Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 658 of 689 FirstFirst ... 158558608648656657658659660668 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,160 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando sighed and then leaned back in the water again. ''Awww, do I have to??'' Tando giggled lightly at Sakura, he gave her a quick smirk and then dove under the water and came splashing up, sighing deeply at the moment he came up. ''Aah.. Gotta love this''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    Tando sighed and then leaned back in the water again. ''Awww, do I have to??'' Tando giggled lightly at Sakura, he gave her a quick smirk and then dove under the water and came splashing up, sighing deeply at the moment he came up. ''Aah.. Gotta love this''
    Sakura smirked back "You don't have to do anything but you can't say you want to do something and not do it" she smirked again lifting her paw up and resting her head on it with her body still hidden in leaves that had fallen from the tree with her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked at Sakura confused. ''Wasn't it Scout, who asked you?'' Tando asked and smiled at Sakura. The water was so refreshing today. Tando loved to relax in the water and watch the blue heaven beyond him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked at Sakura confused. ''Wasn't it Scout, who asked you?'' Tando asked and smiled at Sakura. The water was so refreshing today. Tando loved to relax in the water and watch the blue heaven beyond him.
    "Wasn't it Scout that asked me what?" she asked raising a brow!
    Her Head still resting on her paw, with her body still covered in leaves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    "Wasn't it Scout that asked me what?" she asked raising a brow!
    Her Head still resting on her paw, with her body still covered in leaves
    Scout swam over too Sakura. "By the way how did you get so good at climbing trees. Are you one of those rare tree climbing lions or something." Scout asked looking over at Tando and Sakura.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando gave up and giggled a bit. ''Nevermind Sakura.. I'm one confused lion at the moment'' He said and looked at her, he especially looked at the tuff of hair, which always hang down in front of her eye. ''How come your hair is always over exactly that eye Sukari?'' Tando asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Scout swam over too Sakura. "By the way how did you get so good at climbing trees. Are you one of those rare tree climbing lions or something." Scout asked looking over at Tando and Sakura.
    Sakura looked round nervously and sharply. The Smirk she carried everywere with her fell. She knew the time was come, she was being asked questions about her life. "erm... I've always known" "I was born that way" she told Scout rushing the words out her mouth quickly.

Tando gave up and giggled a bit. ''Nevermind Sakura.. I'm one confused lion at the moment'' He said and looked at her, he especially looked at the tuff of hair, which always hang down in front of her eye. ''How come your hair is always over exactly that eye Sukari?'' Tando asked.
    Sakura looked at Tando and stepped back slowly curling herself around the same tree she was in not long ago, so only her eye without the tuft could be seen. She look sideways, then at Scout, then back at Tando. The infamous smirk had totally disappered and everything went silent for a moment. "Just because ok!?" She scorned. She didn't like taking about her past and she wasn't just going to open up to anyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura looked round nervously and sharply. The Smirk she carried everywere with her fell. She knew the time was come, she was being asked questions about her life. "erm... I've always known" "I was born that way" she told Scout rushing the words out her mouth quickly.

Sakura looked at Tando and stepped back slowly curling herself around the same tree she was in not long ago, so only her eye without the tuft could be seen. She look sideways, then at Scout, then back at Tando. The infamous smirk had totally disappered and everything went silent for a moment. "Just because ok!?" She scorned. She didn't like taking about her past and she wasn't just going to open up to anyone.
    Scout could sense that Sakura was getting a little defensive. "Oh sorry it was just a question I'm sorry for asking" He watched as she talked about her scar over her eye. He sighed a little bit.

Dash was busy cuddling with Kala. "Kala Sweetie have you noticed something a little weird about Sakura I can't quite put my paw on it but she seems rather weird."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout could sense that Sakura was getting a little defensive. "Oh sorry it was just a question I'm sorry for asking" He watched as she talked about her scar over her eye. He sighed a little bit.

Dash was busy cuddling with Kala. "Kala Sweetie have you noticed something a little weird about Sakura I can't quite put my paw on it but she seems rather weird."
    (i think you mean tuft not scar )

Sakura looked at Scout, Still behind the tree. "Right" she said to Scout. She was on guard now and her infamous smirk wouldn't come back until she felt at peace and could rest safely again.

