Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 11 of 689 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba looks back at Monai "So, do you have any other lions with you?"

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    as Sunshie was walking blid in the dusk she was geting closer to Shadow....

sudenly she saw him.....

she did an little evil grin....and then she jump on him and pined him down so she was on top.....

"omg....Shine dont do that....let me up"

but Sunshine didt move insted she made this face

Shadow was not to corftebul whit this just being scerd and now she duse this....

"ehh....Sunshine?....."

then she gave him a little kiss on his nose...whis ofcurse made Shadow relaxz complitly....but when he was abut to do the same back he cougt him slef and said to Sunshines suprized face....

"not here Shine" he sighted.....

Sunshine got ofcurse disepointed but was the last person pusing Shadow to do anyhting....

"ok "

she said whit a smile and gave him a kiss and got off him....

"what are you doing out here anyway Shadow ?"

Sunshine ask sitting down

Shadow turnd around facing her and said whit a smile....

"looking for a naghty sunshine " he said smilling

Sunshine walk up to him sitting by his side and stroke her head under his cheek and started cudle.....
    and Shadow replyd the cudle......the grey dusk was starting to fait away.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mushroom
    Nuka walked through the termite caves passing many lionesses as he did, most were at least his mothers age and those who were adoescents sneered at him in disgust.
    He climbed to one of the tallest peaks and laid down just below an open hole in the roof. He could just see pride rock in the distance and jealousy and anger filled his heart.
    Broken led the three youngest cubs inside to the other lionesses, her babysitting was done for now. ?Take these?? she growled passing the next in duty. She sniffed around the cave some before deciding to find Nuka. She found him easily, he was atop his favorite perch. ?Nuka?? she whispered moving to stand next to him. She was still young, to young to have a cub really. She found she was growing fond of the skinny male. ??may I join you?? she asked even quieter, feeling his anger as it came off him in waves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( might aswell start posting so I don't get way behind everyone ....)

A sound had awakened him from a short nap. He opened one eye to see what it was, and suddenly it stopped. He yawned a big yawn and stretched slightly. He sat up and looked around. He looked to the sky for a brief second when again the same sound which had awoken him was heard. It sounded like digging......he walked towards the sound and found that it belonged to a meerkat colony. Of course he wasn't close enough to alert them of any sort. He rolled his eyes and thought ' Stupid meerkats....' He walked away from the colony, and it was then that he spotted what seemed to be a lost zebra. It was a young one too. 'I'm not very hungry ' he thought, so he ignored it. He continued on his way untill he came upon a land just full of beautiful plains..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala, who was with Simba as he searched and found the other lions, decided to join Simba, Monai, and Mufasa to search for the cub. But this time she would be of more help.....unlike before where she just observed.

"I'm going too, Simba.....who knows what trouble I'll have to save you from out there..." Nala told Simba, playfully, coming up beside him and giving him a smug look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Broken
    Broken led the three youngest cubs inside to the other lionesses, her babysitting was done for now. ?Take these?? she growled passing the next in duty. She sniffed around the cave some before deciding to find Nuka. She found him easily, he was atop his favorite perch. ?Nuka?? she whispered moving to stand next to him. She was still young, to young to have a cub really. She found she was growing fond of the skinny male. ??may I join you?? she asked even quieter, feeling his anger as it came off him in waves.
    Nuka turned in anger to yell at the stranger to go away and leave him in peace, but when he saw it was Broken he calmed and a small (yet still slightly sour) smile spread across his face.
    "Uh, yeah, yeah you can lay here." He said scooching over and making room for Broken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    as the begining off the outlands dusk faited away Shadow started to walk out but Sunshine hade other plans.....

"Shine what are you doing the Pridelands are this way"

Shadow sade while pointing to the Pridlands

"but i whanna peak....just a little peak....."

"dont Shine Zini might be around here some where....."

Shadow said while looking nervesly around.....

"and you know what she thinks of panthers like me....and am not even a normal panther......"

Sunshine turnd her head over her shulders and said

"and it is becuse i love you.....you are a White eyed panther....."

Shadow stay qwiet but Sunshine walk off.......

"damn you Sunshine"

Shadow thought and start running after her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    Nala, who was with Simba as he searched and found the other lions, decided to join Simba, Monai, and Mufasa to search for the cub. But this time she would be of more help.....unlike before where she just observed.

