Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 641 of 689 FirstFirst ... 141541591631639640641642643651 ... LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,820 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zabad came to the log bridge that seperated the Pridelands from the Outlands. He was hungrey and fed up, he was gonna catch something to eat, just for him and Nuka, he promised himself that his mother nor Vitani and especially not Kovu would see a slice of it.

A big fat zebra, yes. He looked at the bridge. Then he jumped onto a nearby crocodile in the creek and jumped from head to head laughing cruelly at the annoyed animals being unable to catch him. He climbed up the ledge onto the prideland's hot soil and smiled wickedly down at the crocodiles. He hadn't a scratch on him, he was too quick for them but he had left some nasty marks in some of the crocodile's heads from his long claws.

He skulked away into the long grass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
    "It's okay Dash, if you want to stay with us you can, most of Scout's siblings are adopted...we have room for more." Kago said as he pulled Dash back towards the group.
    Dash stopped and perked his up in astonishment as Kago said this. He didn't fully understand what he was trying to say it sounded like he was implying that if he wanted too Dash could live with Kago and Scout. He would have liked nothing more if that were the case. "What did you say" Dash asked.

"What he said was if you want too you could stay here with me and my dad." Scout said.

"So what you're saying is if I want too I could have a dad and Scout as a brother? " Dash asked getting a bit more excited.

Scout nodded his head."Exactly Dash but no one's gonna force you we just want you too be happy Dash so do you sa..........."

Scout couldn't finish his sentence because at that very moment Dash almost tackled him over as he gave Scout a giant hug. "I would love nothing more then to live with you guys"

Dash hugged Kago too and gave him a lick on the cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon wandered into the cave of Pride Rock.
    "Simba," he called, he cleared his throat and walked a little further in, "Er, Simba, buddy."

EDIT:
    Originally posted by Zazu_2004
    .ooc WELL I would like to rp but King Simba has yet to reply to my last post I made
    Hey since, I'm waiting for KS too, (she's obviously busy with other stuff) why don't you role play with me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Dash stopped and perked his up in astonishment as Kago said this. He didn't fully understand what he was trying to say it sounded like he was implying that if he wanted too Dash could live with Kago and Scout. He would have liked nothing more if that were the case. "What did you say" Dash asked.

"What he said was if you want too you could stay here with me and my dad." Scout said.

"So what you're saying is if I want too I could have a dad and Scout as a brother? " Dash asked getting a bit more excited.

Scout nodded his head."Exactly Dash but no one's gonna force you we just want you too be happy Dash so do you sa..........."

Scout couldn't finish his sentence because at that very moment Dash almost tackled him over as he gave Scout a giant hug. "I would love nothing more then to live with you guys"

Dash hugged Kago too and gave him a lick on the cheek.
    Kago smiled, it seemed like everyday his family was getting bigger. Kago remembered when he met Karifu, Scout, and Ballard; he knew his life had changed forever when he met them. Now he has Dash.

"Well then, welcome home Dash." Kago said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout was so happy to see her. Scout may have been the most happiest cub in the whole entire world> Scout loved her so much and was so glad that she wasn't injured or even worse dead. Scout who was still pinned to the ground by Kara licked away the tear that was on her cheek. "I missed you too Kara more then anything else in this world I am so happy that nothing bad happened to you I was so worried about you." Scout says covering her face with licks as well. "You're the world to me Kara so when I couldn'y find you a part of me died. I'm a wreck without you Kara. I'm gonna make sure you never leave my side ever again." Scout gives her a long nuzzle on the cheek and wraps his paws around her neck in a tight little hug.
    Kara smiled softly and held close to his fur nuzzling his cheek softly, "Missed you too Scout... Didn't think I would ever get out of their alive.." She said softly, "Well... I might have to be alone in some occasions now!" She said with a smirk and rubbed her nose softly against his, rolling to his side to lay beside him.

"So what are we to do now?" She said happily

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kago smiled, it seemed like everyday his family was getting bigger. Kago remembered when he met Karifu, Scout, and Ballard; he knew his life had changed forever when he met them. Now he has Dash.

"Well then, welcome home Dash." Kago said.
    Dash smiles widely he had heard so much about how great having a family was but he never knew it was going to be this great he didn't know anything could feel this great. "Thanks Ka......... I mean daddy" Dash said correcting himself with a smile.

