Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 661 of 689 FirstFirst ... 161561611651659660661662663671 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,220 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled comfortingly as he felt his mate lay up against his legs, he thought a moment about laying down beside her.. Just for some odd reason he had been wanting to keep a close eye on her, for protective reasons he guessed anyways. It felt as if since that very night they were together, He had a different aspect, and feeling for the world around him, and himself.. It was almost like everything was getting to be like what he was told, Serious.. Non playful, or just.. Boring as to put it, but he didn't want it to be this way, though he knew parenthood, if thats what you would call it, or if they would even recieve a blessing such as that, he knew it anyways would be tought upon him, and Subira for a while. Change was always something that couldn't be acted upon and adjusted to easily. So change was considered hard, and what most people feared... Change.. How could such a small word be so difficult. These were just one of the many things that actually went through his head during the course of a day. His concentration was popped almost like a bubble would be, instantaniously as his mates words ran through his ears like fine tuned music, something he felt was weird also.. He felt more attracted to Subira now, It was just all to strange to say exactly what it was really..

He shrugged at her comment, "Either that, Or I might even be a blade of grass! Yeah.. That would be cooler.. I'd be green.. Green is nice" He said with a slight chuckle, He showed a sly smirk as he mentioned him sleeping during teachings,

"well most of the things he said were pretty boring.. And tell me a cub that enjoys lectures.." He said whilst adding to his comment by rolling his eyes, only to smile cheerfully back down to his mate to show he was only playing with her. She arose and started to do what most lioness did when they awoken, Groom their paw.. It was something he really didn't see what the point was, but he kept to himself about it. He never really enjoyed cleaning himself, well.. It was fun, but not just his paw, He'd rather have a clean body than just his paw.

"hey hey, and remember if I were a blade of leafy green grass, Then I'd be like. one in like.. A kajilion!" He exclaimed rather playfully.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira paused her grooming for a moment.

"We already live amongst who knows how many other animals, so its no difference whether your an animal or a blade of green grass"

She resumed her cleaning, choosing this time to clean her back, only to stop again as a thought came to her.

"Then again, there was that one time you ate that fruit, and you turned a very interesting shade of green..."

Chuckling again, she inspected her legs, and decided they were clean enough not to groom today, and flicked her tail tuft in contentment. Cleanliness was important, as she had often reminded Tumai. Not that he listened anyway.

"Besides, I for one did enjoy teachers lessons. An open mind was a virtue, like teacher said"

Tumai always had been more interested in a passing butterfly, or a wanderering gecko. No matter how much teacher had tried to grind something into his brain, the young cub had never obtained so much as information that caught his fancy, or what he had been told on countless occasions.
    Letting out a sigh, Subira remembered the zebra carcass she had brought down yesterday. Just enough for a meal.

She padded over to the entrance of the den, and flung her head over her shoulder.

"Come on, we can go finsh off the zebra carcass from yesterday"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    ''I.. I.. I was dreaming about you Sukari.. It was a very.. good.. dream but it turned into a dark one'' Tando said and nuzzled her chest as another tear ran down his cheek. He didn't want to loose Sukari, he didn't want the last part of the dream become reality.. but the first part.. He would love to. Tando moved a bit up with his head so his head was close to hers.

ooc: nighty night Sukari ^^ See you tomorrow *hugs* I'm off for the sack as well
    Sakura smiled and wiped Tando's tear away with her paw. "Do you want to tell me this dream? I'm sure nothing bad's going to happen" she told him. "By the way, How is your eye?" she asked. "You might not of slept for long but if the pain's easing off it's always a good sign" she told him with a smile.

Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Scout hugs Kala back."I guess it's just Sakura. Her and Tando make such good friends she even trusts him more then me I guess I feel really left out. In a way I guess you can say I'm jealous of Tando" Scout said lowering his head sadly.
    Kala tilted her head. "Why you jealous Scout? She's probably no good with trusting people, She doesn't seem to like opening up about the past... I'm sure it's nothing personal. If it helps she probably trusts you more than me" she said trying to cheer him up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando smiled at Sakura, very softly ''It was you and me.. On a big grassy hill filled with all sorts of flowers.. we were playing tag, and as I caught you.. we... err... Hugged eachother and you know... n.. nuzzled *blushes*.. But then! You became all dark and suddenly disappeared.. and everything went totally chaos and then I woke up'' Tando said and sniffled a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando smiled at Sakura, very softly ''It was you and me.. On a big grassy hill filled with all sorts of flowers.. we were playing tag, and as I caught you.. we... err... Hugged eachother and you know... n.. nuzzled *blushes*.. But then! You became all dark and suddenly disappeared.. and everything went totally chaos and then I woke up'' Tando said and sniffled a bit.
    Sakura smiled as he told her the dream. "That sounds very nice" she told him. "I became all dark?" she asked. "Well my fur is black" she smirked with a small chuckle hoping Tando would see the funny side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando giggled slightly ''Yea.. You became dark.. and all of you turned black, and then you disappeared.. I was so scared'' Tando said and rubbed his head up her shoulder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando giggled slightly ''Yea.. You became dark.. and all of you turned black, and then you disappeared.. I was so scared'' Tando said and rubbed his head up her shoulder.
    "You shouldn't be scared, I'm not going no where in a hurry" she told him.
    "How are your eyes now anyway? any better?" she asked curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Better... alot better now'' Tando said, he couldn't stop a little purr.. He was in heaven the way he was laying with Sukari. ''Alot better indeed'' Tando added and smiled softly at her, the pain in his eye had began to disappear slightly, but it hadn't disappeared fully yet. Tando ran a paw over Sukari's side. ''I dont want the last part of that dream to become reality'' Tando said and sighed deeply. Tando hesitated a little ''But.. er.. The last part.. yea.. you know.. Uhm..'' Tando said and was again on the edge to explode, Tando had his shyness from his mother clearly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Better... alot better now'' Tando said, he couldn't stop a little purr.. He was in heaven the way he was laying with Sukari. ''Alot better indeed'' Tando added and smiled softly at her, the pain in his eye had began to disappear slightly, but it hadn't disappeared fully yet. Tando ran a paw over Sukari's side. ''I dont want the last part of that dream to become reality'' Tando said and sighed deeply. Tando hesitated a little ''But.. er.. The last part.. yea.. you know.. Uhm..'' Tando said and was again on the edge to explode, Tando had his shyness from his mother clearly.
    "That's good to here" Sakura smiled. "I'm not going to disapper sol you don't need to worry - we both live here and I don't plan on going anywhere" she told him with a smile. "Hmm... I wonder where Scout got to" she said relising it had been a while and he hadn't returned.
    Sakura was also shy when it came to feelings and because of the past she didn't get any of the hints that were there infront of here the whole time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Yeah actually.. Well.. he'll show up sooner or later'' Tando said and kept stroking Sakura's fur. ''Have you ever had a crush or something on anyone before? Just curious'' Tando said.. not being curious.. But if Sakura had another one, Tando's world would surely fall apart, together with his heart. He had no idea what was going on inside him, but he knew that it was good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Sakura smiled and wiped Tando's tear away with her paw. "Do you want to tell me this dream? I'm sure nothing bad's going to happen" she told him. "By the way, How is your eye?" she asked. "You might not of slept for long but if the pain's easing off it's always a good sign" she told him with a smile.

Kala tilted her head. "Why you jealous Scout? She's probably no good with trusting people, She doesn't seem to like opening up about the past... I'm sure it's nothing personal. If it helps she probably trusts you more than me" she said trying to cheer him up.
    "Yeah, maybe you're right but Sakura knows Tando about as well as me and Dash, if she trusted him why couldn't she trust me"? He asked too Kala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Yeah actually.. Well.. he'll show up sooner or later'' Tando said and kept stroking Sakura's fur. ''Have you ever had a crush or something on anyone before? Just curious'' Tando said.. not being curious.. But if Sakura had another one, Tando's world would surely fall apart, together with his heart. He had no idea what was going on inside him, but he knew that it was good.
    "Yeah I guess your right" Sakura paused. "erm... not really, I lost all my trust for people in the past so travelled alonesome" she told him looking round wondering is she could see Scout.

