Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 639 of 689 FirstFirst ... 139539589629637638639640641649 ... LastLast
Results 12,761 to 12,780 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    "Eh, What exactly would you like me to think about?" He said with a smirk. He purred gently as she nuzzled him and he softly ran his tongue across her cheek smiling softly to her.

"And believe me... I'm used to being wrong" He said with a smirk, "One of the many reasons I stay out of many controversies and stuff..." He said with a grin set upon his muzzle

(Haha short post also )
    Subira batted Tumai's nose, and rolled her eyes.

"And what might you be suggesting?"

Subira raised her eyebrow in a questionable look, her tail lashing from side to side again. She dipped her head and licked Tumai's cheek, and left her head near his.

"These 'wrong' thoughts of yours wouldn't have anything to do with you becoming a father would it?"

Her eyebrow was still set in its quirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh no, not there," Timon had come to the thin log bridge that connected the pridelands to the outlands. Knowing Kiara, she was probably here, where was Pumbaa when you needed him th most?

He pressed to log with on of his feet, took a deep breath then scurried quickly down it and onto the dusty floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A shift in the sand brought up a young lion, dark but strong. He growled at the thought of having to get up, but it was for his own good. He traveled at night to avoid persecution for a crime he never commited.

He stretched and looked around. So, this was another night on the prowl, more food to be killed, water to be sought...perhaps a friend would come along? But he shook his head and laughed at the mere thought. "I'v got no friends," he reassured himself.

Looking around to see if it was safe, he jumped out of the pit he had slept in, and bounded onto a rock. He looked towards the horizon. The moon was just rising. Good, he thought to himself. The animals he ate would b asleep, no longer weary...his prey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As she batted at his nose, He drew his head back some. Tumai raised an eyebrow up in curiosity, "What thoughts? I just asked if you wanted me to think of something." He said with a smirk. He purred gently and nuzzled Subira's cheek as she kept her head next to his.

"Nah, I'm not thinking of anything like that or.. Am I.." He said with a wink to her and let out a soft chuckle still purring gently, He moved his paw back up Subira's side and let it rest ontop of her head stroking at her ear's softly.

"But you really never did answer my question.." he said with a smirk,

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon wandered through the dusty outlands, keeping his head below the mist. He heard a noise and stopped dead in his tracks not daring to move...what was that. In the distance there look like a young lion, female.
    'Oh no! It'll eat me' thought Timon. He tried to run but he was frozen to the spot. Was the lion coming towards him, this could not end well.
    "Pumbaa" Timon whispered quietly as though he was right next to him, "Where are you when I need you?"

(btw the lion is Kara I'm refrerring to.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mushroom
    Timon wandered through the dusty outlands, keeping his head below the mist. He heard a noise and stopped dead in his tracks not daring to move...what was that. In the distance there look like a young lion, female.
    'Oh no! It'll eat me' thought Timon. He tried to run but he was frozen to the spot. Was the lion coming towards him, this could not end well.
    "Pumbaa" Timon whispered quietly as though he was right next to him, "Where are you when I need you?"

(btw the lion is Kara I'm refrerring to.)
    (Gotcha >P *Walks in*)

Kara kept her eyes peeled ahead of her, She didn't dare look right or left because she would more than likely think she was going in the wrong direction and start off in a new direction, and right now she wanted to go one direction and stick to it, And hopefully that one direction she was headed in was the way back to the Pride Lands, where she could actually lay down and be safe.. Instead of outside in the Outlands where she could easily be attacked.

The hard dirt below her paws soon started to pain her, Each step she took causing more pain than the last. She winced and almost fell over because of the heat, and the lack of water.. Plus the pain of walking.. Was unbarable(sp?) Now. "Scout... Where are you.." She moaned, Then she saw something ahead of her, Something... Rather small..

"Hello.. Who's there.." Kara yelled out into the mists of the Outlands, She started to break into a fast walk, Moving closer and closer to the Object. "Can you help me?" She called out again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Lucky. You get to RP with teh Timon.*randomenviousness*))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Draco pricked his ears. "Huh? Who's there?" he called out into the light. Jumping up into the sand, so tough were his feet, he felt, he landed on something. "Wha-oh!" he saw the lion in front of him.

