Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 665 of 689 FirstFirst ... 165565615655663664665666667675 ... LastLast
Results 13,281 to 13,300 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Scout!" Kago called as he shook off. "Time to come home!" The sun had finished setting and it was hard to see. This made him want his cub to come home safely even more due to the fact hyenas are mostly nocturnal...or so he was told.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
    "Scout!" Kago called as he shook off. "Time to come home!" The sun had finished setting and it was hard to see. This made him want his cub to come home safely even more due to the fact hyenas are mostly nocturnal...or so he was told.
    "I'll see ya guys later that's my dad Dash come on it's time too go home"

"I am going too miss you sweet snow princess" Dash said too Kala kissing her on the lips.

"Let's go Romeo" Scout said teasingly too Dash.

Dash and Scout race each other home.

Both: Hey Dad!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura could see Scout and Tando talking, she smiled and carried on drinking from the water hole, when she had finished she bathed herself in the water and relaxed on the waters surface whilst Tando and Scout talked. She could sense they were talking about girls. She closed Her eye and her infamous smirk came back on her face as she bathed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey guys, it's getting dark so I'd like you to stay near the den." Kago said as he motioned to the cave behind him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando headed towards Sukari, he walked into the cold water and swam over to her. ''Hey princess'' Tando said and gave her a nuzzle. ''How are you?'' Tando asked, not capable of asking anything else at the very moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    Tando headed towards Sukari, he walked into the cold water and swam over to her. ''Hey princess'' Tando said and gave her a nuzzle. ''How are you?'' Tando asked, not capable of asking anything else at the very moment.
    Sakura opened one eye. "Who you calling princess" she smirked giving Tando a lick as he wadded over to her. "The Punk be fine how be thee?" she asked trying to sound cool with her smirk getting bigger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
    "Hey guys, it's getting dark so I'd like you to stay near the den." Kago said as he motioned to the cave behind him.
    "Yes dad" They both say in unison. Dash was the first too go in the cave he was a little bit afraid of the dark. Scout followed him inside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kago headed to where Karifu was and lied down to sleep and looked around. His family was perfect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando raised an eyebrow an tried to imitate ''Meee bee fejn.. er.. nevermind'' Tando giggled ''Do you see any other beautiful, sweet, charming, loving lioness around here?'' Tando said and poked her nose playfully as he put on a gentle smile. ''No? Good'' Tando answered himself and gave her a lick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando raised an eyebrow an tried to imitate ''Meee bee fejn.. er.. nevermind'' Tando giggled ''Do you see any other beautiful, sweet, charming, loving lioness around here?'' Tando said and poked her nose playfully as he put on a gentle smile. ''No? Good'' Tando answered himself and gave her a lick.
    Sakura chuckled softly at Tando "Well... No but sure there is more around the pridelands" she smirked. "Kala's one of them" she smirked and poked Tandos nose playfully back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura chuckled softly at Tando "Well... No but sure there is more around the pridelands" she smirked. "Kala's one of them" she smirked and poked Tandos nose playfully back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''You know who I'm talking about'' Tando said as he wrapped his tail around hers and pulled her in tight. ''You're my punked princess, am I right?'' Tando said and giggled as he gave her a lick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''You know who I'm talking about'' Tando said as he wrapped his tail around hers and pulled her in tight. ''You're my punked princess, am I right?'' Tando said and giggled as he gave her a lick.
    Sakura smirked. "Yeah I know I do" she said with a chuckle as she licked Tandos nose. "Hmm... I'm still not sure about the princess bit" she smirked whilst raising her eyebrow "however I sure am your punk" she said with an evil but sexy grin.

( XD )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando chuckled lightly. ''Rawr'' Tando said as he blinked playfully at Sakura. ''You sure are'' He gave her a long lick and nuzzled her lovingly, just a thing he had to do right now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando chuckled lightly. ''Rawr'' Tando said as he blinked playfully at Sakura. ''You sure are'' He gave her a long lick and nuzzled her lovingly, just a thing he had to do right now...
    Sakura smirked. "Rawr" She said with a wink before swishing her tail under Tandos nose to make sure she tickled him as soft as a feather, smiling then smirking once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando giggled as her tail ran under his nose. ''Watch who you're playing with'' Tando said and smiled evily, but sexy and stroked Sakura's belly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Pointing out a rule here guys

[size=huge]No One Lined Replies[/size]

can't even remember if i should post here or not lol.

*Stops stealing KS's job and runs off))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Haha, thanks Kovy. xD I was thinking of mentioning that the other day. Anyway, read the RP rules if you're not sure.))

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando giggled as her tail ran under his nose. ''Watch who you're playing with'' Tando said and smiled evily, but sexy and stroked Sakura's belly.
    Sakura smirked. "Why what you going to do about it?" she asked, smirking again and smiling evily back at Tando tickling his nose with her tail tuft once more before running of up a tree and smirking down at Tando with a sly looking but sexy smirk on her face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Awww! That ain't fair!'' Tando said and giggled lightly. He had never learned to climb trees, and he would not bother not to learn it. The memories from the past just made him wince everytime he thought about it. ''I'm going to get you... and then I'm going to... hmhm'' Tando said playfully and walked over to the tree and stretched out in a sexy way, clawing the tree. ''Hehe'' Tando giggled and blinked at Sakura.