Kala tilted her head. "I think she's just mysterious" she told Dash with a little smirk. She quite liked the fact there was some mystery about someone she knew. "She doesn't seem to open up much..." she told Dash "...but that's what makes her so mysterious" she giggled softly.
    Kala cuddled into Dash more and smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (i think you mean tuft not scar )

Sakura looked at Scout, Still behind the tree. "Right" she said to Scout. She was on guard now and her infamous smirk wouldn't come back until she felt at peace and could rest safely again.

Kala tilted her head. "I think she's just mysterious" she told Dash with a little smirk. She quite liked the fact there was some mystery about someone she knew. "She doesn't seem to open up much..." she told Dash "...but that's what makes her so mysterious" she giggled softly.
    Kala cuddled into Dash more and smiled.
    "I'm really sorry Sakura I really am let's just get back too playing" Scout said trying too change the topic.

"Yeah, I guess you're right it is nice too have someone so mysterious. "Dash said with a loud purr as she cuddled into Dash even more. Her fur felt so silky and Warm. Kala was like a big white teddy bear. Dash nuzzled her whole body lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked at Sakura with a sad look on his face. ''I.. I'm sorry Sakura.. Really.. never meant to be rude or anything'' Tando said and walked over and layed down a bit from her. ''Hey.. It's alright, no one's perfect'' Tando said and gave her a warm friendly smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm really sorry Sakura I really am let's just get back too playing" Scout said trying too change the topic.

"Yeah, I guess you're right it is nice too have someone so mysterious. "Dash said with a loud purr as she cuddled into Dash even more. Her fur felt so silky and Warm. Kala was like a big white teddy bear. Dash nuzzled her whole body lovingly.
    Sakura looked at Scout and tilted her head slightly. "I know" she told him. She knew he didn't mean it but was still wary.

Kala purred lovingly as Dash cuddled into her as she cuddled him lovingly back. His fur was so warm and rich and golden in colour. She felt the safest she could ever be when they cuddled.

Tando looked at Sakura with a sad look on his face. ''I.. I'm sorry Sakura.. Really.. never meant to be rude or anything'' Tando said and walked over and layed down a bit from her. ''Hey.. It's alright, no one's perfect'' Tando said and gave her a warm friendly smile.
    Sakura could see how sad Tando was and her ears lowered. "It's ok. I shouldn't of snapped at you... or Scout" she told them both. "I... I'm... sorry" she mumbled.
    Sakura wasn't one for apoligising but she knew she had to and that was as good as her apology would come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura looked at Scout and tilted her head slightly. "I know" she told him. She knew he didn't mean it but was still wary.

Kala purred lovingly as Dash cuddled into her as she cuddled him lovingly back. His fur was so warm and rich and golden in colour. She felt the safest she could ever be when they cuddled.

Sakura could see how sad Tando was and her ears lowered. "It's ok. I shouldn't of snapped at you... or Scout" she told them both. "I... I'm... sorry" she mumbled.
    Sakura wasn't one for apoligising but she knew she had to and that was as good as her apology would come.

"Apology excepted! Everybody has something they want too keep hidden from their friends. " Scout said walking closer too Sakura with a smile.

As Kala nuzzled him and cuddled into him Dash gave her a long passionate lick. Dash then took out a claw and carved "Dash and Kala forever" With a big heart around it. When he was finished he went back too cuddling with Kala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Apology excepted! Everybody has something they want too keep hidden from their friends. " Scout said walking closer too Sakura with a smile.

As Kala nuzzled him and cuddled into him Dash gave her a long passionate lick. Dash then took out a claw and carved "Dash and Kala forever" With a big heart around it. When he was finished he went back too cuddling with Kala.
    Sakura sighed a breathe of relieve. She couldn't believe how nice Scout and Tando were being after she reacted the way she did. Sakura smiled and a little smirk crept back on her face. "You know your right Scout" Sakura told him. No one had ever been this nice to her before. Maybe she would open up about her past. Only time would tell...