Cocking his head, he smiled softly. "I'm...I'm real sorry! I...uh...can I help you up?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Where's everyone?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    "SCOUT!" Kala shouted! "don't scold youself it ain't your fault" she told him softly, giving him a hug to cheer him up. "Well how about we all go of to look in directions and meet up here at a paricular time. Say sunset?" It was the best idea she could think of. More eyes looking was easier than one pair and if they looked in different places there was more chance of finding her sooner. "I'll head of in direction of the water hole" she smiled. She loved the water hole as it was the closest she could remember her home to. She knew her home was white, snowy and icey and had a fair bit of water. That's all she knew.
    Kaden thought for a moment..."I could check the graveyard...over there," He pointed in the direction of the graveyard... She might be there he thought. He really didn't like the graveyard...but there still was a possibility that Kara was there.
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    ((Lucky. You get to RP with teh Timon.*randomenviousness*))
    ((That Famous am I lol, come join the fun Katse))

Originally posted by KovuLion
    Kara kept her eyes peeled ahead of her, She didn't dare look right or left because she would more than likely think she was going in the wrong direction and start off in a new direction, and right now she wanted to go one direction and stick to it, And hopefully that one direction she was headed in was the way back to the Pride Lands, where she could actually lay down and be safe.. Instead of outside in the Outlands where she could easily be attacked.

The hard dirt below her paws soon started to pain her, Each step she took causing more pain than the last. She winced and almost fell over because of the heat, and the lack of water.. Plus the pain of walking.. Was unbarable(sp?) Now. "Scout... Where are you.." She moaned, Then she saw something ahead of her, Something... Rather small..

"Hello.. Who's there.." Kara yelled out into the mists of the Outlands, She started to break into a fast walk, Moving closer and closer to the Object. "Can you help me?" She called out again
    "Oh no, oh no, oh no.." Timon whispered, now shaking he was still unable to move.

"Please Don't eat me!!!" He yelled out, but he knew all was lost. "Goodbye cruel world!" he said dramatically, falling to the ground clenching his eyes shut. He heard the lion coming closer, it was right next to him, this was it. He slowly open one eye to see if their was any means of escape but what he saw...this lion didn't look vicious, in fact it looked scared and in pain, plus a bit destressed, however it did still look very hungry.

"Are you alright?" Timon said quietly, opening both eyes but not moving a muscles, what on earth was he doing?! He just ask what he assumed to be an outlander if they were alright, why don't you ask them how the weather is too, huh Timon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mushroom
    ((That Famous am I lol, come join the fun Katse))

"Oh no, oh no, oh no.." Timon whispered, now shaking he was still unable to move.

"Please Don't eat me!!!" He yelled out, but he knew all was lost. "Goodbye cruel world!" he said dramatically, falling to the ground clenching his eyes shut. He heard the lion coming closer, it was right next to him, this was it. He slowly open one eye to see if their was any means of escape but what he saw...this lion didn't look vicious, in fact it looked scared and in pain, plus a bit destressed, however it did still look very hungry.

"Are you alright?" Timon said quietly, opening both eyes but not moving a muscles, what on earth was he doing?! He just ask what he assumed to be an outlander if they were alright, why don't you ask them how the weather is too, huh Timon?
    Kara walked up to the object that she soon identified to be a Meercat(sp? Idk :E), And it was one of the king's friend who she was told about by her father, "Hello... Are you alright? I heard you screaming..." She said softly walking up next to the meercat, She sat down by its side with a grin set upon her muzzle, "And I'm not going to eat you.. I heard that also.. Don't worry, I don't eat friends." She said with the same smile still on her muzzle, She shook her head and sighed, Thinking of the Pride Lands, then her stupidity ended.

"Huh, Oh I'm fine.. Thanks, How about yourself..?" She asked the meercat. Wait! HE'S FROM THE PRIDE LANDS! Talk to him Kara you oof! She thought to herself. Then he spoke again to her and she listened before answering quietly. "You're Timon right!" She said outloud finally realizing who he was, Please let this be him, Please let this be him.. She thought to herself once again before she started to stare at the meercat beside her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara walked up to the object that she soon identified to be a Meercat(sp? Idk :E), And it was one of the king's friend who she was told about by her father, "Hello... Are you alright? I heard you screaming..." She said softly walking up next to the meercat, She sat down by its side with a grin set upon her muzzle, "And I'm not going to eat you.. I heard that also.. Don't worry, I don't eat friends." She said with the same smile still on her muzzle, She shook her head and sighed, Thinking of the Pride Lands, then her stupidity ended.

