Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 652 of 689 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,040 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Scout looked over at Kara. He felt so bad for Kara and he hadn't seen her in so long. He didn't want her too feel left out. Kara meant everything too Scout and seeing her scared and sad was the last thing that Scout wanted. "You guys go and have fun without me I think I'm gonna stay back with Kara. I haven't seen her in so long and want too spend some quality time with her" Scout said looking over at his scared girlfriend.

Scout walks over too Kara. "Hey Sweetie I decided too hang out with you today it's been so long since I saw you that I want nothing more then too stay here and be with you." Scout said nuzzling her chin with a loud purr.
    "Who's gonna protect me now ?".Shandie said in a somewhat scared tone.
    "Awww it will be no fun without you Scout.The adventure won't feel right,are you sure Kara wouldn't want to come along,it might do her some good".Karifu said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Linkie
    "Who's gonna protect me now ?".Shandie said in a somewhat scared tone.
    "Awww it will be no fun without you Scout.The adventure won't feel right,are you sure Kara wouldn't want to come along,it might do her some good".Karifu said.
    "Great idea mom it would get her sometime too meet the new people of our family and I'll get too spend some time with her. I just didn't want her too feel alone you should come with us Kara it's gonna be a lot of fun. " Scout said walking next too her curling his tail around her's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Great idea mom it would get her sometime too meet the new people of our family and I'll get too spend some time with her. I just didn't want her too feel alone you should come with us Kara it's gonna be a lot of fun. " Scout said walking next too her curling his tail around her's.

"I'd also like to get to know Kara better too,and i'm sure she'd have a fun time'i think we should be off now before it gets dark,now that is when it will be scary".Karifu said with a wink and a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We can go now if you want." Kago said as he walked to the front of the den.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Rinoa shouted as she ran after Kago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
    "We can go now if you want." Kago said as he walked to the front of the den.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Rinoa shouted as she ran after Kago.
    "Good idea Kago,huh ?What's that noise?Someone else wanting to come?".Karifu said with a giggle.

"If we wait around any longer we'll have the whole Savannah with us".Shandie mumbled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kago chuckled with Karifu as Rinoa ran up to them.

"Not funny, guys." Rinoa responded as she caught up with the group.

"It sorta' is." Kago said as Rinoa glared at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
    Kago chuckled with Karifu as Rinoa ran up to them.

"Not funny, guys." Rinoa responded as she caught up with the group.

"It sorta' is." Kago said as Rinoa glared at him.

OOC : Forgot about this lol

Karifu takes the lead and starts padding off.Shandie stays behind for a second and looks behind her,she didn't want to go off "stop !!".Shandie yelled.She fall to the ground.Karifu ran over to her sister."She's had a vison,looks like we won't be going,i really wanted to go though".Karifu said looking a little sad.

Shandie started shivering and whimpering.She then opened her eyes and awoke slowly yet very weakly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( o.o haven't posted here in a long time..kinda forgot where I was =P ))

Kaden had been peacefully napping out in the savannah of the Pridelands. He yawned with a smile on his face and slowly rose to his paws. He stretched as far as he could and then shaked off the feeling. He couldn't help but feel like he was home.

A warm feeling came over him when he looked up into the sky. A slight breeze surrounded him for a few seconds and it felt good on his fur. He knew...just knew that this part of the day was good for exploring! He set off on his own little adventure.

(( Ok I'm in again ^__^ ))
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala walked the rocky hills. She looked for a friendly face. It had been so long she wondered if any one would recognise her. She looked from side to side let out a sigh as she put her head down. She wondered if anyone had even noticed she'd gone. She couldn't help thinking about Scout and friends. A strange feeling came across her and she felt like she did at the very begining. As if she knew no one...
    She carried on walking and finally stopped when she reached the water hole. She helped herself to a drink and lyed staring blankly into the water remembering all the memories with Scout and friends and then let out another sigh as her chin rested on the waters edge.

(welcome back me )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala walked the rocky hills. She looked for a friendly face. It had been so long she wondered if any one would recognise her. She looked from side to side let out a sigh as she put her head down. She wondered if anyone had even noticed she'd gone. She couldn't help thinking about Scout and friends. A strange feeling came across her and she felt like she did at the very begining. As if she knew no one...
    She carried on walking and finally stopped when she reached the water hole. She helped herself to a drink and lyed staring blankly into the water remembering all the memories with Scout and friends and then let out another sigh as her chin rested on the waters edge.