Kala purred loudly as Dash carved with his claw. It was so sweet. "Awwww" she purred giving him a big kiss and cuddling into him more than ever. "I... I love you Dash" she told him happily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando smiled at the thought of they were cool with eachother again. ''No one's perfect, just take a look at my scar on my leg'' Tando and showed his front left leg fully. A scar was at the top of the leg, seemed like it was a scar from a claw. Tando layed his head down again on his paws and smiled at Sakura. ''Sometimes things arent as bad as we really think they are''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smiled. "I guess I'm just not use to people being nice" she said shaking her head. She was curious about Tando's scar but she wouldn't ask about it. She would just assume that it was from a claw. "Perhaps there not always as bad as we sometimes think, but sometimes they are" she told him mysteriously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I guess you're right'' Tando said and smiled. Tando stood up and stretched out and yawned and walked over to the waterhole. ''You coming?'' Tando asked friendly and walked into the waterhole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura sighed a breathe of relieve. She couldn't believe how nice Scout and Tando were being after she reacted the way she did. Sakura smiled and a little smirk crept back on her face. "You know your right Scout" Sakura told him. No one had ever been this nice to her before. Maybe she would open up about her past. Only time would tell...

Kala purred loudly as Dash carved with his claw. It was so sweet. "Awwww" she purred giving him a big kiss and cuddling into him more than ever. "I... I love you Dash" she told him happily.
    "I love you too Kala." He says giving her a kiss on the lips. "There is no word in the entire english language that I can say too show how much I love you." He said purring back as Kala cuddled into him more then ever. He nuzzled her happily.

Scout smiled as Sakura's smile came back on her face. He always enjoyed cheering people up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Tumai smiled to his mate and let go of hugging her, he got up from his sleeping place and stood proud of all four paws, and eagerly stretched them outwards, letting out a loud yawn, which turned into a growl as his back popped slightly. Afte rhe was sure that his muscles were stretched out well, he then took it to his opportunity to annoy his mate, just to see if she was really awake, or half asleep either one.

He bent his head down and started to lick gently at her head fur, almost like a bath but coating her head in a little bit of saliva, just to see her reaction, and he smirked slightly raising his head back up and winking down to her. "Just a slight wake up call for you Subira" He said with a soft chuckle. "and hey you know me all to well, any amount of sleep for me would be well.." He said with a grin planted firmly upon his face.

He thought to himself for a bit and raised the question, "I wasn't keeping you awake last night was I? For you to notice I was knocked out cold.." He asked in a slightly worried voice, perhaps if this were true he should let his mate sleep more, instead of having covered her with his licks first, but asking that rather. "If I did, I'm sorry if not, you should get some rest. Like our teacher said, The first step to be coming an adult, is knowing when to sleep, before work. Meaning always rest up before something important." He said with a slight smirk, showing a smile afterwards sinec he felt quite proud to at least remember something from their teachers back in their old Pride.
    Subira was tempted to burst into peels of laughter, but decided instead, to chuckle.

"I'm sure thats the only thing you remember our teacher saying, since you slept through most of his teachings. He must have told you that more times, then there are gourds on a tree in fruiting season"

She stretched her fore paws, but decided not to get up on all fours just yet. She prefered to wait until she was awake, rather then stumble around with sleep ladened legs. She grinned up at Tumai, her smile glowing with cheeriness.

"And you didn't keep me up, I think the problem is how well you impersonate a breathing rock while your resting"

Her grin cast a sly shade now and she lent back against Tumai's legs.

"But I still love you..."

She picked herself up now, and set to grooming her paw. But before she did, she added to her mate.

"Even if you are alike to many a boulder in the grasslands"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I guess you're right'' Tando said and smiled. Tando stood up and stretched out and yawned and walked over to the waterhole. ''You coming?'' Tando asked friendly and walked into the waterhole.
    Sakura smiled and walked closer towards Tando and Scout. "Why not" She looked towards Scout "Scout?" she asked to see if he was coming too.

"I love you too Kala." He says giving her a kiss on the lips. "There is no word in the entire english language that I can say too show how much I love you." He said purring back as Kala cuddled into him more then ever. He nuzzled her happily.

Scout smiled as Sakura's smile came back on her face. He always enjoyed cheering people up.
    Kala smiled and purred softly. "when were older and we have cubs of our own running about, there'll be so beautiful" she told him "There'll be a rich golden colour like your fur and there'll be just as cute as you and have your eyes too" she giggled softly.