Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 101 of 689 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Yeah...well, Simba hasn't suspected anything yet so nothing really is going off atm. =))

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Cool, so Simba expects nothing right now.).....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Nope...it's gonna be a rude awakening for him. )

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (well Klowds out of this RP till lte Sunday so what we gonna do?)

"You sure are lucky" Twilight replied "If you where born in Scars reign then I don't know what would of happened"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hmm...I guess we could party until he gets back.... *Nala starts salsa dancing with Twilight*)

*Nala is asleep under a tree near Pride Rock...she has a dream, but in her dream she can only see half of Simba, and she couldn't get close to him*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (salsa one of the dances of love I like...Twilight likes to dance in more than one way )

"How is Nala lately anyway?" Twilight asked "havn't really seen her about recently"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (thats for KS if anyone gets confused)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( I'm backi guys , sory, I really needed a break.)

"Mom is okay, I don't usually to see her a lot, but she is always there with his smile, when it's needed." said Kopa witrh a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Welcome back mate. )
    "Nala's fine...she's probably back at the den resting." Simba answers Twilight's question.

(Nala salsa dancing with Twilight? )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (yeah u gotta believe it )

"Oh ok" Twilight said stopping for a minute looking at the Pride rock in the distance then looked back to the others "So what we going to do now?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zazu flew overhead, soaring over the winds as he scanned over the pridelands, looking for any signs of misconduct or danger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Ehat about...going to hunt Zazu?!" laughed Kopa "I like to pounce on him, as Twilight do!" he grinned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I think you will only make him angry" Twilight said seriosuly "But since hes always angry anyway I don't see why not; how bout you Simba"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "hehe you're right" he laughed "What do you say about that dad?" he asked to "his father"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're wanting to pounce on Zazu?" Simba asks laughing a little, "Are you wanting to try to improve on your pouncing Kopa?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah he must be" Twilight smiled at Simba "He probably end up being better pouncers than us"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Be sure about that dude." said Kopa laughing playfully. "Poor Zazu, I'll understand if one day he decides tofly away.he laughed,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "If he is able to fly away" Twilight laughs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Btw do u have any idea about how can we start that? , my character can do nothing about that. =/ )
    "Hehe you're right I won't let him do that!" he laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Maybe Simba can start suspecting by the way Twilight acts towards Nala?)