Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 563 of 689 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565573613663 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,260 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well i might as well walk this way" Titus was about to walk when suddenly he can't move he was in so much in pain that his legs just gave in, he get's to his feet and clolapses to teh floor of the dirt, he roars in pain he, hopes someone heard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira perked her ears up to the sound of a roar.
    She looked back and forth between the new lion and the roar.

She decided to go and see where the roar had come from, because it sounded unusually familar.

She ran over to the roar, to find none other then Titus on the ground and in pain.

"Titus, are you alright?"

Subira was quite surprised that her old friend should appear out of no where.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Subira.....Is that.....you" trying to figure out the fimilair face

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, its me. What happened to you?" Subira asked, her face full of concern.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara listened carefully, She kept a tear inside of her, It was sad, Scouts life was just.. Sad, Everything bad always happened to him, How could he keep living in such a bad world. Kara sighed.

From now on, I'm not letting Scout even get a chance to think of something bad, I'm going to be there with him.. Every second of his life.

She looked down at the grass, "Thats.. Terrible.." Kara said with a sigh turning her head to look back at Scout, She let out another sigh, but this one was a little bit harder. She moved a little closer to Scout, Snuggling close against his fur, "I'll be here for you Scout, All your problems you will face in the future, we will face.. Together" Kara said smiling laying her head on his shoulder.
    Scout smiled as Kara put her head on his shoulder."Thanks for being so forgiving Kara" Scout said with a smile nuzzling her cheek. "Nice to know that somebody will always be here for me." Scout pulls Ballard right next to him and hugs them both. "A happy tear rolls down his face. He had never had anyone who cared this much about him. "Well let's get back to playing" Scout said with a smile.

He goes back to Kala and smiles. "Now where were we? Oh yes, I believe I was right about here." Scout says as he playfully pounces on her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Yes well we were all friends....when he I heard Mufasa and him were suppsably both killed killed I cried just as much as you did Nala" Twilight replied looking up at her "It was just as hard on me than you thats for sure; I nearly died of shock to see him back.....you didn't even tell me when you arrived back before Simba made his apperence" he said looking at her still tilting his head to her slightly.
    "It doesn't matter though we are all happy" he purred as Nala rested her head on his.
    He softly stroked Nala's sides with his paws purring softly himself.
    "So when we going to try some pinning huh" he whispered to her smiling.
    ''I know Twilight and I'm sorry for not telling you when I got back, I thought as much as you that Simba was dead and When i found him I was overwhelmed! ''I didn't even think he was gunna come back'' she said looking down. ''But like you said It doesn't matter now. Nala looked at Twilight and smiled ''how about now'' she winked before pinning him to the ground.

Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout got up and walked over to the water.

Ballard walks up to Scout.

Ballard: Hi, Scout.

She said with a smile.

Scout didn't respond.

Ballard sits down next to Kara.

"I wonder what his problem is. You didn't brag too much about pinning him did you? Scout has really been feeling bad for himself ever since his parents died between you and me he's even blaming himself for what hyenas did to his parents." Ballard said starting to sound a little worried about him.
    Kala looked at Kara and then over to Scout where another lioness cub had appeared that she didn't know, she thought it was best she leave and she ran off!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Subira perked her ears up to the sound of a roar.
    She looked back and forth between the new lion and the roar.

She decided to go and see where the roar had come from, because it sounded unusually familar.

She ran over to the roar, to find none other then Titus on the ground and in pain.

"Titus, are you alright?"

Subira was quite surprised that her old friend should appear out of no where.
    Sengalo came to a halt when the scent of another lioness met his nose. He still kept his head low, not wanting to take the chance of running into someone that he might regret later. There were more unfamiliar smells than he liked. Even if they weren't Pridelander, Sengalo couldn't take the chance. There were a lot of newcomers to the Pridelands, so he never knew who was on what side.

Taken by suprise by the roar, Sengalo's head darted up. Green eyes stared about, trying to find it's source. He could now make out the form of a lioness running off in the direction of the roar. She must've been startled by it, too. At his distance, Sengalo couldn't recognize it as Subira. Well, that's one he thought to himself now what about the other one and those cubs...? He looked around to see if he could find the other lioness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    ''I know Twilight and I'm sorry for not telling you when I got back, I thought as much as you that Simba was dead and When i found him I was overwhelmed! ''I didn't even think he was gunna come back'' she said looking down. ''But like you said It doesn't matter now. Nala looked at Twilight and smiled ''how about now'' she winked before pinning him to the ground.

Kala looked at Kara and then over to Scout where another lioness cub had appeared that she didn't know, she thought it was best she leave and she ran off!
    Scout ran off after Kala to introduce his sister to her. "Hey wait up Kala where are you going in such a hurry? That was just my sister Ballard." Scout yelled after her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and purred, "Well thats just who I am.. I'm too nice I guess" Kara said rubbing her head up and down on Scout's cheek, "It is nice to know someones there for you when you need them the most," Kara said with a smile. Kara licked away his tear, "That better be a tear of joy, or happiness.." Kara said purring lightly. "Okay Scout.. What do you want to do, Oh wait get Kala!" Kara said with a smirk, then she turned around to see Scout running off after Kala,

Did someone scare her? Was it ballard? or something else?