"I'm going too, Simba.....who knows what trouble I'll have to save you from out there..." Nala told Simba, playfully, coming up beside him and giving him a smug look.
    Simba smiled to Nala, "No problem."
    He happily nuzzled his mate.
    They walk off in the direction to the water hole.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mushroom
    Nuka turned in anger to yell at the stranger to go away and leav him in peace, but when he saw it was Broken his calmed and a small (yet still slightly sour) smile spread across his face.
    "Uh, yeah, yeah you can lay here." He said making room for Broken.
    Broken smiled back, reassuringly. She looked up to see what he was so sour about and saw Pride Rock. She sighed and nuzzled him. ?Don?t let them get to you, Nuka.? she said quietly. ?There is more out there then the Outlands, and Pride Lands.? she started but sighed. ?You wouldn?t leave with me though? would you?? she asked licking his cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nuka seemed a little confused and moved away slightly.
    "No, no I wouldn't leave without you. But I can't leave, I want to but, I-I-" He didn't know why. "I just can't."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    while Shadow and Sunshine where walking in the Outlands they talked.....

Sunshine started

"you know i meat a lionesses here befure"

"you where out her erlier today ?"

"yeah and dont iterubt me "

"anyway she told me she wasent a Outsider and not a Pridelander"

"almost like me then....."

"yeah but dont forget Shadow that Simba alods you to be in the Pridelands...."

Shadow roled his eyes.....

"what is it....you dont like Simba?"

"he is ok....i ghees...."

"eh...Shadow you ok?"......

Shadow started to talk alot louder and whit an angry voice.....

"he wold probebly be like avryones ells if he knew abut us...its not fair...."

"Shadow?......" Sunshine was starting to get scared and worrid

they stop and Shadow was walking back and forthf

"he is just like avryone ells a lion that dont understand anything....he dusent care of anyone......... he is a murder....."

"Shadow !!"

Sunshine smack Shadow so he fall down.....

Sunshine was brefing very hard and whit tears in her eyes....

"That...is not true....Simba is no murder!.....and you know it!......"

Shadow didt care of geting up...he was just lying there....and Sunshine was looking at him angry and afried......

"maybe you are right Shine...."

Shadow didnt look at her

"maybe we shuld join the Outsiders...there no one deside what you cant and can do....."

"dont talk like that ! its teribull out here and you are not evil you never murderd anyone....our steling anything....."

teairs where runing down from Sunshine eyes.....

but what Sunshine didnt knew was that Shadow blame him self over his prides deaf.... he was just a cub back then.....

but Shadow hade decided....he wold join the Outlanders.....

he gave a last look at Sunshine whit a tear in his eyes

befure he qwikly jump out in the shadows and disseperd.....

Sunshine just stod there....not knowing what to do.....

"Shadow....."

she was abut to cry very load...but she culdent she was in the Outlands....

"i have to get Simba "

She thought and whent of to the Pride lands whit teirs in her eyes.....

----------------------------------------------------------

Shadow was runing blind un-knowing where he just ran.....whit tiers pulling back by the air.....

"am sorry Sunshine....am so sorry.....but i have to do this....our els you will never be happy again.....am a murder......"

Shadow counted up 100 of things why they shudet be together.....what wold be best for her he thought.....it was best this way.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ?You feel like you have to stay?? Broken suggested, she knew exactly were he was coming from. ?It?s okay.? She smiled a little feeling strange, her blue eyes moved to Pride Rock. ?You are very close to your mother?? she stated, curling her tail around Nuka?s. ?It?s okay.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shadow just keep on running frother in to the Outlands......

he didnt stop...he culd not run anymore but he didnt stop...he wanted to get away from all the pain and thought runing wold help a little.....

and then sudenly whit out slowing down he hit the ground.
    breahifng like never befure he close his eyes and .... past out he hade ran to mutsh......for hes leg to bare him....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nuka put his head on his paws, he was comforted by Broken's words.
    "But she's not close to me." He whispered. He then turned his head away. He didn't want to talk anymore, he wanted to rest until tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If possible, Reth now became more nervous.

"Ummh, forget I said anything..." he trailed off.

Without a second thought he carried on walking to catch up with Calais.

"Dammit," Calais muttered, "I lost him(Shadow)."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sunshine was runing at Calais deraktion and she was crying very loudly while scriming

"noooo Shadow"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ok if you say so" Twilight said feeling bad about asking and turned around back to the water and lay down and rested his head on his paws
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking somewhat confused at the lioness who was quickly approaching him, Calais ran in her path.

"H-hey," he said gently, trying to comfort the crying lion, "are you okay?"

Slowly Reth approached the two, lending a gentle smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sunshine try to get a word out but it was very hard under all her tears....

but finely she got our

"Shadow "sniff"....has join the Outsiders........"

"my Shadow!....."

she contued to cry but didnt run away she culd not run under all this tears just sitting down

Sunshine was awer that she hade to tell abut her and Shadows relationship

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilights ears perked up he heard crying that sounded very perculiar and he looked around to see Shine.
    Slowly he got up to see the lion he had met several minutes ago along with another. Slowly he caustiously walked over.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]