(welcome back me )
    Scout who was still at the watering hole with his family sees Kala he shakes his head thinking this was just his imagination playing tricks on him. He hadn't seen Kala in what seemed like years. When he figured that it wasn't a sign of his imagination. He walks up behind Kala and gently taps her on the shoulder with a paw. "Hi, Kala been a long time" He says.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout who was still at the watering hole with his family sees Kala he shakes his head thinking this was just his imagination playing tricks on him. He hadn't seen Kala in what seemed like years. When he figured that it wasn't a sign of his imagination. He walks up behind Kala and gently taps her on the shoulder with a paw. "Hi, Kala been a long time" He says.
    Kala felt a tap on her shouldar, she turned round with a blank expression on her face. Then she saw Scout and a big smile lit up her face. "Scoooooooooooooooout" she cried pouncing onto him and licking him over and over again! She was so happy to see him that all her energy was restored in one second of seing him!

Meanwhile Sakura, A punked up Cubby lioness (see sig) padded along below pride rock. She was new to the area and was wary of anyone. She was great friend once you knew, kind, on the look out and always protective of her friends, but unless you knew her alot of people where quite scared of her. She didn't like anyone trying to move her pink tuft out the way of her eye, no one had never seen under it and as far as she was concerened that's the way it was staying. She'd scorn and growl if anyone dare try and if they continued after that then she would attack. Not even her friends dare try, they didn't even know of her past... it was something she was unwilling to talk about...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala felt a tap on her shouldar, she turned round with a blank expression on her face. Then she saw Scout and a big smile lit up her face. "Scoooooooooooooooout" she cried pouncing onto him and licking him over and over again! She was so happy to see him that all her energy was restored in one second of seing him!

Meanwhile Sakura, A punked up Cubby lioness (see sig) padded along below pride rock. She was new to the area and was wary of anyone. She was great friend once you knew, kind, on the look out and always protective of her friends, but unless you knew her alot of people where quite scared of her. She didn't like anyone trying to move her pink tuft out the way of her eye, no one had never seen under it and as far as she was concerened that's the way it was staying. She'd scorn and growl if anyone dare try and if they continued after that then she would attack. Not even her friends dare try, they didn't even know of her past... it was something she was unwilling to talk about...
    Scout laughed as she pounced on too him and started licking him constantly. Scout licked her back all over. "I was wondering where you'd gotten off too I was worried you went back too your snowy homeland and forgot all about me. I am so happy that I got too see you again." Scout said wrapping his paws around her in a tight hug. "Who's that over there?" Scout asked Kala noticing the black cub with pink tuft not too far away. "She looks new maybe we should go over and introduce ourselves." Scout said. He was always in the mood too make new friends. Dash clears his throat loudly. "Oh, I almost forgot Kala this is Dash Ballard had too go back too her home and so I found a new brother and that's Dash."

"I'm very pleased too meet you Kala Scout has told me a lot about you but I'd never imagined you'd look so beautiful." Dash said lifting up Kala's right paw and kissing it being the cub with manners that he was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout laughed as she pounced on too him and started licking him constantly. Scout licked her back all over. "I was wondering where you'd gotten off too I was worried you went back too your snowy homeland and forgot all about me. I am so happy that I got too see you again." Scout said wrapping his paws around her in a tight hug. "Who's that over there?" Scout asked Kala noticing the black cub with pink tuft not too far away. "She looks new maybe we should go over and introduce ourselves." Scout said. He was always in the mood too make new friends. Dash clears his throat loudly. "Oh, I almost forgot Kala this is Dash Ballard had too go back too her home and so I found a new brother and that's Dash."

"I'm very pleased too meet you Kala Scout has told me a lot about you but I'd never imagined you'd look so beautiful." Dash said lifting up Kala's right paw and kissing it being the cub with manners that he was.
    "I did go back to my snowy land, I dunno how I ended up back there" she said tilting her head to the side looking puzzled. "but I never forgot about you" she continued.

Kala smiled. "Hey Dash" Kala smiled polietly putting out her paw to shake paws with the new cub. "How come Ballard had to go home?" she asked. "Are you still with Kara" Kala asked again. She'd missed out on so much she was wanting all the goss on what happened whilst she was away. Kala blushed as Dash Kissed her paw and complimented her. She smiled again. "My, what a charming brother" she said looking at Scout. "Nice to meet you too and thank you" Kala replied. "Hey... Scout's been talking about me alot has he huh? Right that's it, let's go to pride rock and you can tell me everything on the way" she smirked teaseingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I did go back to my snowy land, I dunno how I ended up back there" she said tilting her head to the side looking puzzled. "but I never forgot about you" she continued.

