Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 567 of 689 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577617667 ... LastLast
Results 11,321 to 11,340 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara looked at Ballard and Scout, "Uh oh, That doesnt.. Look good.." Kara said with a raised eye brow,
    "What are you guys talking about..?"
    Scout laughs. "Oh nothing Kara" Scout said as he starts whispering to Ballard. Kara was sure she heard her name a few time in their whispers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smirked, "You better not be planning to do anything on me.." kara said laughing, then they looked back at her, "oh geesh" Kara said running off, "Noo! Stay away! I know what your going to do!"

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ballard playfully pins Kara down so she can't get up. "This was for pinning me down before Kara" Ballard says laughing. "Go get her Scout" Ballard said with a laugh. Scout started licking her ear nonstop while Ballard had her 4 paws pinned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "NOOO!!! NOT AGAIN!" Kara said screaming to the top of her lungs between her laughing, "ahah!! SCOUT!!" Kara kept laughing as she licked her ear, "I Should have never told you this!!" Kara said still laughing, she tried rolling over but couldnt, instead she kept squirming underneat Ballard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I would have found it sooner or later." Scout said as he continued licking her ear. "Come on Ballard while you have her pinned lick her other ear." Scout said. "You are so smart that's why your my brother. She said as Ballard and Scout both licked both her ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara laughed her head off, "YOu guys have got to stop!!" Kara said trying to breathe through her laughing, "I-- I can't breathe!!" Kara said still laughing loudly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara laughed her head off, "YOu guys have got to stop!!" Kara said trying to breathe through her laughing, "I-- I can't breathe!!" Kara said still laughing loudly.
    Scout stops Ballard stos too. Scout looks on concerned. "You ok"? Scout asked. "Yeah, we were just having a little fun. " Ballard said. Scout helps Kara up and hugs her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara laughed and breathed in some air, "Phew, Oh boy was that fun, Yeah I'm fine.. was laughing so hard I just couldnt get any time to breathe" Kara said with a smirk, "Thanks Ballard" Kara said getting up on her paws, "So now what you guys?" Kara asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Titus
    "Well......iv'e just got back from a long journey, to much running and walking" Titus smiles
    "So you didn't think of stopping to rest?" Subira smirked, trying to find some way of moving Titus.

Originally posted by Kago
    "The water?" Rinoa asked as she splashed Jamili some more. "Why the water? What about me?"
    "What about you?" Jamili smirked, swimming over , and splashing her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara laughed and breathed in some air, "Phew, Oh boy was that fun, Yeah I'm fine.. was laughing so hard I just couldnt get any time to breathe" Kara said with a smirk, "Thanks Ballard" Kara said getting up on her paws, "So now what you guys?" Kara asked.
    "What about we just have a splash fight and wrestle around no more tickling" Ballard says leaping playfully onto Scout dunking his head under.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (hmm i just noticed something.. Rinoa, Kago, Kovujin, Nela, Mara, Kara, Reno, Scout, Ballard and Jamili are all at the Waterhole )

Kara smirked "Sounds good to me!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ballard playfully started splashing Kara. Scout comes out of the water and playfully growls at Ballard. Ballard playfully growls back they both get into a play battle stance and circle each other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Na ah, Jamili and Rinoa are at a different place. This is a smaller water hole near the edge of the Pridelands))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ah i see.. Hehe)

Kara got out of the water and shivered a little, "brr Cold" Kara said with a smirk, rubbing her eyes with her paws to dry them, which did no good seeing her fur was still wet, she shook her fur off sending water everywhere,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh nevermind." Rinoa said as she stopped splashing, licked Jamili on the cheek, and resumed splashing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ballard and Scout wrestled in the water for a while and then Scout came out and dried himself off it took a while. Scout then snuggled right next to Kara who looked and felt very cold Scout tried his hardest to warm her up even though he was shivering himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jamili smiled and his face turned a slight crimson, but it didn't last long and he splashed Rinoa back.

"So is this what you do everyday? Just play?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Ballard and Scout wrestled in the water for a while and then Scout came out and dried himself off it took a while. Scout then snuggled right next to Kara who looked and felt very cold Scout tried his hardest to warm her up even though he was shivering himself.
    Kara coughed, "Ahem Scout, Remember your Dare? you have to stay next to Ballard all day, Not me" Kara said with a wink. "Thanks for trying to keep me warm though, But the sun can do that" Kara said rolling onto her back sprawling out underneath the suns rays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Play and sleep." Rinoa said laughing. "It's my routine....If you don't think our relationship is the best, tell me to stop and I will."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh right" Scout said feeling a little disappointed but he smiled and snuggled next to Ballard. "I can be just as much fun to snuggle up too as Kara Don't worry Scout" She said with a chuckle. She cuddles against his fur. Scout purred in contentment as he snuggled againdt her for warmth.