Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 105 of 689 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't really think thats a good idea Nala" Twilight sighed looking at the grass below him "You know what hes like....he would either go off telling Simba or he wouldn't believe it" he said turning around and looked up at the night sky.
    "You know the worst thing is Simba's going to kill me when he finds out about this; its only a matter of time now" he said dipping his head sadly still looking away from Nala
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We're going to have to tell them at some point Twilight," she took a single paw step forward beneath the cold earth. In the pause of silence between the exchange of warm zephyr and the breath of reply, rose the veiled moon behind the thin immobile clouds. Traquility expelled all others the night, but the ordinary nature that kept a figuartive eye amid the lion and lioness exchanging a forbidden conversation amongst each other. All the coldness had sucked life out her, replaced with an irresistable warmth, eluded by the breeze.

"Simba...will never kill you, Twilight. I won't let him...he can't," she looked up at him with saddened eyes as she placed her soft paw on his. Slow panting and a racing heart compelled her forward, closer to this lion. She relaxed his touch, and brought herself forward in hesistation at first, slowly nuzzling Twilight warmly with affection. Soon enough, the cold atmosphere she felt was eluded by the comfort of her lion's warmth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight felt Nala's paw touch his then felt her warm nuzzle and in return nuzzeled her back.
    "I know we will have to tell eventually...but when will ever be the best time Nala" Twilight replied looking into Nala's eyes unsure "Either way Simba's going to seriously not trust me anymore...I know he won't kill me but it won't stop him from going to extremes like exiling me" he replied looking away in the direction of the cruel unforgiving outlands "I don't want that to happen I don't want to lose you, Kopa, Shine and Simba himself"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't know..." It was the first time where she couldn't find the answers in a situation she had gotten herself in. All she could do was lie there in Twilight's embrace wondering. If she had loved Twilight that much, as to figured things out sooner, everything would have changed, "I...I still love you Twilight. If it means anything," she paused for a short while "I'll be there with you no matter what," her eyes streamed a slow tender tear, holding Twilight by his waist, in her paw.

"I don't know what to do now, but. I know we'll find a way. I don't want anyone hurt in this matter," she looked at the ground "But...if anyone's going to get their head bitten off, it might as well be me. I should be the one to have to go tell Simba what happened. I'm sorry Twilight, just about everything that's happened. I think I at least need to say that," she freed herself from his arms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Don't be sorry Nala" Twilight replied stopping her with his paw "I'm not sorry about any of this I..I still love you to thats why it means something....just you know its the relationship you have with Simba" he said releasing his paw "We have been friends since we were cubs Nala and I don't want you to face Simba alone when ever we decide the time is right to tell him" he said nuzzling her trying to cheers her up and putting his paw on hers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight's soothing comfort brought Nala to smile for the first time this day at all, "Twilight...I don't know what to say," she paused for a moment and licked Twilight's cheek gently with affection and care. She purred, nuzzling deeply beneath Twilight's chin.

"Alright Twilight..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    (I think we decided on one last night Tigereyes I'm affraid bud...but If not your first on the list)
    (ok cool ^_^ )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You don't have to say anything Nala" He said purring nuzzling back "I'm still not looking forward to whats going to happen though" he said glancing at the rock behind them shivering slightly again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What do u think the others are doing?" asked Kopa walking towads Shine, standing up in front of her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No idea I guess nothing important..probably sleeping or something" Shine replied looking at Kopa "So what do you wanna do" she said playing with the tuft of hair on Kopa's head with her paw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't know....wanna go back to the pride rock??.....you mate and my family are there..." he said looking at her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not yet" Shine replied rolling onto her back "I don't really want to go back just yet that place kinda bores me"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Hehe....I don't like a lot that place neither....but I have to live there...since my Dad is the king and lives there." he said rolling his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah your dads the king" Shine smiled "And a very good one at that; though he was alot more active back then"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't know..." Kopa's face changed "I always likes to go to different places, and to be active, and he only wants to sleep, rest..." he said lowering his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "But her used to be like that Kopa...over time things sometimes change" Shine said "Luckily I'm still active like that"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I really don't know...." he lowered his ears "I don't know how he was before I borned."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shine picked Kopa up by the scruff and placed him on her stomach and nuzzeld him "Hey don't get sad Kopa"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [My god, havn't been here in sooo long]

Nuka walked over the log that led into the pridelands, he wanted to try and catch something for his mother. She wasn't to impressed with the field mice he had caught earlier. Maybe be a zebra or a wilderbeast or maybe a big, fat water buffalo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "You don't have to say anything Nala" He said purring nuzzling back "I'm still not looking forward to whats going to happen though" he said glancing at the rock behind them shivering slightly again.
    "Let's go back into your cavern. We can talk more about this there Twilight. You're cold," she licked him with a gentle tongue.