Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 593 of 689 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595603643 ... LastLast
Results 11,841 to 11,860 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He smirked and stuck his tongue out over at Subira then put it back in his muzzle and laughed,

He turned his head back in the direction of where Titus was in the den.

"Long journey? Where did you go Titus? Have fun there Where Ever You were I suppose" He said with a wink.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Titus
    "Wow your becoming stronger then the last time i saw ya"Titus turns his head and heard Tumai call his name"i'm feeling ok i just got back from a long journey."
    "Yeah, I guess you're right I am getting stronger." Scout said with a cocky smile. He loved to show off. "So where exactly you go Titus? Scout said cocking an ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, where have you been lately Titus?" Subira asked, ignoring Tumai's childish remarks and gestures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Give it our best shout" Nala smirked, ''I Love you too Twilight and I would hate for anything bad to happen to you, as you said, I always found you an attractive cub, and thought whoever would end up with you would be one lucky lioness'' she smiled. ''and I am the lucky lioness" she replied nuzzling Twilight before licking his nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    "You'll know if you suffered such pain..." Katai sighs as he feels a stab of pain go through his side, "I told you, tomorrow isn't good enough... I might as well give up now... my life is hell enough already. What's the use in carrying on?" He sighs as he pads away.

He then stops and looks back once more, "Twilight, I'm sorry..." He sighs and smiles a bit, "...I realise I acted rather like a jerk."
    (Quoting last post.)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, I over heard someone say that there's been a disaster some where beyond this place and i thought that if I go there i may find the anwsers I seek and.........."Titus didn't want to continue talking, he been through alot of fighting and such through his journey, he claimed to be the hero through out his journey but he hated fighting, it was againest his will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, I over heard someone say that there's been a disaster some where beyond this place and i thought that if I go there i may find the anwsers I seek and.........."Titus didn't want to continue talking, he been through alot of fighting and such through his journey, he claimed to be the hero through out his journey but he hated fighting, it was againest his will.
    Scout could tell he didn't want to go on. "Well I'm just glad you're back here safe and sound" Scout said nuzzling his paw a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    ''Give it our best shout" Nala smirked, ''I Love you too Twilight and I would hate for anything bad to happen to you, as you said, I always found you an attractive cub, and thought whoever would end up with you would be one lucky lioness'' she smiled. ''and I am the lucky lioness" she replied nuzzling Twilight before licking his nose.
    "Nala I love you so much that I just want to love you more and I would hate for anything bad to happen to you Nala" Twilight purred as Nala nuzzled him nuzzling her back as she licked her nose.
    "Nala if there ever was a attarctive cub then you were that cub" he purred and kissed Nala passonatly licking her nose before continuing to nuzzle her as he placed a paw on hers and softly stroked it.
    "Your one lucky lioness.....and I'm a lucky lion" he purred into her ear.
    "I don't want to be with anyone else but you Nala" he purred nuzzling her still.

"You'll know if you suffered such pain..." Katai sighs as he feels a stab of pain go through his side, "I told you, tomorrow isn't good enough... I might as well give up now... my life is hell enough already. What's the use in carrying on?" He sighs as he pads away.

He then stops and looks back once more, "Twilight, I'm sorry..." He sighs and smiles a bit, "...I realise I acted rather like a jerk."
    "For christsake Kat" Twilight sighed speaking softly to himself listened to Katai.
    "Katai....Rafiki will help and I'm sure he will turn up tommorow...cause its to late in the day now it being night and all; but he will help Katai and I know you can't help but snap at me especially in ths situation" he sighed nuzzling Nala's chest before looking up at Katai once more.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, I over heard someone say that there's been a disaster some where beyond this place and i thought that if I go there i may find the answers I seek and.........."Titus didn't want to continue talking, he been through alot of fighting and such through his journey, he claimed to be the hero through out his journey but he hated fighting, it was againest his will.
    "Well its good to have you back Titus" Subira smiled, patting him on the shoulder with her paw.

"We can have it just like old times. But alot of things have changed while you've been away Titus" She said, looking at Scout, Tumai, and then back to Titus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai sighed,

"Sorry, I can leave you guys alone when ever you guys are together, so it would be more like the old times? Cause I really don't think I was in the picture" he said with a wink.

He looked over to Subira and smiled,

"Think thats a good idea?" Tumai asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its alright Tumai" She smiled, not wanted Tumai to be left alone. She loved spending time with Tumai, but right now, catching up with friends seemed equally important.