"This is gonna be great Dash having a new brother to play with and too stay with It's gonna be just like a sleepover except ten times better" Scout said hopping up and down because he had finally found a brother to spend his time with.

"Yeah it's going to be so awesome Scout we're gonna do everything from now o......." He takes a look at Kara. "And who is this beautiful young lady?" Dash asked he bows his head down in greeting. "I'm Dash what's your name?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled softly and blushed, "You don't have to bow bud" She said with a smirk,

"My names Kara.." She said stepping forward with a smile. "Nice to meet you Dash.." She said softly with a slight purr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara smiled softly and blushed, "You don't have to bow bud" She said with a smirk,

"My names Kara.." She said stepping forward with a smile. "Nice to meet you Dash.." She said softly with a slight purr.
    Dash smiled as she purred. "Kara that's a real nice name." Dash said with a big smile.

Scout kept an eye on Dash. He had a certain feeling that Dash wouldn't try to date his girlfriend but Scout wanted to be sure.

"SO where do you know Scout from" Dash asked curiously.

"Remember that lost girlfriend I was telling you about Dash?" Scout asked.

"Yeah what about he.................... oh gosh do I feel stupid here I am hitting on my brother's girlfriend I'm sorry Scout" Dash said embarrassed.

"Dude it's all cool" Scout said giving him a brotherly hug. And then going over and licking Kara. "So sweetie what do you wanna do wanna hang out and play by the water hole? You can come too Dash if ya want"

"Cool thanks Scout I'd love to hang out with you guys" Dash said excited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kago was already at the water hole which was three steps away from his den.

"What are you guys waiting for?" Kago asked as he jumped in, dousing Dash, Kara, and Scout in the process.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kago was already at the water hole which was three steps away from his den.

"What are you guys waiting for?" Kago asked as he jumped in, dousing Dash, Kara, and Scout in the process.
    Dash and Scout jump back as they were both dosued by their dad. Dash and Scout look at each other with a big smile. Dash playfully tackles his dad knocking him underwater for dousing him. "Cannon ball" Scout dived in making Kara even more wet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After resurfacing, Kago had snuck up behind Dash and tossed him up into the air.

"Look at him go." Kago said with a laugh as Dash splashed back into the water.

-------------------------------------------

"Hey, Jamili, I'm gettin' tired, wanna head back to my place and meet my family?" Riona asked as she got out of water and shook off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jamili looked at Rinoa thoughtfully. He didn't really like the idea of meeting Rinoa's family, for they could take his presense in two ways. One, they would welcome him with open arms. Or two, they would chase him out of the Pridelands until his legs were as stiff as an acacia thorn.

"I don't know, I mean do you think your parents would mind?"

Perhaps by chance, Rinoa's parents were as kind hearted as her, but one could never tell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't think so, every single sibling I have is one that was orphaned." Rinoa said as she began to walk to the more well known water hole.

"You coming?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    As she batted at his nose, He drew his head back some. Tumai raised an eyebrow up in curiosity, "What thoughts? I just asked if you wanted me to think of something." He said with a smirk. He purred gently and nuzzled Subira's cheek as she kept her head next to his.

"Nah, I'm not thinking of anything like that or.. Am I.." He said with a wink to her and let out a soft chuckle still purring gently, He moved his paw back up Subira's side and let it rest ontop of her head stroking at her ear's softly.

"But you really never did answer my question.." he said with a smirk,
    "Well I'm sure your small mouse sized brain can think for itself"

Subira poked Tumai's temple, and giggled softly as his brow furrowed. She purred shortly as he stroked her ears, but pulled his paw off while she waited for him to decide on what to do.
    She groomed her paw as she often did, for good grooming was something enforced upon her since cub-hood. The health of the Pride depended on it, her father believed that a clean pride, was a healthy pride. Subira mocked the saying, but she still followed her fathers rules of hygeine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smirked and purred gently as she poked him, He watched her start to groom herself.. Again, She had always done it, And he had too.. When he was a cub and was forced to groom, Often done by his mother, Or.. Well, Himself. He smirked and sat up so he was sitting down next to Subira now and imitated her starting to lick upon his own paw cleaning his fur slightly of the dirt that had collected upon it whilst he was on the ground.