Kala smiled. "Hey Dash" Kala smiled polietly putting out her paw to shake paws with the new cub. "How come Ballard had to go home?" she asked. "Are you still with Kara" Kala asked again. She'd missed out on so much she was wanting all the goss on what happened whilst she was away. Kala blushed as Dash Kissed her paw and complimented her. She smiled again. "My, what a charming brother" she said looking at Scout. "Nice to meet you too and thank you" Kala replied. "Hey... Scout's been talking about me alot has he huh? Right that's it, let's go to pride rock and you can tell me everything on the way" she smirked teaseingly.
    "Well she didn't have too go she just wanted too go live with her older brother back in her pride. And yes, I'm still with Kara all though I haven't seen her in quite a little while. I don't know why but it seems like we grew apart a little." He said sadly. He really missed Kara.

Dash followed behind Kala. "Well he's been telling me how sweet you were and that you were a really beautiful girl. Oh and he also that if........." Dash said being cut off as Scout puts a paw over Dash's mouth.

"Shush Dash I don't want you too tell her that" Scout hissed.

"Relax, Scout It's gonna be fine if I tell her." Dash looks around too make sure no one will tell Kara. "Scout said that he really likes you and if he hadn't met Kara before you he would have loved you" Dash said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Wow I just can't stay into this RP for more than 30 seconds can I? :| lol someone shoot me if I can't stay for more than 3 posts this time :P))

Kara had followed up behind the cubs, and saw the snow white lioness cub come back from her "snowy lands" as she had previously stated, she kept low to the soft dirt, concealed by a few grasses but soon they parted as the cubs started to head back to Pride Rock. She then maneuvered herself behind bushes and trees, watching the pack walking. And soon she heard her name mentioned. Her ears perked and she leaned her head forwards a bit to see what was about to happen, then the words struck her ears as clear as a bell ringing.

"Scout said that he really likes you and if he hadn't met Kara before you he would have loved you"

Then, it felt as if she had heard a huge bang, and she fell to the ground behind the tree, heart strucken at the words, and the possibilities of Scout having loved another person. Her eyes faded and turned white as they slowly came to a close. The one she loved, and gave her heart to, had and could possibly have loved another person. Was it because she wasn't good enough? That she wasn't always around anymore? Did she not show enough love..? Or.. That he never felt for her from the begining, that it was all a big lie.. The times.. The emotions.. And the places they had been together.. All a lie just to make her happy..?

She awakened not even a few seconds later, a tear trickling down her face as it landed on a blade of grass, and then tipped to the soft dirt around her, and was quickly absorbed. "Scout..." She said in a soft voice, continuing to stare at the cubs walking away from her.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ((OOC: Wow I just can't stay into this RP for more than 30 seconds can I? :| lol someone shoot me if I can't stay for more than 3 posts this time :P))

Kara had followed up behind the cubs, and saw the snow white lioness cub come back from her "snowy lands" as she had previously stated, she kept low to the soft dirt, concealed by a few grasses but soon they parted as the cubs started to head back to Pride Rock. She then maneuvered herself behind bushes and trees, watching the pack walking. And soon she heard her name mentioned. Her ears perked and she leaned her head forwards a bit to see what was about to happen, then the words struck her ears as clear as a bell ringing.

"Scout said that he really likes you and if he hadn't met Kara before you he would have loved you"

Then, it felt as if she had heard a huge bang, and she fell to the ground behind the tree, heart strucken at the words, and the possibilities of Scout having loved another person. Her eyes faded and turned white as they slowly came to a close. The one she loved, and gave her heart to, had and could possibly have loved another person. Was it because she wasn't good enough? That she wasn't always around anymore? Did she not show enough love..? Or.. That he never felt for her from the begining, that it was all a big lie.. The times.. The emotions.. And the places they had been together.. All a lie just to make her happy..?

She awakened not even a few seconds later, a tear trickling down her face as it landed on a blade of grass, and then tipped to the soft dirt around her, and was quickly absorbed. "Scout..." She said in a soft voice, continuing to stare at the cubs walking away from her.
    Scout ran too Kara when she had seen her. "No Kara it's not true Dash twisted my words around I would never say something like that especially not too you. For Kala I love her like a sister maybe but you're so much different too me Kala you have too believe me after all the things I've done for you don't think that I'd ever love someone else. What I said was If I hadn't met you I would of fallen in love with Kala but I fell in love with you because before you Kala was the most beautiful. There is nothing and no one that I could ever love more then you not Kala not Dash not my mom not my dad not Ballard not even my own life. You have too believe me Kara because I would really do anything for you. So if you don't believe me you just tell me and I'll kill myself right now cause any life without you isn't a life at all." Scout said tears running down his eyes sadly.