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and purred, "Well thats just who I am.. I'm too nice I guess" Kara said rubbing her head up and down on Scout's cheek, "It is nice to know someones there for you when you need them the most," Kara said with a smile. Kara licked away his tear, "That better be a tear of joy, or happiness.." Kara said purring lightly. "Okay Scout.. What do you want to do, Oh wait get Kala!" Kara said with a smirk, then she turned around to see Scout running off after Kala,

Did someone scare her? Was it ballard? or something else?
    "Probably it was me" Ballard said with a smile. "While we're here I got to thank you for always being there for my brother you know exactly how to make him happy in ways I don't even know Scout really thinks you're the greatest. I have never seen Scout that happy around anyone else. In fact I'd like to know some of your secrets how do you make him so happy? " Ballard asks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Its easy... I just be me.. And show affection, Lots of it" Kara said purring, "But I'm not going to show you how I do it.." kara said with a smirk, "That would look... Wrong" Kara said laughing, she playfully nudged Ballard, "Hmm mostly a lick on the nose gets him.." Kara said with a smile, "Well it cheers him up when I'm beside him, Or whenever I'm there next to him, its like he's a little happier.." Kara said still smiling.
    "Anyways Yeah, Thats basically how I make him happy.. But there is more ways that are secrets..." Kara said with a wink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Its easy... I just be me.. And show affection, Lots of it" Kara said purring, "But I'm not going to show you how I do it.." kara said with a smirk, "That would look... Wrong" Kara said laughing, she playfully nudged Ballard, "Hmm mostly a lick on the nose gets him.." Kara said with a smile, "Well it cheers him up when I'm beside him, Or whenever I'm there next to him, its like he's a little happier.." Kara said still smiling.
    "Anyways Yeah, Thats basically how I make him happy.. But there is more ways that are secrets..." Kara said with a wink.
    "Okay I'll try that I mean I can try to make him happy but you're his girlfriend of course he's going to be happiest around you"Ballard said. "I'll try some of those suggestions Kara and one more thing............. Thanks!" Ballard gives Kara a small friendly hug. "It just kinda seemed that he hated spending time with me or something so I just need to remember those ideas."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nah, He never hated spending time with you Ballard, He tells me all the time about how special you are to him, and all the nice things you've done" Kara said with a smile hugging Ballard back, "Besidese your a great person Ballard, Better yet, Your cute as i don't know what, That yellow fur would make a lot of people fall for you later on in life" Kara said with a wink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nah, He never hated spending time with you Ballard, He tells me all the time about how special you are to him, and all the nice things you've done" Kara said with a smile hugging Ballard back, "Besidese your a great person Ballard, Better yet, Your cute as i don't know what, That yellow fur would make a lot of people fall for you later on in life" Kara said with a wink.
    "You really think so Kara"? Ballard said. "Scout's been talking about how special I was too you? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I need to thank Scout when he gets back. You're very cute yourself if you weren't cute my brother would have never fallen for you." Ballard said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So I've heard him tell me, about a thousand times" Kara said still smiling, "So, Seems Scouts gone off.. With that other girl, So what do you want to do, Just us girls" Kara said with a smirk,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I can't get up i can't move my arms or my legs" Titus looks at his legs they were so sore that anyone can know how sore he is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    "Its ok Nala" Twilight smiled softly stroking her cheek once more "After what we heard from Scar about the stampede its no reason why we thought that.....but you saw him before Nala the day you ran away just was a little supprised you didn't tell me anything till I saw him appear on Pride Rock after Scar hit Sarabi" he said thinking back stroking her cheek once more "Don't feel bad about it Nala".
    "Sounds good to me" he smiled as Nala pressed him down on the ground "But that wasn't fair" he smiled laughing softly.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So I've heard him tell me, about a thousand times" Kara said still smiling, "So, Seems Scouts gone off.. With that other girl, So what do you want to do, Just us girls" Kara said with a smirk,
    "Scout will be back very soon knowing my brother as well as I think I do". "HMMMM..... uhhhhhhhhh....... How about you tell me what it's like to fall in love. " Ballard said inching closer to Kara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara noticed she was getting closer to her,

What is she doing..

"Well uh..I don't know really.. Just the same feeling you have when you care for someone a lot I guess.." Kara said with a smirk. "Nothing really different."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara noticed she was getting closer to her,

What is she doing..

"Well uh..I don't know really.. Just the same feeling you have when you care for someone a lot I guess.." Kara said with a smirk. "Nothing really different."
    "I always thought it was something magical like the kind of thing you'd hear in a fairy tale." Ballard said with a passionate sigh. "Hey I got an idea for a great girls name you ever play Truth or Dare Kara?" Ballard said her eyes gleaming with excitement.