, and Dad crying then??" he asked "And why you were all shouting?, Dad,Mom, please...tell me whats happening..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala glanced at Twilight and Simba "I think it's time...we told him."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Tell him..." Simba lowers his head looking round to Kopa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Tell what?" said Kopa nervous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kopa...I know...this may be hard for you to accept, hopefully over time but..." she paused for a long minute "Simba isn't your father..." she turned her head away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa sit down without saying a word "Mom...." he just said finding difficult to speak "I don't find it funny...." he said to her, but still wiating for what else she had to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kopa, I'm not trying to make a joke," She paused for a second "I'm sorry, but...Twilight is your real father. I know...that it's hard for you to take in..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa didn't belive her at the first time (1st April :PP ) "Yeah....and now tell me that Shine is my mom." he said rolling his eyes annoyed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala sighed "Would anyone else like to give it a shot?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Twilight?" Simba looks at Twilight, "Please tell him."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight looked at both Nala and Simba for a moment and nodded in understandance.
    "Kopa I know its hard to understand but its true I am you father" Twilight said looking at Kopa "Don't you think its strange you know...you being so diffrent to Simba and you being so simular to me?"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa thought about what Twilight had said, it was true that he always felt different of Simba. "And....who is my mom then??" he said crying a little, he was very confused "Why....all this time..." he cried louder looking at Nala Simba and Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nala is your mother..." Simba sighs, "Kiara is no longer your sister."