"Yeah, maybe you're right but Sakura knows Tando about as well as me and Dash, if she trusted him why couldn't she trust me"? He asked too Kala.
    "I dunno but I don't think it will be anything personal" she smiled. "She probably making sure she can trust one of us first to make sure the rest of us can be trusted" she suggested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked at Sakura and them towards the direction she was looking. ''You see him anywhere?'' Tando asked concerned, he didn't want anything to happen to Scout. Tando layed his head back and sighed deeply, her fur was so soft and.. pretty.. It was undescribable to rest on her chest while you could hear her heartbeat and her breathe going in and out of her body.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I guess your right" Sakura paused. "erm... not really, I lost all my trust for people in the past so travelled alonesome" she told him looking round wondering is she could see Scout.

"I dunno but I don't think it will be anything personal" she smiled. "She probably making sure she can trust one of us first to make sure the rest of us can be trusted" she suggested
    "Yeah, I guess you're right Kala you're always so smart I'm just being a little bit stupid worrying about this." Scout says giving Kala a friendly hug. She was always so smart and wise when it came too things like that. Scout walked back too the water where Sakura and Tando were.

"You made Scout feel better good work sweetie." Dash said nuzzling her with a kiss on the cheek as they headed back too the water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked at Sakura and them towards the direction she was looking. ''You see him anywhere?'' Tando asked concerned, he didn't want anything to happen to Scout. Tando layed his head back and sighed deeply, her fur was so soft and.. pretty.. It was undescribable to rest on her chest while you could hear her heartbeat and her breathe going in and out of her body.
    Sakura looked back. "No no sign of him but I think Dash and Kala must have gone after him because there not here either!" she told him. "Anyway you going to answer the question now - Tando ever had a crush" she asked with a smirk and stook her tongue out at him

"Yeah, I guess you're right Kala you're always so smart I'm just being a little bit stupid worrying about this." Scout says giving Kala a friendly hug. She was always so smart and wise when it came too things like that. Scout walked back too the water where Sakura and Tando were.

"You made Scout feel better good work sweetie." Dash said nuzzling her with a kiss on the cheek as they headed back too the water.
    Kala smiled. "what made you think Sakura trusts Tando anyway" Kala asked.

Kala smiled at Dash and purred as he nuzzled her and kissed her.
    "Shall we head back to the waterhole now too Dash?" she asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando began drawing circles in the sand with his claw as he was hesitating. ''Uhm.. err *blushing* yea.. kind of'' Tando said and looked away and pretended he was busy drawing in the sand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura looked back. "No no sign of him but I think Dash and Kala must have gone after him because there not here either!" she told him. "Anyway you going to answer the question now - Tando ever had a crush" she asked with a smirk and stook her tongue out at him

Kala smiled. "what made you think Sakura trusts Tando anyway" Kala asked.

Kala smiled at Dash and purred as he nuzzled her and kissed her.
    "Shall we head back to the waterhole now too Dash?" she asked.
    "Yes dear I think we should" Dash said waking alongside Kala with a loving smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando began drawing circles in the sand with his claw as he was hesitating. ''Uhm.. err *blushing* yea.. kind of'' Tando said and looked away and pretended he was busy drawing in the sand.
    "oh yea?" Sakura smirked. "who on?" she asked curiously. "Tell me more" she smirked.

"Yes dear I think we should" Dash said waking alongside Kala with a loving smile.
    Kala smiled and walked along side Dash in direction of the water hole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando wasn't sure if he should tell.. Sakura didn't seemed interested in him at all. ''I dont know if I.. Uhm... It's.. aw.. I can't tell.. I'm too shy Sakura'' Tando said and blushed once again. ''You know how I am''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando wasn't sure if he should tell.. Sakura didn't seemed interested in him at all. ''I dont know if I.. Uhm... It's.. aw.. I can't tell.. I'm too shy Sakura'' Tando said and blushed once again. ''You know how I am''
    Sakura kept the smirk on her face. "Tando has a crush, Tando has a crush" she chanted teasingly. "You know you should tell me I may be able to set you up with her" she told him not having a clue that it was herself.