Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 565 of 689 FirstFirst ... 65465515555563564565566567575615665 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,300 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin saw Ballard coming up, "Uh.. What..?.." Kovujin asked with a confused look on his face, "uh.. Ballard, your like.. 2 years younger than me.. Thats.. A long time.. I don't think there is anything between us.. And I have a mate.." Kovujin said still confused, then he saw the two cubs in the background laughing, "Ohh I see... This is a dare isnt it.." Kovujin said laughing.
    ---
    "Look at that! Thats PRIME! Nice one Scout!" Kara said clinching her sides, "I - I can hardly breathe!!" Kara said laughing still.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovujin saw Ballard coming up, "Uh.. What..?.." Kovujin asked with a confused look on his face, "uh.. Ballard, your like.. 2 years younger than me.. Thats.. A long time.. I don't think there is anything between us.. And I have a mate.." Kovujin said still confused, then he saw the two cubs in the background laughing, "Ohh I see... This is a dare isnt it.." Kovujin said laughing.
    ---
    "Look at that! Thats PRIME! Nice one Scout!" Kara said clinching her sides, "I - I can hardly breathe!!" Kara said laughing still.
    Ballard walked back still pretty embarrassed. "That was a pretty good one Scout. Scout is like the king of the dares. Scout and Ballard were still rolling on the ground laughing so hard. Scout got up and held up his paw for a High five from Kara.

"Okay now it's my turn Truth or dare Scout?"

Scout: Truth!

Ballard: Has there ever been one girl you loved besides Kara?

Scout: No there hasn't been. Kara is the only girl I loved besides you and mom but you guys are family so you don't count. Okay Kara it's your turn again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara put her paw in the air giving Scout a high five, "That was nice." She listened to the truth, "Aww, Thats good to hear, Both first time lovers eh Scout" Kara said with a smirk, "My turn eh, Lets see... who to pick." Kara said with a smirk, "SCOUT!, Truth... Or dare.." Kara said smiling once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmmmmm truth" Scout said with a sparkle in his eye. He was ready to tell Kara anything she asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Hmm, Have you ever considered moving out of the Pride Lands when we grow up?, And will you always love me.. Or leave me later on for some other lioness when you grow up..." Kara asked,

I've been wanting to know this for so long, even though this is a game, I could still get to know what I've wondered about..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Hmm, Have you ever considered moving out of the Pride Lands when we grow up?, And will you always love me.. Or leave me later on for some other lioness when you grow up..." Kara asked,

I've been wanting to know this for so long, even though this is a game, I could still get to know what I've wondered about..
    "No I have never considered moving out of the pride lands. I'd like to stay here I think it's a much safer place then anywhere else we go. And To question number 2 there will never be another lioness I love now or ever that I will ever love more then you. I mean no other lioness can be asd good as you at everything you're pretty, smart, funny, energetic, talkative, You're just everything I see in a girl all rolled into one there will be no other lioness ever in ten bajillian years who I would love more then you. The closest is Ballard but once again she's my sister so she doesn't count." Scout said with a smile. "I guess it's my turn now, Kara truth or dare?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, she started to pur, "Yay, That means we'll live here forever then.." Kara said still smiling, "I'm not that good now am I?" Kara said with a little laugh.

"Umm.. Truth or Dare.. Hmm... Which one.. ...Dare me" Kara said with a smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, she started to pur, "Yay, That means we'll live here forever then.." Kara said still smiling, "I'm not that good now am I?" Kara said with a little laugh.

"Umm.. Truth or Dare.. Hmm... Which one.. ...Dare me" Kara said with a smirk.
    "You're not that good because you're great" Scout said bending over a little to lick her on the nose.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Dare huh?" It was hard for Scout to come up with a dare for Kara. " I dare you to say one bad thing about me" Scout said knowing this was a really bad dare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara thought hard,

Gosh, Is there really anything Bad that I don't like about Scout..

"Umm.." Kara said looking at the ground trying to concentrate,
    "Well, Theres nothing really.. Bad about you Scout.. But.. You DO Snore a lot.. If thats something bad." Kara said with a giggle, "OH I know something, You put yourself down to much, Your always blamming yourself for the crimes and punishments of others, those are bad things... That I don't like about you" Kara said with a frown.

I hate saying things I don't like about him... I guess.. This was bad.. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara thought hard,

Gosh, Is there really anything Bad that I don't like about Scout..

"Umm.." Kara said looking at the ground trying to concentrate,
    "Well, Theres nothing really.. Bad about you Scout.. But.. You DO Snore a lot.. If thats something bad." Kara said with a giggle, "OH I know something, You put yourself down to much, Your always blamming yourself for the crimes and punishments of others, those are bad things... That I don't like about you" Kara said with a frown.

I hate saying things I don't like about him... I guess.. This was bad.. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings..
    Scout even though was hurt smiles and licks her on the nose. "You're right I do put myself down a lot I'm gonna try to stop doing it for you Kara" Scout said with a smile. I guess it's your turn now Ballard. "Im getting kinda bored with this game since we're all here we should go swimming or something" Ballard said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Okay then Ballard, I dare you to go Swimming" Kara said laughing, "Come on race you guys there!" Kara yelled as she pushed off the ground, running in the direction of the Waterhole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout ran up behind her and tackled her playfully they both went somersaulting into the water. "Gotcha sweetie" Scout said with a giggle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara and Scout made a huge splash as they entered the water, "Whoa hey! incoming!" Kara said laughing as she broke the surface of the water coming up for air, "Well a little to late for a warning but heck who cares" Kara said still laughing, she pounced on Scout who was trying to come out of the water, "Gotcha now!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout and Kara rolled around trying to reverse each others pins till Scout has all 4 of her paws pinned down so she can't get out. Scout licks a little water off her nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Your always on top, hehe, Just you wait one day i'm going to get you.." kara said licking his nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Titus
    "I can't get up i can't move my arms or my legs" Titus looks at his legs they were so sore that anyone can know how sore he is.
    "Why not?" Subira asked, pacing around him, trying to find a cause for his pain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    ((ooc: Does that mean I get to keep him?))
    Jamili smiled and raised him paw so as to sheild himself from Rinoa's splash.

"Well I'm sure that I'll stay here for a while"
    ((Yep))

"Come on in, the water's great." Rinoa said as she splashed at Jamili before resuming her swimming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "Your always on top, hehe, Just you wait one day i'm going to get you.." kara said licking his nose.
    Scout licked her nose back. "Don't worry Kara I'll help you" Ballard Says playfully tackling Scout down pinning his paws down and tickling his tickleish spot with her claws. "Come on and join in the fun Kara" Ballard says.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai looked over to Kago and Sori who were still chatting, "Um, Guys sorry but I've got to go, I have this weird feeling that someone needs my help... Somewhere" Tumai said looking out into the Pride Lands where he origionally left Subira at, She wasnt there, He sighed, "cya guys around, kago, take care of Sori for a while" Tumai said with a smirk.
    ---
    Kara smirked, "Oh yeah, this will be fun" Kara said taking out one of her claws and scratching(Not cutting) Scout's ticklish spot with Ballard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kago
    ((Yep))

"Come on in, the water's great." Rinoa said as she splashed at Jamili before resuming her swimming.
    ((ooc: Woot! Viva la France! hehe, don't take any notice of that last bit. ))
    "If you insist" Jamili grinned, backing himself up before springing into the water like a missile.

SPLASH

Jamili laughed at the giant wave of water he'd made, and he looked at Rinoa to see if he'd splashed her.