"Dirty me.." He said in a calm voice. Then looked over to Subira. "Yeah You're probably right.. Lets see... Something.. To do.." He said closing his eyes in thought. It took him a while, Then he spoke.

"I don't know." He said clearly and with a blank expression on his muzzle. "Whatever... I guess." He said with a smirk as he pawed his quiff back up that had fallen into his face again covering up his eye,

"Stupid thing.." he said with a slight chuckle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thats not very helpful" Subira smirked, while helping Tumai to tidy up his mane. She looked around again, looking for another place to explore. Her tail twitched from side to side, her eyes scanning the cold stone walls. She yawned a huge yawn, and then rested her head against Tumai's chest. She was still a little sleepy from the bright warm sun she had been lying in not to long ago. That brought back the memory of Scout, and she wondered what he was doing. Maybe he was with Kara; the two looked so cute together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After resurfacing, Kago had snuck up behind Dash and tossed him up into the air.

"Look at him go." Kago said with a laugh as Dash splashed back into the water.
    "Ahhh" Dash screamed with a laugh as he went flying through the air and landed with a loud splash. "Oh, you just wait I'm gonna get you back for that dad?" Dash yells playfully once he surfaces.

Scout who was soaking wet was swimming around. Dash smiles as he saw Scout. He backs up a few paces.

"Hey Scout think fast" Dash says he runs and playfully pounces On Scout sending Scout underwater. "Ha Ha Scout I............." But just at that moment Scout dragged Dash under with his paws. After Dash and Scout surface they wrestle and tussle around in the water. And then Dash playfully jumps onto his dad's back and hangs on. Repaying him for throwing him in the water a few minutes ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kopa
    Kaden smiled as Kala kissed him and then nuzzled him on the nose. "I..I won't go in there if you don't want me to Kala." he said as he knew she was worried.
    "doesn't look like we need to now Kaden" Kala smiled nuzzling Kaden softly, looking over at Scout and Kara. "See Scout, I told you she'd be fine" Kala smirked. "You alright Kara?" Kala asked. "Hey Kago" Kala said looking up at him. "you ok?" she asked wondering if he remember Scout's best friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon walked out of the cave. Simba wasn't there, although he hadn't stayed long. Maybe he could get Zazu to seach around for Kiara and if there was no hope in finding her that way, maybe he could get him to get Simba for him. At least this gave him more time to find Kiara, little monkey, why did she insist on running off.

Everyday it was the same thing, wake up, find some grubs, Simba would tell them to watch Kiara, Kiara would realise they were following her, get irritated and run off. Hey it was orders ok? Timon had to admit though it was hard taking orders from Simba, he still hadn't gotten used to the fact that one of his best buddies was King. Puts a person into a whole different perspective. They still hung out and stuff, had fun sometimes but Simba had important responsibilities now which gave him less time to have fun. Sometimes Timon and Pumbaa came with him on important ensignments (as long as they weren't too dangerous) but ever since Kiara was born that very rarely happened. What a disappointment, having a girl, I mean yeah she was cute and all and when she was really little she was actually alot of fun but once she got into her head she was going to be queen, she got a bit bigheaded. Lets just hope she grows out of that soon.

Timon climbed down Pride rock and back onto the hot soil.
    "Kiara!!" He called, "Pumbaa!!!, Zazu!!!!"

((Man it's difficult to RP when ppl don't come back, hope nobody needed Timon while I was away cos if so I'm sorry cos now I know how annoying it is, we're missing key characters here.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ahhh" Dash screamed with a laugh as he went flying through the air and landed with a loud splash. "Oh, you just wait I'm gonna get you back for that dad?" Dash yells playfully once he surfaces.

Scout who was soaking wet was swimming around. Dash smiles as he saw Scout. He backs up a few paces.

"Hey Scout think fast" Dash says he runs and playfully pounces On Scout sending Scout underwater. "Ha Ha Scout I............." But just at that moment Scout dragged Dash under with his paws. After Dash and Scout surface they wrestle and tussle around in the water. And then Dash playfully jumps onto his dad's back and hangs on. Repaying him for throwing him in the water a few minutes ago.
    "Oof." Kago grunted as Dash landed on his back. Kago was now making sure to keep his back above the water to make sure he didn't pull Dash under.

-----------------------------------------

"Jamili, you coming?" Rinoa asked as she headed for where her family's den is located.