Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 103 of 689 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Alrighty. )
    Simba yawns once more, turning to Zazu before setting back towards pride rock.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Funny how sometimes you can be opposite to your father" Shine replied back to Kopa "Your father was just like you many years back when he was your age...and mine and Twilight's age at that matter"

Twilight continued to pad alongside Simba and Zazu who was still perched on him.
    "So....is Nala gonna be at the cave then or somewhere else?" Twilight asked.
    (god what a lame thing to ask plz forgive me can't think of anything else lol)
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hehe...it's ok. =))
    Simba turns to Twilight, "Well...yeah, she's gonna be back at pride rock. The last time I saw her she was there anyway."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I guess you had a lots of fun when you tree were young, my dad strangly allows me to go to the places that he went when he and you 2 were cubs...."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    (Hehe...it's ok. =))
    Simba turns to Twilight, "Well...yeah, she's gonna be back at pride rock. The last time I saw her she was there anyway."
    "Oh rite ok" Twilight replied back knowing Simba probably wondered why he had asked and thought about how he could possibly change the subject slightly without causing intrest "So is there anything being planned for the next few days?" he asked

"Yeah best time of your life is cub hood we had so much fun together..we still do just now we are older we don't seem to get that rush anymore" Shine replied looking down at Kopa
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Oh rite ok" Twilight replied back knowing Simba probably wondered why he had asked and thought about how he could possibly change the subject slightly without causing intrest "So is there anything being planned for the next few days?" he asked
    "Not really..." Simba pauses still padding along-side Twilight, "Maybe sleeping most of the time...nothing that interesting."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Simba never suspects anything -__-' )

"Yeah...that's the bad part of growing up I guess hehe..." he smiled a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zazu looked at Twilight, carefully watching him as well as noting his attitude and the like, but kept quiet for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Dosn't mean that you don't still have fun...just not as much as when your younger...I still enjoy my self when I go out exploring and all; its allways a nice thing to do" Shine smiled down at the cub "You gotta make the most of when your a cub unfortunatly because of scar that was kinda cut short...thanks to the lionesses, Nala and Twilight we all seemed to get through it ok"

"Sleep" Twilight smiled "You sleep to much Simba you really do" he joked and glanced at Zaz who looked at him.
    "Whats the matter with you?" he said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "There's nothing really better to do...especially if nothing interesting is going on." Simba winks to Twilight before climbing up the rocks to pride rock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Perhaps I should be asking you the same question?" Zazu spoke pompously towards Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah....I don't know what would happend if my dad hadn't come back that day, when Scar was the king.,..?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The word death comes to mind" Shine shudderd "Me and Twilight never decided to go along with Nala we decided to hold back and help the other lionesses....though Twilight was on very bad terms with Scar mainly because he was male and refused to do anything Scar said"

"And whys that Zazu?" Twilight questioned sarcasticaly

"Yeah suppose your right not alot of intresting things happen around here really" Twilight replied following Simba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba enters the den and lays down on the floor after yawning tiredly, "Siesta time for me I think."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa sighed "Yeah...it had to be difficult for him to live with Scar...well It was difficult for all of you I know...."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It sure was...thank god everything seems to be ok now" Shine smiled "We are still alive and good and the lionesses are happy"

Twilight looked around the cave for Nala then back at Simba "Yeah you get your sleep Simba; maybe you will feel a little perky when you wake up" he smiled
    He looked around again and saw Nala near the side of the cave and slowly padded up to her trying not to alert Simba to much "We needa talk...in private" he whisperd to her
    (ok time for the long wait here then )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Heh...yeah. PM roogy if you want.)
    Simba rolls over and drifts off to sleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (I just did and I feel like a *** now seriously )

Twilight looked over at Simba who was now drifting off into a sleep "Its not a good place to talk about it here" Twilight replied whispering to Nala

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Nah...you won't look like an *** towards roogy. I PM him all the time about RP's and stuff.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah that's really good.... my Dad seems to do his job better than his uncle.