"Huh, Oh I'm fine.. Thanks, How about yourself..?" She asked the meercat. Wait! HE'S FROM THE PRIDE LANDS! Talk to him Kara you oof! She thought to herself. Then he spoke again to her and she listened before answering quietly. "You're Timon right!" She said outloud finally realizing who he was, Please let this be him, Please let this be him.. She thought to herself once again before she started to stare at the meercat beside her.
    "Oh thank goodness your not an outlander" Timon said with relief, finally standing up, grasping his chest and placing a hand on his head to wipe the sweat away.
    "I'm fine now believe me. And yes, I am Timon." He said subtly polishing his nails on his chest. Finally recognition, you would not believe the number of critters in the pridelands who still did not know who Timon was. "And nice to meet you Kala."
    Timon really wished to get out of the this horrible place, after such a fright he was anxious to return to the pridelands but Kiara...

"Say, you havn't seen a young female lion? Like youself maybe a tad smaller, kinda looks like King Simba and Queen Nala all rolled into one?" Kala looked confused. Timon sighed, he didn't want to admit he and Pumbaa had lost Kiara. "Have you seen Princess Kiara?" He said in a low voice, just audible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled softly "The Names Kara.. Not Kala" She said with a smirk, "Yeah I know her.. But I havent seen her in quite a while.. And I have a question for you now!" She said with a grin.

"Can you Please! Take me back to the Pride Lands" She said with a frown, "I've been in here since... Forever... Its so hot.. and I'm thirsty.. and.." She stopped then sighed, "I miss my friends.." She looked around her once again to see if anyone was coming near her, Possibly an Outsider, but was relieved when she saw nothing and lowered her head down some to be able to hear Timon better as he spoke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kopa
    Kaden thought for a moment..."I could check the graveyard...over there," He pointed in the direction of the graveyard... She might be there he thought. He really didn't like the graveyard...but there still was a possibility that Kara was there.
    "You sure you don't mind checking there Kaden?" she asked, she didn't want him to go, if he didn't like it. She gave him a hug and a kiss with a nuzzle on the nose too. "You promise me you will return if your going in there Kaden?" she asked worried, last time he went in there, Kala thought she'd lost him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled softly "The Names Kara.. Not Kala" She said with a smirk, "Yeah I know her.. But I havent seen her in quite a while.. And I have a question for you now!" She said with a grin.

"Can you Please! Take me back to the Pride Lands" She said with a frown, "I've been in here since... Forever... Its so hot.. and I'm thirsty.. and.." She stopped then sighed, "I miss my friends.." She looked around her once again to see if anyone was coming near her, Possibly an Outsider, but was relieved when she saw nothing and lowered her head down some to be able to hear Timon better as he spoke.
    ((Soz I ment Kara no Kala, *slaps head*))

"Well sure I'll take you back, it's this..um...this way...or is it that way, then again, oh nuts." This was ridiculous, how could he be lost he had barely walked 10 metres from the log that crossed to the pridelands.

"Lets try this way" He sniffed the ground, maybe he could find his own sent...that sounded wrong, and he and Kara could follow it back to the log. He wandered through the naked trees behind him from which he thought he'd came.
    There! Footprints! This was the right way.

Sure enough after a few minutes (Timon was sure it hadn't been that long to get to where he was) they found the log bridge to the pridelands.

"Kiara's obviously not here, thank stinkbugs so I'll go with you, um, maybe we should go one at a time, don't now if this log can hold both of us at the same time." He scurried quickly up the log first, he wouldn't want to be stuck in the outlands if the lion broke with her weight....what it was a weak log.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kara, Timon?" Kago called from the log that seperated the Pridelands from the Outlands. That's them isn't it? Kago thought as the wind blew through his mane, making it flow in every which way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Who are you?" Said Timon as he set foot on the Pridelands. "Have you been looking for Kara? Cos she's just coming." He pointed to Kara who was just coming up the log.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked at the log, Then back up it to Timon who walked away,

"Murr, I hope this doesnt break.." She said in a worried voice as she stepped paw onto the log once and then her next paw, Then she soon found herself crossing over the log and soon was standing in Pride Land soil,

"Home!" She called out with a cry of joy, "Finally! After so long.." She said softly to herself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Where have you been?" Kago asked as Kara reached his end of the log.