"Atleast I think its alright"

Subira looked at Titus and Scout for their opinions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "For christsake Kat" Twilight sighed speaking softly to himself listened to Katai.
    "Katai....Rafiki will help and I'm sure he will turn up tommorow...cause its to late in the day now it being night and all; but he will help Katai and I know you can't help but snap at me especially in ths situation" he sighed nuzzling Nala's chest before looking up at Katai once more.
    "What?! I said I was sorry... I'm not snapping at anyone." Katai immediately turns round as he listens to Twilight, "Guess you need your ears checked then, huh?" He smirks to him, "Alright, I'll take your word for it but please, take me to him tomorrow ok? I guess I need to rest a bit instead of walking about and arguing with you." He rolls his eyes laughing slightly, "Yes, I acted like a complete jerk... I'm sorry, Twi. Friends?" He held his paw out.

"I'll leave you two to it now alright? You two just... have fun now." He winks to Twilight and smirks.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    "Its alright Tumai" She smiled, not wanted Tumai to be left alone. She loved spending time with Tumai, but right now, catching up with friends seemed equally important.

"Atleast I think its alright"

Subira looked at Titus and Scout for their opinions.
    Scout looked at Subira's glance. "You don't even have to ask Subira. This guy seems like a cool lion and he wouldn't interfere with us catching up with each other well I don't think he would. He could stay if he wants it's all right with me." Scout says smiling at Subira and then smiling over to Tumai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "i agree with Scout"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "i agree with Scout"
    "Of course you agree with me I'm the smart one" Scout says joking with Titus. "SO Subira how you been doing with your "Friend" of yours." Scout asks looking at Tumai.

In the distance Kara had followed Scout to where he was. Scout lurked in the shadows unknowingly by Kara waiting for a perfect chance to playfully pounce on her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rinoa yawned and began closing her eyes from her spot on the ground under the tree. She was waiting for Jamili to lay down as well, but she didn't have enough energy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What?! I said I was sorry... I'm not snapping at anyone." Katai immediately turns round as he listens to Twilight, "Guess you need your ears checked then, huh?" He smirks to him, "Alright, I'll take your word for it but please, take me to him tomorrow ok? I guess I need to rest a bit instead of walking about and arguing with you." He rolls his eyes laughing slightly, "Yes, I acted like a complete jerk... I'm sorry, Twi. Friends?" He held his paw out.

"I'll leave you two to it now alright? You two just... have fun now." He winks to Twilight and smirks.
    "Yeah I guess I need to have em checked well I'm sure Nala can do something there" Twilight smirked nuzzling Nala under the muzzle licking her nose softly.
    "Your not a complete jerk and of course your my friend because I forgive you" he smiled looking over at him holding a paw against his smiling.
    "And thanks Katai me and Nala been waiting for this all days its most appreciated" he smiled softly petting Katai's head "And don't worry we will" Twilight winked back
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey!" Katai smirks playfully as Twilight pets his head, "I'm not a little cub, y'know!" He grins and playfully nudges Twilight's paw away from his head, "I shall leave you two in peace now and hey, play nice." He winks to them both, "Glad ya forgive me anyway. Very rare I act like that."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    "Of course you agree with me I'm the smart one" Scout says joking with Titus. "SO Subira how you been doing with your "Friend" of yours." Scout asks looking at Tumai.

In the distance Kara had followed Scout to where he was. Scout lurked in the shadows unknowingly by Kara waiting for a perfect chance to playfully pounce on her.
    [For KTL]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22

(ooh sorry, I was caught up with Homework and other Internet Problems.. Sorry Simba..)

Tumai smirked at the cubs comment, "You know good and well what we have been doing," He said with a laugh.

---

Kara walked up to where Pride Rock was begining to come into her view, she arrived at the first step not to soon and put her paw up to it, Then she heard something a sound.. Somewhere close by and she smirked, Scout.. Kara thought to herself, she turned her head back in front of her and padded up the steps to the den entrance smiling.

She noticed right away Subira, Tumai, and another lion, he was completly white, and had a golden mane, but it wasnt like her fathers, It didn't completely circle his neck like her Fathers and other lions, Meaning he was still of a nearly young age.

(Ooc: Sorry if your character profile is like.. Messed up Titus, I only remember what your character looks like from a pic Mizani showed me a very very very long time ago.. Sorry again, its like.. midnight here almost and i'm super tired also ..)