Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 566 of 689 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576616666 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,320 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Long live the french? Your french -.-? I thought you were aussie *Laughs* Oh well had to add my two cents into it)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai looked over to Kago and Sori who were still chatting, "Um, Guys sorry but I've got to go, I have this weird feeling that someone needs my help... Somewhere" Tumai said looking out into the Pride Lands where he origionally left Subira at, She wasnt there, He sighed, "cya guys around, kago, take care of Sori for a while" Tumai said with a smirk.
    ---
    Kara smirked, "Oh yeah, this will be fun" Kara said taking out one of her claws and scratching(Not cutting) Scout's ticklish spot with Ballard.
    Scout was laughing like crazy. Scout's back claw was kicking like crazy as the two girls kept on tickling Scout. It actually felt real good to Scout especially Kara's claw on his ticklish spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Long live the french? Your french -.-? I thought you were aussie *Laughs* Oh well had to add my two cents into it)
    ((ooc: No I'm not french, we just had to shout it out in chapel cause of a stupid play we had to do.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: ah i see. Lol I knew that..)

Kara smirked and stopped tickling him, so that Only Ballard was, she backed up a few steps and jumped playfully knocking Ballard off of Scout and pinning Ballard to the ground, "Gotcha!, and now for what I do to Scout" Kara said with a smirk, she put her front paws down on Ballards shoulders and put her legs on either side of Ballard's stomach. "I win." Kara said with a smirk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: ah i see. Lol I knew that..)

Kara smirked and stopped tickling him, so that Only Ballard was, she backed up a few steps and jumped playfully knocking Ballard off of Scout and pinning Ballard to the ground, "Gotcha!, and now for what I do to Scout" Kara said with a smirk, she put her front paws down on Ballards shoulders and put her legs on either side of Ballard's stomach. "I win." Kara said with a smirk
    Scout sighs. "Finally someone else gets pinned besides me" Scout said nuzzling Kara's cheek. "Hey I got an idea Scout takes out one of his claws and starts scratching Ballard's tickelish spot the area under her front paws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nice aim!" Rinoa called as she dodged the splash and splashed Jamili some more. "This is fun!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Kago had given up on trying to find Timon and headed back to find Kovujin. "Hey, Kara and Scout out playing?" Kago asked his friend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Indeed it is" Jamili grinned, splashing Rinoa back. He raised his tail shook the water out of it onto Rinoa's face, and laughed as she squealed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, she kept Ballard held down firmly as she squirmed under him trying to get out of her grasp and Scout's playful Torment.
    ---
    Kovujin looked back at Kago, "Hello Kago, Umm Yeah, So is Ballard, shes with them, or she was when I saw them together playing a little game," Kovujin said with a smirk.
    ---
    Tumai wandered along the Pride Lands aimlessly, trying to find out where Subira had gone off to, He couldnt pick up her scent anywhere, It was like she had mysteriously dissappeared, then He found it. It wasnt a scent, but her paw prints in the dirt, running off, they were still fresh and had claw marks dug into them, proving she was running. "Hmm" Tumai said looking at the Paw Prints and the direction they were in, "To follow, or not to follow, is never the question" Tumai said walking along slowly following the paw prints in the dirt.,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, she kept Ballard held down firmly as she squirmed under him trying to get out of her grasp and Scout's playful Torment.
    ---
    Kovujin looked back at Kago, "Hello Kago, Umm Yeah, So is Ballard, shes with them, or she was when I saw them together playing a little game," Kovujin said with a smirk.
    ---
    Tumai wandered along the Pride Lands aimlessly, trying to find out where Subira had gone off to, He couldnt pick up her scent anywhere, It was like she had mysteriously dissappeared, then He found it. It wasnt a scent, but her paw prints in the dirt, running off, they were still fresh and had claw marks dug into them, proving she was running. "Hmm" Tumai said looking at the Paw Prints and the direction they were in, "To follow, or not to follow, is never the question" Tumai said walking along slowly following the paw prints in the dirt.,
    Scout could see she was having little trouble holding Ballard down so Scout puts his front paws on Ballard too playfully keeping her down and scratched her ticklish spot with his back right paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "I know this has got to be the worse Pin you have ever been in Ballard huh?" Kara said smiling, she gave Ballard a lick on the cheek and got up giving her a chance to get Scout back for his tickling, "Oops, did I get off of Ballard, I'm sorry" Kara said with a smirk on her face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    "Indeed it is" Jamili grinned, splashing Rinoa back. He raised his tail shook the water out of it onto Rinoa's face, and laughed as she squealed.
    "I've never had this much fun before." Rinoa squealed as she splashed Jamili. "It's great having you around."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its great being here" Jamili smirked, splashing Rinoa some more.

"This waters is so nice and cool" He grinned, pausing his splashing to swim around the a little bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey you did that on purpose I thought you were on my side" Scout said pretending to feel hurt.Ballard inched closer to Scout with a evil smirk on his face. Scout ran away laughing. Ballard playfully chased after him laughing. Ballard chased Scout down and leaped playfully onto his back taking Scout down she lies on Scout's back and scratches another tickleish spot Scout had. Right behind his ear. She takes a claw out and gently scratches his tickleish spot careful not to hurt him she smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara walked up to Scout's side, "Never trust a girl that smiles" Kara said with a wink, She started rubbing Scout's stomach in his ticklish spot, "Double tickle.." Kara said laughing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout is laughing hysterically "I love you" He says over his laugher laughing even more As Ballard scratches his tickleish spot even more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Love you too Scout.." Kara said purring, she stopped to rub her cheek on his, Then sat down and watched Ballard tickle her older brohter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well......iv'e just got back from a long journey, to much running and walking" Titus smiles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ballard stopped. "I think you've had enough Scout." She gets off him and licks him on the nose. Scout purrs and licks her back. SHe nuzzles him. "Hey I've got an idea." Ballard says she drags Scout real close and starts whispering excitedly in his ear they both smile at Kara and then Ballard goes back to whispering in his ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    "Its great being here" Jamili smirked, splashing Rinoa some more.

"This waters is so nice and cool" He grinned, pausing his splashing to swim around the a little bit.
    "The water?" Rinoa asked as she splashed Jamili some more. "Why the water? What about me?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked at Ballard and Scout, "Uh oh, That doesnt.. Look good.." Kara said with a raised eye brow,
    "What are you guys talking about..?"