Dash walked over too Scout and Kara. "He's telling the truth Kara. There's nobody else in this world that he cares about more then you. I would hate too be the one responcible for Scout hurting himself because of what I said. You really mean the world too him Kara and nothing would change that" Dash said honestly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Wow! Scout is a mind reader omg :O!!! *insert huge gapping mouth icon here* Got to watch what I say from now on *Joke joke cough cough* ^^))

Kara looked up to the form of an orange cub standing over her, he seemed to be in tears, and his words were blurred to her, though she heard a few parts of what he had to say and a slight smile appeared on her face, and she reached out to grab whatever she could and pulled Scout down ontop of her, embracing him tightly into her fur nuzzlign him deeply and longingly.

"Scout.. I"m sorry, that I ever thought or said anything like that.." She said in a stiffled voice, speaking softly to him to reassure him.

"I just... Acted before thinking.." She continued on with a sigh of depression escaping her lips and she continued to rub her head up against his.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Wow! Scout is a mind reader omg :O!!! *insert huge gapping mouth icon here* Got to watch what I say from now on *Joke joke cough cough* ^^))

Kara looked up to the form of an orange cub standing over her, he seemed to be in tears, and his words were blurred to her, though she heard a few parts of what he had to say and a slight smile appeared on her face, and she reached out to grab whatever she could and pulled Scout down ontop of her, embracing him tightly into her fur nuzzlign him deeply and longingly.

"Scout.. I"m sorry, that I ever thought or said anything like that.." She said in a stiffled voice, speaking softly to him to reassure him.

"I just... Acted before thinking.." She continued on with a sigh of depression escaping her lips and she continued to rub her head up against his.
    Scout who had been crying loudly and was thinking about killing Dash right then and there. Was a little bit startled as Kara hugged him. He felt like he lost what mattered most too him and if he did he would have killed Dash because he was the one who said it. There was nothing that mattered too him more then her. Scout smiled as she pulled him on top of her. And showered her with hugs kisses and nuzzles. "I'm sorry Kara It's my fault but I want you too too know nothing and no one will ever take your place EVER." He said rubbing his head lovingly against Kara's head and fur. Licking her face countless times. Scout had never shown this much affection too anyone ever.

Dash sighs in relief as Scout and Kara are hugging and nuzzling. He couldn't bare too see Scout the way he was. He felt kinda dumb for telling Kala that. Kara must mean something really special too Scout Scout could never put on the feeling of emotion that he showed too Kara. And too think he almost blew it Scout probably never would have forgiven him again if that happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara grinned from cheek to cheek hearing his words and her eyes perked up as she was licked countless times, she had to put a paw up to Scout's muzzle to keep him away from her, as she tried to breath from the pure joy she was experiencing.
    "Sccouuttt!! I didn't ask for a bath!" She said with a grin, she leaned her muzzle up removing her paw from his muzzle and gave him a soft lick from his chin to his nose, leaning back down with a soft grin putting her right paw on his chest smiling wide.

"I'm so glad that.. You don't feel for anyone other than me Scout.. And I'm ever so glad to have you always and forever.." She said speaking softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara grinned from cheek to cheek hearing his words and her eyes perked up as she was licked countless times, she had to put a paw up to Scout's muzzle to keep him away from her, as she tried to breath from the pure joy she was experiencing.
    "Sccouuttt!! I didn't ask for a bath!" She said with a grin, she leaned her muzzle up removing her paw from his muzzle and gave him a soft lick from his chin to his nose, leaning back down with a soft grin putting her right paw on his chest smiling wide.

"I'm so glad that.. You don't feel for anyone other than me Scout.. And I'm ever so glad to have you always and forever.." She said speaking softly.
    "Sorry I just got a little carried away I just missed you so much when you were away and when You forgave me that was the happiest moment of my life I couldn't help but give you a tongue bath." Scout said with a laugh nuzzling her maw that was still on his chest. Scout would of licked her for days if Kara hadn't put a paw too his muzzle. He couldn't even dream about life without Kara. He bent down and gently pressed his nose against her's.

"Now that's true love" Dash said with a happy sigh.