Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 102 of 689 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (no idea yet)

"Yeah keep pouncing on him the way you do" Twilight smirked
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    (Maybe Simba can start suspecting by the way Twilight acts towards Nala?)
    ( Yeah KS, I think that's a good idea, sincerly I can't think in anything else =/ )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (we could of done that when Twilight asked about Nala)
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( We can go there since nothing really important has passed since there, what do u think?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (up to KS as u said nowt intresting has happened and its going no where anyway)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zazu suddnely swooped down, alighting upon Simba's shoulder. Wrinkling his beak up to Kopa and Twilight. For now he remained quiet, folding his wings into his sides.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hmm...okay. =))
    Simba looks at Zazu without saying a word. He looks back to Kopa and Twilight again.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So.....what?" said Kopa looking at Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm...Do you want to go back to the den now?" Simba asks a little unsure.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I think I'm gonna head back" Twilight replied picking up Kopa by the scruff and placing him down on the floor before rolling on his front and getting up on all fours "Got some stuff to sort out" he said slowly padding away towards Pride Rock

Shine continued to lye down on the floor and petted Kopa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Do you wanna go alone?...or what?" asked Kopa confused too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'll go back maybe...seeing as it's nearly time for my afternoon nap." Simba yawns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ok maybe when they get back Twilight starts talking to Nala may ask her if she wants to take a walk or something which could get Simba thinking?)

"You can stay with me if you like" Shine smiled to Kopa petting him still with her paw.

"Well ok" twilight replied sounding a little unsure but tried to disguise it with a slight cough "If you want to"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Okay..." said Kopa lying down next to Shine still looking at Twilight who seem to be acting weird "Ehhh is everything okay?..." he asked to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I'm fine Kopa" Twilight replied "Why you ask"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Alright...sounds ok to me.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa rolled on his back "Uhmm I don't know why they wanna return to the prife rock..." he said to Shine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well your dads tired Kopa" Shine replied "I don't know about Twilight...he dosn't usualy go there" she said slightly confused "Sure it must be somthing important to him though"

(KS u wanna put Simba reply in here as Twilight is walking back wid him)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Or get Zazu to spy for him ))

Zazu looks to the others, then to Simba. "Well sire, afternoon nap? Sounds like a plan."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " My dad is always tired.....you can't imagine how different I feel to him....he's always tired and he only like to sleep and rest I I like more to go to an adveture or something like that u know...." he said lowering his head.